Trapped Souls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door opened as Sandra walked out and entered the kitchen. Tom admired her nakedness as she strolled into the room. She placed her back to the counter as she lifted herself up and sat on the edge as her legs spread open. Sandra placed her towel over her head as she tried to massage more of the dampness from her hair, also giving Tom a long opportunity to gawk at the area between her open legs. "You like the view?" she said as she pulled the towel from her head and noticed his eyes snap up from her crotch. "It's ok; you can look at my pussy, why do you think I sit like this." She smiled as she winked at him.

"I figured you were just trying to torture me, kind of a reverse sociology." He snickered as she smiled with a slight giggle.

"I guess you can call it that too." She smirked as she placed the towel back on her head, "If this makes it easier for you." She said as she leaned back with her hands on the counter behind her with the towel draped over her face. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on the counter edge, allowing her knees to fall to the side, opening herself up for his viewing pleasure. Tom took advantage of her offer and leaned over as he peered at her open slit.

He placed a finger at the top of her folds and gently rubbed it up and down her moist pussy. He slipped the finger in her love hole and stroked it in and out as she whimpered. He eased two fingers inside her and slowly fucked her as her legs spread wider as she let out a low rumble. He watched his fingers slip in and out of her as he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor. He continued finger fucking her as he pulled his boxers to his knees and stepped in front of her. He placed the head of his cock to her opening as he pulled his fingers out and shoved his shaft inside her. She tensed as she felt the pole slid in her as he took her hips and pulled her on his cock. He fucked her hard as she pulled the towel from her head and wrapped her arms around him as he trust inside her. They locked their lips as she sucked his tongue inside her mouth. He gripped her tits as he bucked his cock back and forth. She let out a whimper as she shuttered. He mauled her tits as he felt her quivering body.

"Oh yeah ... that feels so good, you fuck so good." She said as she looked him in the eyes, "Does my pussy feel good, you like fucking me?"

"Your pussy is so tight; I could fuck you every time I see you." Tom said as he hammered her roughly as he squeezed her breasts.

"You can fuck me anytime, oh yes ... fuck me." She placed her head on his shoulder as she shuttered again.

Tom moved at a quickened pace as he fucked the young woman as she came on his cock. He felt her body tremble as she whined loudly on his shoulder. He moved his hands to her ass as he guided her back and forth on his shaft. He felt his seed rise as his orgasm slowly approached.

Sandra felt him increase his pace as he took hold of her ass cheeks. He pulled her tight to him with his thrusts. She could feel him getting ready to cum. She felt her climax rushing through her body as he pounded her hard. Suddenly he pulled her tight and held her on his cock as she felt the hot fluid shoot deep inside her, her orgasm let loose as she felt the second blast of sperm fill her womb. She gripped him tightly, shaking as she screamed out. She trembled in his arms as she felt wave after wave of bliss roll through her body. She felt the third jet of his sperm as it coated her inner walls as her trembles decreased. She stayed on his shaft until his pulsing stopped and he sat her back on the counter top. He pulled his slimy pole from her depths and pulled his boxers back around his waist. He reached down and yanked his pants up and fastened the top and pulled up the zipper. Sandra leaned back and rested her feet on the counter edge. Tom took her knees and spread them wide as he looked at her dripping hole.

"Do it again, dip your fingers in there and lick them." He demanded.

She smiled as she scooped a generous amount of his sperm from her pussy and dipped her fingers in her mouth as she sucked the semen into her mouth. As she pulled her fingers out clean, she stuck them back in her hole and fucked her pussy a few times as sperm oozed out from her depths and recoated her fingers; she brought them back to her mouth as she smeared the creamy fluid on her lips and press the fingers in her mouth. She removed them as she licked her lips slowly.

"You are something girl, I'm not sure if it's normal to be such a nympho." He smiled at her as he released her legs as they remained spread wide.

"Thank you, I think." She replied as she smiled back at him. She leaped from the counter and picked her towel off the floor.

"I want you to go upstairs and get all dolled up, you'll find what you need on your bed." He told her as he patted her on the ass. "I'm sure the other men will come give you some more of that before you get dressed, just so you know." He told her as he turned her toward the living room and slapped her hard on her ass.

"Ouch! ... you bad boy!" She turned and stuck her tongue out at him and smiled as she shook her ass side to side.

Tom just shook his head as he watched her lovely ass wiggle as she walked through the living room and into the foyer.