Trapped Souls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he reached the last booth, he froze with fright. Bruce was perched in the corner as a pool of blood surrounded his body. His mouth gaped open as his eyes stared motionless toward the upper loft. A long wooden handle erected from his stiffening body as the steel fingers of the rusty pitch fork embedded his chest. Tom's body flushed with fear as he struggled to contain his emotions. "What the fuck is happening? Where was his brother? Somebody killed his friend and now Carl was no where to be found, was he dead too." Swirls of imaginary thoughts expanded Tom's mind. He kneeled beside the open gate of the bloody stall as his body trembled.

Tom's head snapped around as he heard something skirmish over his head as the dusty straw floated from the loft. "Carl?" He cried out as he crawled toward the handmade ladder that rose upward from the floor. He stood as he gripped the splintery steps and carefully pulled his feet onto the bottom step. He edged him self slowly up the wooden rungs as his head peeked thru the hatch. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he peered into the loft. "Carl?" He spoke softly, hoping to hear a response from his brother. Tom stopped as his fingers clenched the wooden bar. His body quivered and his fears embellished his soul as his vision zoomed to the end of the loft. "Carl!" He shouted as he pulled his heavy frame thru the opening to the loft. He scrambled to his feet and sprinted down the length of the loft. He cried out as he neared the still figure that slowly twisted in mid air. He gripped his brothers' feet and legs as he lifted and whimpered. Carl's body turned and folded as the roped creaked with Tom's added weight. The noose tightened around his neck as Tom sobbed at his brothers' feet. "Who in the fuck would do this?" He yelled out loud as he sat on the floor and cried. He looked at the rope, tied in a heavy knot at the side of the barn. He stood and grasped the knot and slowly untied it. Carl's body fell to the floor with a heavy thud. He pulled his brothers' head to his lap as he rocked slowly as he wept. Suddenly Tom heard a clanging sound from below. He quickly stood as he peered over the railing.

Troy awoke as the sounds of music thumped thru the walls of the room. He could hear laughter bellow from the hall. "What the hell," He pulled on the ropes as he struggled to free himself. "They're having a fucking party?" He yanked and tugged as he twisted his body. He heard a scream, muffled to a low moan, but it was a scream. His wife, that was his wife, she was in danger. He franticly twisted and turned, trying to pull his hands free. He heard a laughter, not like the sounds from below, from inside the room. He froze as he listened as the laughter grew nearer. The misty fog reappeared in the corner of the room. Troy pulled himself back as the swirls took form. The old man was back, dressed in a black suit with a tall black hat. He stood next to Troy as he laughed at him. Then he frowned madly. He pointed to the door and said something, but Troy heard nothing. The old mans mouth moved violently as he tried to say something, but it was all muffled. The man paced furiously as he walked side to side. Then he stood over Troy and the mist formed around his wrist. The rope tugged as the knot loosened. He was going to set him free, free to save his wife. Suddenly the figure floated to the ceiling and lunged at Troy. He felt a jolt as the dense fog crashed into him. Troy felt a numbness fill his body as the misty haze surrounded his soul.

Troy's body shimmered with a hazy glow as he pulled his hand free from the loosened knot. He untied his bound limbs as he sat upright, his gazed fixed in front of him. He grunted softly as he pushed his body from the bed. He walked quietly to the closet and opened the folding door. He pulled a brown leather bag from the shallow wardrobe and laid it across the char. He tugged the zipper as he slid it down the dusty sack. He opened the bag and pulled a dingy black suit from the folds. He pulled off the kidnappers clothes and dressed in the old antique suit. His body shivered as he sensed a feeling of daja vu. He smiled a creepy grin as he walked to the door and opened it. His wife would pay for her infidelity, she's been fucking half the town, and this time she went too far. No woman of his was going to make a fool out of him. She would get hers tonight.

Sandra stood smiling as the guests entered the spacious living room. The music echoed thru the room as they gathered around the bar and poured their glasses full of alcohol. Jamar took Sandra in his arms as she tossed a cheer with Benny. Her body groped by several hands as she swayed her hips with the tempo of the song. "So what were you two doing all alone?" Ndale asked her as he pulled her dress to her hips and slipped his hand between her legs. "I hope you intend to share that with us too." He said caressing her slit as she opened her legs. "I think it's about time you lost the outfit and let us see what we've been playing with all night."

"You want to do it right here?" She asked as she smiled slyly, placing her hands behind her head and giving him full access to her body. "Or should we go upstairs for some privacy?"

The men surrounded her as Jamar eased her dress further up her body. "I think we all want to do you right here," He insisted as he placed his hands on the little brass clasps and snapped them open. Her dress fell to her waist as her bare breast caught their stares.

Jamar pulled the thin dress down her body as she stepped from the garment. He placed his fingers under the waistband and pulled them gently down her legs as her pussy came into view. "I just love a shaved pussy." He remarked as he pulled her panties from her feet and tossed them across the room.

