All Comments on 'Trickling Effect'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pity

Too confusing to enjoy and rate. This year, that year. His POV, her POV, I've got whiplash. When in his POV, I'm confused about which woman is doing what. Pity with a better writing style, this story could have been quite good. Please keep writing. Read other stories--see and learn how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a good life

the story was good. very much a romance. and realistic.

thank you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
This sad, erotic and exhilarating real life love

I don’t understand the first posted comment, as this story was very clear and flowed so well.

It was so real to life it hurt. In long-term love you obviously grow closer but you become the truest of friends and soon there is nothing you wouldn’t do to make the other happy. Oh yeah, the ups and downs can be as rough as this and even more hurtful.

Life is a bitch but for two people who survive and grow each other it is worth every agonizing and euphoric moment. God, life would be dull without people trying to make their love work, as it does feel so great when it works. Nothing like looking at each other and knowing just what the other is thinking and you both smile.

Thank you for great writing and such a wonderful Romance and Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A slice of life

DC:

A really great story of the weals and woes of life. Well done. Thank You. Ronnie W.

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Clear Lucid Story - Well Told!

Loved the story - and what's wrong with exploring his and her POV. A sweet tender Romance...that's my POV! Waiting for your next one DR.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
romance?????????/

cheating story and abject mental illness more likely....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous