Trapped Souls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra woke suddenly as she felt something between her legs. She was startled to see the huge man jerking his cock as he stroked her pussy. She didn't say a word as she looked at his cock as he pulled it to life. As he grew she was amazed at the girth of his shaft. He leaned over her as he slipped a finger inside her damp hole and moved it in and out.

"Are you ready Sandra?" he asked as he removed his finger and positioned himself over her naked body and guided his thick cock to her pussy. Sandra just nodded as she felt his mushroom head touch the folds of her slit. He placed the tip to her opening and pressed forward, slipping into her as she let out a pleasing moan. She felt her hole stretch wider than she had ever remembered as he eased deeper in her depths. She let out several little moans as he moved in and out a few times.

"You like that Sandra, does that feel good?" He asked as he let his cock slip deeper in her pussy.

"Oh ... that feels good. Don't stop; go deeper, as deep as you can." She said as she closed her green eyes.

"You said you'd do anything I asked from you, right?" He eased his cock deeper inside her.

"Yes, anything you want, I'll do it, as long as Troy is unharmed." She felt a little guilty as she spoke his name as another man fucked her.

"That's a good girl," He said as he thrust in and out of her as she let out a slight grunt with each stroke.

Tom quickened his motion as he fucked her deep. He heard her moan as he pounded in and out. Her body tensed and shuttered as she whimpered loudly; as she came. Tom was baffled as he felt her body tremble while he fucked her harder. He smiled as he realized, she was enjoying the feeling of being used. This excited him as he pumped her with long deep strokes. She shuttered again as he bent down and sucked her nipple in his mouth and nibbled on the tip. He was fucking her harder now as she let out loud moans of pleasure. He sensed his own orgasm building as he felt her rock through another wave of sexual excitement. "I'm going to cum inside you now." He said as he awaited her response.

"Yes, cum inside me, fill me with your juice." She said as Tom felt her shutter again. He picked up the tempo as he felt his balls start to spasm. He felt his cock pulse as he fucked her hard and fast. He grunted as his face tensed and he sank deep inside her as he held his cock buried in her womb as he came inside her. He pulled his limp cock from her as he rolled off the bed, and stood over her. She was smiling at him; like she was glad he had enjoyed himself inside of her. He picked up his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"I'll untie you if you promise not to try anything stupid; I have some coffee for you if you want it." He said as he lifted the cup so she could see.

"Oh, hell yes, I'd love a cup of coffee." She said as she gazed up at him.

Tom untied her hands first and handed her the cup. He watched her sip the cup as if nothing had happen while he untied her feet. She turned toward him and folded her legs as she sat Indian style, giving him a perfect view of her completely spread pussy. He looked between her legs while she sipped on her coffee as his pearly white semen trickled from her pussy. She looked up at him and smiled as he stared at her pussy. She placed her hand between her legs and inserted a finger inside her hole. Sandra looked at him with dark green eyes as he watched her play in his cum. She slipped two fingers in her pussy and pulled them out with a scoop of his cum as she gingerly lifted them to her mouth, sucking them clean as she smiled.

"You're not exactly what I expected," he said as he sat on the bed next to her, "You seem to be talking this far too well, why don't you fight ... try to run ..."

"So you want me to fight you?" she said, interrupting him as she took another sip on her coffee, "What would that get me? Beat up, do you want to do that to me? You'd do that anyway if that's what you wanted. I figure if you're going to use me for just sex, I can handle that, shit ... I love sex."

"You are quit a treat," Tom chuckled as he stood from the bed and picked up his cup, "If that's the truth, you're going to have an interesting night tonight."

"I'd like to ask a favor from you." Sandra finished her lukewarm coffee and handed the ceramic cup to the large man. "Can you bring Troy up from that god awful dungeon; I think I deserve that, at the least."

"Well you talk to him, I will, under one condition," He said as he scratched his beard and thought carefully about how he worded his request. "I can chain him to a bed and make him more comfortable, but he must understand. If he tries to fight, scream or do anything fucking stupid, he goes right back down."

"I'll make him understand, He won't cause any trouble, I promise." She muttered as she smiled.

"I'll sent Carl in here to take you down there, do I need to tie you back up, or can you be good for me?" he said towering above her.

"I think I can retrain my self from do something fucking stupid." She let out a tiny giggle as she winked at him.

"You're too much, a sense of humor to boot." Tom scuffled out the door and across the hall as he walked in the open doorway to his brothers' room.

Troy watched as the tall man took his wife up the ragged steps that entered the house. "Don't do anything stupid? ... what the fuck was that mother fucker thinking? What in the hell CAN I do?" Troy was perplexed at his situation. Seeing his wife had calmed his fears, at least she was being taken care of; she smelled like flowers and seemed far too calm. He pulled on the chains as soot and dusted billowed from the filthy floor. "Get me in the house? ... that would be interesting, how the fuck would she do that? Ask them politely? They would bow to her demands?" Sandra was all to naïve; she was in danger and she was trying to make demands from them. Troy's fear retuned as he contemplated the consequences of her actions. If she aggravated them, they might toss her down here with him, which would be the best thing they could do. There were more devastating things they might think of, the thought of them sent a shiver up his spine.

Troy felt a slight sense of relief, with the food and liquid in his belly, as he lay in the dimly lit cellar. He looked at the many large boxes of Army paraphernalia as he coughed and wheezed from the dust and dirt that coated his heavy lungs. Guns, mortars, rockets ... what other types of destructive weapons were contained within the crates? What would the smugglers do with them, sell them to militant soldiers in foreign countries, or worse, terrorist that were determined to do damage to the states. He yanked on the sturdy chains, unwilling to give up.

Troy could hear mumbles and foot steps echo through the eerie silence of the basement as he lay quietly and tried to make out the different sounds. He heard his wife's voice as the sounds bounced off the many walls that surrounded him. The words were distorted beyond recognition, but the vibration of her voice was soothing. He closed his eyes as he pictured her sleeping, like an angle in disguise. Her beauty displayed in his vision as he felt comfort surge through his body. The numbness of his mind drifted into dreaminess as he faded away into a deep sleep.

Carl was pulling a printed shirt over his head as his brother entered his room with a towel wrapped tightly around his hips.

"That little fucking bitch is a scary one; I'm guessing you didn't have much trouble convincing her to shave her pussy." Tom said as he shut the door.

Carl chuckled as his head slowly swiveled side to side. "She's quit a treat, she didn't seem to mind," he said as he sat on the bed and pulled his boots over his large feet. "I don't think you're going to have much of a problem getting her to do anything you want, she seems to like being treated like a slut."

"Well ... I told her we would bring her old man in the house, as long as he behaves." Tom informed his brother hesitantly, wondering if it was a good strategy.

"I figured that was going to happen sooner or later, we need to let the clients see the weapons if we expect them to buy them." Carl responded indifferently of his brother's decision.

"Well I need to get dressed and drive over to Charlotte's place, think you can take care of that while I'm gone?" Tom questioned his brother, knowing too well he would do the minor chore correctly and with out hesitation.

"Yeah, then we can concentrate on the party tonight, we still have a lot to do." Carl said as he stood from the bed and walked toward the doorway.

"I'll check in with you when I get back, I'd put him in the room in the west end, keep him away from the guests." He instructed Carl as he followed him out the door as his brother opened the door across the hall to Sandra's room.

Tom turned into his bedroom and closed the door and changed into a pair of simple jeans and a sleeveless shirt. "I hope we are making a good decision to allow that ass hole in the house" ... he contemplated to himself. It did seem like a good idea, and it kept the woman pacified, he needed her to behave tonight. He walked out the front door and climbed in the Chevy pick-up and turned the key.

Tom dove the short distance to Charlotte's house, a small shack compared to his overwhelming palace.

"Hey Tom, how ya been sweetie," Charlotte greeted the tall, well rounded man as she opened the screen door. Charlotte was in her mid forties with long brown hair that showed the signs of a needed hair dew, with the gray streaked roots that remained close to her scalp. She was tall for a woman at just under six foot with a slender build with her womanly figure still intact.

"Good as one could expect I recon," Tom said as he entered the shabby dwelling. "How's the family?"

"Oh ... same as always, nothing new ever happens round here." She replied as she fetched a long box from the dining table and placed it on the coffee table as she opened the top. "I hope you don't mind my adding a few things to the list, there was enough material for me to dress it up a bit." She informed him as she pulled the short garment from the box and twisted it from side to side. The dress was perfect as she displayed it to Tom. The thin material was mostly transparent as Tom envisioned Sandra's sexy body displayed through the fabric.

Charlotte placed the dress on the sofa and pulled out two more much smaller tubular shaped pieces of the material. "I thought the dress was so cute, it would be a shame not to be worn, so I made these to go under the dress to conceal her privates, if she ever cared to wear it. I thought it would make a sexy costume." She said as she placed them over the dress in their proper place as if it were on a model.

"You are a clever woman," Tom said as he smiled at her, thinking how the extra pieces defeated his purpose, and would be discarded. "It's perfect, I was wondering what you might come up with, you are so perceptive." He placed the dress and other material in the box and closed the flaps. "I owe ya one, just let me know next time you need something."

Charlotte followed him to the door as he pushed the wooden frame of the screen door open and stepped on the wooden porch. "You never know, I just may call ya up on that." She held the door open as she watched the tall framed man toss the box in the bed of his truck.

"Thank you Charlotte, She's going to love it." Tom said as he climbed in the pick-up and pulled away.

Carl gently closed the door to Sandra's room as he approached the bed. She smiled as her eyes met his. She was sitting up on the bed with several pillows packed behind her as she waited for her next visitor that was eventually going to come. "You're not here for more are you?" She said as she pulled her knees up and allowed them to fold outward, inviting him to take her once again.

"No darling, not right now," he shook his head and smiled as he couldn't help directing his stare to between her legs. "We need to go see your old man." Carl advised her as he motioned her to follow him. He took her by the hand as she scooted off the bed and trailed behind him. When they entered the kitchen, Bruce and Juan were gathered in the corner bickering about something, as they usually do.

Carl grabbed the shirt that she had used earlier from the counter and tossed it to her, as she pulled the dingy clothing over her shoulders; not caring to button it up right away. "Mind if I get another cup of coffee before we go down there." She asked as the two workers eyed her nude body framed by the shirt. "Sure amiga, just come over here and get it." Juan said as he pulled a cup down and poured the steamy liquid to the top. Sandra walked around the center island and gripped the cup with both hands as she lifted it up to her lips. Juan took the opportunity she presented him as he placed his hands on her waist and eased them up her slender frame and cupped her breasts. Sandra looked at him with her green eyes as she sipped her coffee as he gently massaged her tits. "You got some very nice senos amiga, you should show them more often." He mentioned as his gaze swept down her nude body as he took in her nakedness. Sandra didn't move as one of his hands left her breast and slid down her flat belly and cupped her pussy as a finger slipped between her folds and penetrated her hole. "You like this, don't you baby." He said while his finger moved in and out of her. Sandra closed her eyes and nodded her head slowly.

"We need to go Sandra," Carl said as he wanted to finish his task before his brother returned. Sandra opened her eyes and took another sip off her cup as she stood still, waiting for the Mexican to relinquish her body.

"I'll see you later amiga," he said as he pulled his finger from her pussy, "I'll have something bigger for you then." He pulled her shirt together as he buttoned the buttons as her body slowly disappeared.

"I guess we got a date then, you know where I'll be." She spoke softly as she set her cup on the counter and walked toward the door to the cellar and allowed Carl to tie the rope around her wrists.

Sandra followed Carl down the steep steps once again as Troy came into view. He was lying motionless as he slept. She kneeled next to him as she gave him a gentle nudge, trying not to startle him. "Troy, wake up baby ... I'm here honey." She leaned over him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Troy opened his eyes as his wife's lovely face came in to view. "Hey Baby, you ok?" he said softly.

"Yes honey, I'm just fine, they are going to move you in the house, but if you try anything, they will put you back here ... please don't do anything crazy. I need to know you are ok." She spoke in a soothing voice as she stroked his forehead tenderly.

"Sure baby, I'm so thirsty, I need some water." His voice sounded scratchy and crackled as he spoke.

Sandra turned to Carl as he picked up the conversation. He nodded his head with approval as he climbed the stairs to the kitchen.

"Run Sandra, run away, don't worry about me, get to safety, you can bring the cops." He ordered her with aggravation as he pulled on the chains again.

"Sh Sh Sh baby, that won't work, they will kill you before I get back, just let them take you upstairs so you can be comfortable. Please baby, don't make things worse." She pleaded with him as she remained by his side.

"No ... go, go now ..." The tall figure crept down the stairs from the kitchen as Troy stifled himself, he fell back to the ground and gave a deep sigh.

Carl handed two bottles of water to Sandra and retreated to his seat. She placed them between her legs and pulled one up as she fumbled slightly with her hands tied together. "Here baby, drink this, you'll feel better after a shower and nice a bed to lie in." She maneuvered the bottle in place and twisted off the cap and placed the tip to his mouth. Troy gulped at the wet substance as the water slowly disappeared from the clear container. Sandra opened the second bottle and placed it to his lips as he quickly drank down its contents.

Sandra leaned down and kissed Troy again, as the sensation of the water slowly took affect. Carl stood and walked up behind Sandra as she sensed his presents. "I gotta go now baby, remember what I said, don't do anything to make them mad." She rose to her feet as Carl took her arm and guided her up the stairs.

As they entered the kitchen, Sandra swept the soot and dust off the front of her shirt, "Look at me, I'm filthy." She said as Juan and Bruce leaned on the center island as they worked on a crossword puzzle. "I hope that's the last time I have to go down there." She remarked as she started to unbutton the blackened shirt. She pulled the shirt off and tossed it on the floor as the men stared, her naked body was once again exposed.

"You can take a shower while we get your old man out of the cellar and get him cleaned up, if you want." Carl informed her as he looked at Bruce, "Get some rope and meet us in the west side bed room, the one with the heavy metal bed frame." He told Bruce and opened the cellar door as he turned to Juan, "I need you to help me down here."

Sandra entered the bathroom as Carl returned to the cellar with Juan right behind him.

Troy watched as Sandra climbed the stairs, did he see what he thought he saw? It was too much to handle. He closed his eyes while searching his memory as his wife had pulled the second bottle from between her legs. "Was it a mirage; was it possible, did I see the space between her legs, bare? Maybe it was the light, her shirt had opened and the area that used to be covered with tiny little black curly hairs ... was bald?" It wasn't possible; it was his mind playing tricks on him. He lay still as he tried to focus his thoughts. "She would have said something, or maybe she tried to tell me." He thought hard, "No ... she didn't, not a hint. Maybe she was afraid to tell me they were molesting her. Maybe they threatened her, telling her they would kill me if she said anything. That's want it must be, those mother fuckers are raping my wife." He felt the rage rip through his body.

Troy watched as two men entered the cellar from the kitchen. He remembered what Sandra had said, "Don't do anything to make them mad." He tried to depress his feelings as the two men approached him. His fury felt like a fire burning inside him. He should confront them; he should spit in their face. These bastards should pay for what they are doing. The tall man took the lock from one of the shackles on his feet, then the other.

"We are going to take you inside, get you a shower and put you in a clean bedroom, if you try anything, we'll fuck you up and you can lye in this shit hole till hell freezes over if you like." Carl barked as he took the key and unlocked the two locks on his hands. Juan pulled Troy in a sitting position as Carl placed his hands behind his back. He tied the rope tightly and the two men lifted him to his feet. "Remember, anything stupid and you get fucked." Cal tugged on his arm as Troy walked between the two men up the stairs.

Carl and Juan guided Troy through the kitchen and down a short hall and through a set of double doors. A long hall went left to right as the men pulled Troy to the left. They pulled him back to the right as they walked through a large room with thousands of books neatly placed in floor to ceiling shelves. They directed him out the other side and up a spiral stairway as they came to another hall with several doors on each side. They took him to a door midway down the hall and on the right.

"You can take a shower in here." Carl said as he opened the door and untied the rope that bound Troy's hands. He nudged him in the room and closed the door.

Tom walked in the front door with the large box tucked under his arm. He turned right and headed up the stairs and into Sandra's room. He pulled out the skimpy dress and laid it on the bed along with a pair of white sheer thong panties with a set of white stockings and high heel shoes he had purchased from a small boutique in town. He laid out a hair drier and a small plastic box with several assorted hair clips and bows. He piled several different types of makeup, blushes and eye liners on the bed. Next to them he placed four different bottles of nail polish. The remaining items wouldn't be needed as he placed them in his room on his way downstairs. He entered the kitchen and noticed the sooty tracks on the floor, realizing it must have come from the ass hole that was shackled in the cellar.