Ndale picked her up in his arms and carried her to the couch and laid her tenderly across the sofa. Jamar quickly disrobed and crawled between her legs as he mounted her body. Sandra took his cock in her hand as she guided his dark shaft to her pussy. He thrust forward as he buried his ten inches inside her stretched hole. He pumped her wildly as Benny pulled his pants to his knees and offered his cock to her mouth. Sandra opened her lips as he slipped his cock into her mouth. He pushed his stubby cock down her throat as it disappeared. She sucked Benny's pole as Jamar fucked her hard. She moaned and whimpered thru her stuffed mouth as the two men used her willing body for their pleasure. Jamar gripped her tits as he slammed in and out of her. She moaned loudly as he clenched them tightly. She placed her hands on his as he kneaded her fleshy mounds as she stroked the back of his hands. She squeezed his hands as he tightened his grip, causing her to let out a muffled scream as she felt the pleasant pain from his harsh treatment. Sandra's body quivered as she tensed and shuttered. Her climax built as the two men forcefully took her as they wished. She came hard, moaning loudly as Benny's cock slipped in and out of her throat.

"She fucking coming." Benny said as he felt his balls tighten. "She's fucking loving this shit." He held the back of her head as he held his cock in her throat as he came. Sandra felt the steamy fluid shoot past her tonsils as he pumped his sperm down her throat.

Benny pulled his spent cock from her mouth as Ndale approached her with his massive black cock as he placed the head at her lips. She opened wide as he pushed the head past her lips. Jamar tensed as he plunged into her pussy and came deep inside her. She felt the rush of his seed flooding her womb as he held his pole inside her. He withdrew as Sandra pulled her head off the huge knob that was wedged in her mouth. "I want you to fuck me with that huge cock of yours" She said as Jamar climbed from the couch. Ndale was all too happy to comply as he positioned his frame between her legs as he entered her used hole. He sank his cock deep with the first stroke as she let out a whimper. He started fucking her hard as she spread her legs wide.

Steve fed his long pale cock in her mouth as she allowed it to slip down her throat as he humped her face. Ndale pounded her with each stroke as she took his entire length with ease. The two men gathered their rhythm as they matched each others stroke, plowing in her at the same time. Her body trembled as she took the two cocks in each end as she came endlessly. She whimpered loudly as she felt the waves of pleasure rip thru her body. Steve quickened his pace as Ndale picked up his pace, as the two men fucked her body hard. Sandra's breast heaved back and forth as they jarred her body with their thrusts. She grunted loudly as the two cocks impaled her simultaneously as she gripped the soft material of the sofa. They heaved into her as Ndale began to grunt, his face tightened as he plunged his cock in her depths and held his pelvis to her body as he came. Steve pumped her several times as he watched Ndale fill her pussy with his cum. He tensed and pulled his cock from her throat and came inside her mouth, she swallowed the sperm as fast as she could as semen seeped from her mouth as he overfilled her. She gulped several times as he filled her mouth repeatedly with each pulse of his cock.

The two men dismounted her as she was pulled from the couch and placed on her hands and knees in front of the sofa. Sam kneeled in front of her as he guided his cock into her mouth. She took his long slender cock down her throat as he fucked her mouth. Shawn crawled behind her as he placed his thick nine inch cock inside her pussy as he sank it completely in her depths. He pulled it back and rested the slimy head to her anus and eased it in her ass as she whined as her ass stretched to accommodate his girth. He fucked her with short slow strokes, smoothly sliding his cock deeper and deeper in her bowels. He grabbed her hips as he slid his cock deeper with each stroke. Sam held her head as he rocked back and forth, fucking her throat with his long cock.

Sandra tried to grip the hard flooring as she felt the burning sensation in her ass. Shawn was pounding her ass with his large cock as Sam slid his long shaft in and out her mouth. She felt his scrotum slap the bottom of her chin with each stroke. She remained motionless as the two men brutally used her. Her throat began to burn from the friction as Sam quickened his pace. Her body tensed as she felt another shuttering orgasm flutter thru her body. She began to shake as she whimpered loudly. "That's it baby, cum for us!" Benny yelled as she trembled violently. "Show us how much you like it."

Shawn planted his cock deep inside her as he came with her. They both grunted as his sperm filled her ass. Sam wasn't far behind as he dumped his load in her mouth, forcing her to swallow his semen as she came. The two men pulled their cocks from her body as she took deep breaths, she was exhausted.

Sandra was lifted to her feet by the two remaining men as her limber body was held in place by one of them. Marcus sat on the couch as Darnell tuned her to face him. His cock was huge as it stood fully erect and pointed upward. She gasped as she was pushed on to his lap as she straddled his pole. She took the thick cock and placed it to her gaping hole as she lowed herself on the massive head. The men all watched as she slid the entire length inside her pussy as she sat on his thighs. Darnell placed his head to her ass as he slid his huge black cock up her ass. The two men forced her up and down on their cocks, as she cried out with pleasure. She trembled in their hands as she shuttered thru wave after wave of orgasms. They thrust her body up and down as they fucked their cocks with her body. She was whimpering as their cocks bored her holes hard as they slammed her down, stretching her orifices wide and deep.

Sandra felt her ass go numb as Darnell gripped her hips and forced his cock deep inside her. She sensed his climax as he grunted loudly and held his cock deep in her bowels as he came. His cock slithered from her hole as she started fucking her pussy up and down on Marcus. His massive cock slid in and out of her pussy as the men watched in amazement. Sperm oozed from her ass with each thrust as the huge cock filled her body. Sandra felt his body tense as his cock hardened. She increased her tempo as her own orgasm started. She screamed out as she started to cum. He placed his hands on her hips as she heaved her body up and down. She shook vigorously as the wave rippled thru her body. Marcus pushed her down on his cock and added his sperm to her womb. She shuttered madly as they came together.

Sandra rolled off of Marcus's lap as she sprawled her used body out on the sofa. The men gawked at her spent holes as sperm streamed from them. She held her eyes closed as she took hard long breaths. Sweat dripped down her belly as she displayed her used body to them. Sandra lay quietly as the men stared at the little slut she had become. She felt a sense of accomplishment as she surrounded herself in sexual bliss.

Tom trembled as he noticed the lantern swinging side to side. He tried to see who was in the barn as he leaned over the railing. Suddenly he saw a figure form before his eyes. It started as a swirl of haze, but quickly took shape as a hand reached out and stopped the lantern in mid flight. He watched in fright as the knot that held the lantern handle slowly maneuvered itself loose. The lantern dropped to the floor as he heard a loud laughter fill the silence. The glass smashed as it hit the hard dirt and scattered in all directions. Flames flew in a wide circle as Tom watch in sheer fright. He sprinted to the hatch as he scrambled to the ladder as fire rose quickly thru out the barn. He dropped to the floor as the sweltering fire formed all around him. He covered his face and ran thru a thin section. The flames grew as he entered the blaze as it engulfed his body. He fell to the floor as his clothes flared in a fiery blaze. He rolled violently as he screamed. His skin melted as the heat increased around him. His movements ceased as he was consumed by the flames. His body quickly turned to ash.

As Sandra displayed her naked used body before the strange men she felt a cool breeze flutter across her nude body. She opened her eyes to see the men all scampering around. She noticed her husband standing in the entry way to the kitchen. His body glistened in a gray haze as he stood silently as the nine men scurried toward the foyer. She smiled as her green eyes sparkled. "What's the matter my dear husband, you missing something?" She screamed as she sat up and spread her legs wide. "See what I've been giving away ... all your pussy." She laughed as she stood as a hazy fog surrounded her figure.

"You fucking bitch ... you fucking whore!" He screamed as he walked to the fireplace and pulled the poker from the pit. "I'll kill you before you make a fucking fool out of me again!"

Sandra's body suddenly collapsed as her misty eyes turned blue just before they closed. The gray swirling mist rose from her body and drifted into the air as it formed into a woman, infuriated as she swooped across the room. "You fucking hypocrite, you've been sleeping with every woman in town!" she screamed as she dashed from side to side.

Troy shuttered as the glowing entity forced itself from his body as it rose to the ceiling and lunged toward the woman. "You are my wife! You don't tell me what I have done!" He screamed as the two forms gripped each other and swirled in circles.

Troy crawled to Sandra as he pulled off his coat and placed it around her naked body. He quickly scooped her up in his arms and ran toward the large arch leading into the foyer as he heard a loud crash. He turned to see fire fill the room. He tucked Sandra in his arms and dashed for the front door, kicking the seam in the middle of the wooden frame as it splintered, releasing the hasp as the doors swung open. He sprinted to the old pick-up parked at the front entrance and pulled the passenger door open as he sat his wife in the seat, eying the keys in the ignition. Fire bellowed from the upper window of the foyer as he closed her door and ran around the front of the truck and climbed behind the wheel. A huge explosion rumbled from the house as he turned the key and floored the accelerator. He tore thru the yard as he noticed flame rolling from the rafters of the barn. He pulled on to the cobblestone path as the tires screeched on the rocks. The engine roared as he saw the gate. It was open as he remembered the motor home turning right into the driveway. He pulled the steering wheel to the left as the truck slid sideways onto the road. He pulled the wheel back to the right as the truck tossed and turned as it slid to the left and around the curve. He floored the accelerator as he drove thru the town, not slowing until he came to the main road. He turned to the left and headed to the next town.

12