Trapped Souls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The building was massive compared to the other structures in the town, but had the same shabby appearance. Large gargoyles peered from each side of the double doors that opened in the center of the first level. Six large window panes stretched out on each side and matched the position of the upper windows. The steps to the entrance curved out in a half moon shape with four steps that lead up to the massive doors. Oversized hedges covered the bottom of the lower level and the grass was more like dirt with small patches of overgrown grass.

Tom turned off the engine and stood as he followed the other men out the side door. The night had vanished as the sun peeked above the tree line casting a warm glow to the morning sky.

"Start unloading those crates from under the couch first, we'll deal with the two in the back when we're done. Take them to the cellar door around the side; I'll open it from inside." Tom instructed the men as he headed for the front door. He reached for the dead bolt with a key as the door suddenly jolted outward with a short overweight silhouette beamed from the door frame. "Mabel, your still here, I thought you had to go to Tennessee last month." Tom spat in a nervous voice as he tucked his key ring in his pocket.

"I was hoping I'd see you before I left, the trip was put off till today, I was just going to get my bags when I heard that contraption of yours pull up to the door, give your Auntie a big hug you old bear!" The short elderly woman said, as she teetered from side to side as she walked.

Mabel was the sister of Tom and Carl's father. She raised the two boys most of their life, after their mother left their father when the boys were just ten and one. Carl never knew his mother, but Tom sure did, as well as the strapping he got from her every day for ten years. But Mabel was a good mother figure, always spoiling the boys every chance she got.

Tom gave Mabel a big hug as he picked her up off her feet and squeezed tight. Mabel giggled as she gave him a hard kiss on his cheek. "You always gave the best hugs Tommy, I sure wish I could stay a few more days but I really have to go." She said as Carl came walking up behind his brother. "Oh My goodness, you're here too Carl, my, oh my, what a surprise." He picked her up as his brother did and squeezed her as he laughed lightly.

"I can give good hugs too Aunt Mabel, but only to you." Carl boosted as he set her back on her feet as she leaned upward and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Where's your car?" he asked as he looked around the empty yard.

"I parked it in the stalls last night, there have been funny noises around here at night, just some kids fooling around I'm sure, but didn't want them to mess with my car. Would you be a kind heart and fetch it for me?" She said as she dug in her purse to retrieve the keys, not thinking he might decline.

"Anything for you Auntie, we sure are going to miss you this week." Carl said as he took the jingling keys from her hand.

As Carl walked around back, Tom ushered Mabel in the house before she caught a glimpse of the two workers still hiding in the camper. Moments later Carl drove the large black Cadillac between the coach and front door, as Tom toted three bags out the front door and placed them in the trunk. Mabel said her goodbyes with more hugs and kisses and climbed in the black car and slowly drove out the cobblestone road thru the trees and disappeared.

Tom looked at Carl with a silent relief as he wiped a few beads of sweat from his damp forehead. "Damn, that was too close, I'm glad she came out when she did, but shit man, I just about pissed my self when that door popped open, and fuckin damn near gave me a heart attack." Tom said as he placed his right hand on his chest and laughed hard.

Bruce and Juan were still in the camper as the two brothers joked about the close call. Carl entered the camper as the two workers unclamped the sofa from the floor and folded it on end. The two workers carried the first crate around the corner of the house as the cellar door swung open and Tom emerged from the opening. "Stack them on that far wall in the corner." He directed them as he went to help his little brother with the next crate. The six crates were stacked two high and three long ways as the men took a short break.

Tom went up the stairs and returned with four beers as the men sat on old rum barrels while they sucked the beer from the cans. "We need to get that couple in here now. We'll leave Troy down here next to the coal room and take the girl up to the room next to mine."

"I heard them moving around back there so I'm sure they're going to be feisty." Carl said as he finished off his beer, "So be careful when you untie his feet, and don't let that asshole fuck you up!"

Bruce looked at Juan and gave him a devilish smile with a chuckle. Juan smiled back and brushed his hair back as he stood and finished his can off. The two workers walked up the steps and out of the cellar as they headed back to the camper.