All Comments on 'Trick or Treat'

by JimPet

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sacksackover 17 years ago
Ideally...

This would have a bit stronger connection to the Halloween theme. Basically, he has sex with a total stranger, which could happen any day. The fact that it happened on Halloween did nothing to change the sex in any way, except smudge her freckles. I hope my point comes through here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Dumb ass it was his wife...read that last paragraph! Excellent story!!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Sweet!

Awwww this was so sweet... I LOVE that last line... gives away so much :) Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Loved it

sacksackover 17 years ago
If it is his wife, that creates another problem...

In the space of time that it took for him to get a beer, (in other words, a few seconds) she would have to get into a car, get out of a car, slam the door, put on a trenchcoat, get rid of all the props, and walk back. I do see now that freckles are mentioned on the costume of the first woman. And the car would have to be in the driveway during the whole episode, there wouldn't have been time to drive it around. Which meant that he knew that it was his wife all along, and that the whole thing was "planned." That ruins the story for me, as the only thing that might have been interesting about it was that she was able to fool him. IF I have the right interpretation now (I'm still not sure), this type of thing has been done elsewhere before to better effect, usually it's a story about mixed costumes at a masquerade party....hohum.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Funny!

Alright - so I'm confused - I still enjoyed the heck out of this story. Now THIS is a Halloween story!

Good luck with the Contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

What a Halloween!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it

Great story :) love anything with a cheerleader twist, this one was particually good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every man's fantasy....

Well some people might not agree but I think that every man wishes some hot chick would come to his house and have sex with him. And if it was planned it was still a bit daring because the door was open the whole time. I loved it.

LordJamesLordJamesover 17 years ago
Trick or Treat is a XXX sex romp!

Dear JimPet,

What can I say? They say there are no new stories under the sun, that everything's been done. Well, that may be true, but I'm a firm believer in the way the story's told and not the story itself.

Also, when writing erotic fiction, the 'Arousal Factor' is vital, and the AF of 'Trick or Treat' is a '10'!

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of you work 'cumming' my way.

Best wishes,

LordJames

FusionnéeFusionnéeover 17 years ago
Well done!

Good luck in the contest

Abs & Vana

nyte_byrdnyte_byrdover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Really enjoyed your story :-)

rinadahorinadahoover 16 years ago
awesome

awesome job left me wet and wanting more

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 10 years ago
You must write more

Absolutely loved it. Very hot, and engaging. I was lost in no time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous