Trapped Souls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two sure are lucky, Tom damn near run you over." Carl spoke as he twisted around in his chair. "I'm Carl and this is my Brother Tom. That is Bruce and Juan."

Sandra walked out of the bedroom door, Troy noticed her nipples were still hard and almost visible thru her dress but didn't say anything, afraid it might fluster his wife. She took a seat next to her husband, folding her arms in front of her chest, as he talked with Tom. "Can you drop us at the next town if they have a phone?"

"Sure, not a problem, you two should get some rest, are you thirsty?" Tom looked at Troy and Sandra.

"I could sure use a drink if you don't mind." Troy said as he looked at his wife.

"That sounds good, I'm still cold too; do you have a blanket?" She asked as she pulled the towel around her shoulders and shivered.

Tom motioned for Carl to help out the couple as he gave a quick wink. Carl climbed out of his seat and pulled a bottle of rum from a cabinet and pored two glasses with a mix of Coke. He handed the couple the drinks and smiled. He pulled a blanket from one of the upper compartments and placed it on Sandra's lap, as the two sipped their weak tainted drinks.

Tom flipped off the hazard lights and pulled the shifter in drive as he pulled the heavy camper back on the narrow mountain road. The rain danced across the massive windshield as water spat with each stroke of the wipers, as the hauler gained speed.

Troy and Sandra swigged down there drinks as the other three men watched for signs of drowsiness. When the glasses were emptied and set aside, the couple embraced each other as their eyes got heavy. The men watched as their eyes blinked on and off as their heads bobbed and weaved; a few more blinks and Troy fell asleep. Sandra was nuzzled under his arm feeling safe and warm with her body entombed by the soft fuzzy blanket as her eye lids flashed open and close, getting more and more tired until they gently closed, unable to open again.

"I think their out Tom." Carl said as he faced the dash of the cabin. "How long do you think they'll be out?"

"At least a couple hours, maybe more, depends on how long they were awake." He replied softly while he twisted the large steering wheel to the left as the bus climbed another steep hill. "We'll move them to the back in a few minuets; let them slip nice and deep in their sleep before we do anything, I don't want them to wake up until we get to the house."

The camper leaned side to side, as the winding road that led up the tall mountain twisted and turned. Tom handled the rig with ease as he spun the wheel to and fro, directing the hauler where ever he wanted to, without effort. Bruce and Juan play continuous hands of cribbage as the Mexican watched Sandra closely as the blanket fell from her body. He glared at the milky white flesh that showed between her dress and the tops of her stockings. He wondered what color her panties were, would they be red or black. He hoped for red, maybe pink, or even a light shade of purple. He raised his vision to her breast, as they heaved in and out with each breath she took. "Damn she's got some sweet tits," he thought to himself, "I sure hope I get to take her dress off so I can be the first one to kiss them."

"Go ... what the hell you are looking at dip shit!" Bruce slapped his hand on the table causing Juan to snap up with shock as he was pulled rapidly from his daydream. "Just go dam it, and quit staring at that bitch, you'll get to see more of her later you fucking wanker."

"You just mind your fucking business asshole; your fucking ass would be doing the same thing if you were sitting here." He growled as he tossed down a card, "Four."

Tom drove onward as the two men spat at each other, as the mountain road planed off and a long stretch of level pavement lay ahead. The rain had stopped and the night was filled with a smoggy mist that swirled in the wind. "Two more hours and we'll be there," he said as the coach slowed down, "This looks like a good spot to pull over and get those two in the back." He pulled the camper on to a dirt driveway that was used for travelers that needed a rest. "You take him back there and tie him up real good; if he gets loose it's your ass." He told Carl as the bus stopped and rocked forward as he put the transmission in park and killed the lights.

Carl pulled Sandra off her husband as he laid her across the sofa. Taking Troy under each arm, he pulled him from the sofa and down the short hall. He laid him face down on the bed and pulled his feet up and looped a rope around both ankles and pulling the rope taunt. Bruce came in and offered a hand as he pulled his arms behind his back and placed a slip knot around his wrists. He tugged on the rope and tied the other end to his feet. Carl weaved his rope under Troy's right arm and circled his neck, pulling the rope under the left arm and tying the loose ends together. If Troy tried to loosen the knots, he would strangle himself in the process.

"Now let's just see what this little filly has to offer us." Tom said as he pulled her up into a sitting position as her limp neck gave way, her head falling back to the sofa. He brushed the hair from her face as she remained motionless. He placed his large hands on her shoulders and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, "I think she should slip into something a little more comphy before she goes to bed, don't you boys?" Her dress fell off her breast and her tits came into full view as Tom placed his massive palms over each one and squeezed lightly, "Now that's a fucking woman, nice firm tits and all natural." He squeezed a few more times. He released his grip and clenched the lower part of the garment and pulled the dress from under her hips as it slid over her fishnet stockings and rested on the floor.

The men gazed at what they saw. Her body was more tantalizing than had ever been thought. Her golden tone of her resent suntan let off a glowing appearance. Her breasts were delicately shaped with light pink areolas surrounding her large nipples that naturally projected outward. Her lovely figure flowed naturally down to her slender waist, rolling outward to her shapely hips that perfectly tapered off to her tanned thighs and legs. Tom placed his fingers under the thin waistbands on her hips and slowly eased them down her smooth thighs, as a thin black triangle bush that was recently trimmed came into view. He carefully slid them down her legs and pulled her panties and dress off her feet in one swoop. He dropped the garments behind him and placed his hands between her knees and pushed outward. Her legs fell wide open as her bush separated. Her lips parted revealing her pussy for the men to gawk at. Tom stood up and relished in his accomplishment as the men all stared at Sandra's naked and exposed body before them.

Tom told the other men to wait outside as he sat on the couch next to Sandra. When the door closed behind them Tom got up and locked the door. He turned to his roadside gift and stared at her as he stripped down his oversized jeans. He kneeled in front of her and pulled her ass cheeks to the edge of the cushion. He bent down and sniffed at her pussy as he licked the inside of her pussy lips. He sucked her lips inside his mouth and tasted her love juices as he prepared himself for sex. Her rose above her hips and slid up her body as he placed his shaft at her opening. He eased upward and eased his cock deep inside her tight hole. "Oh god dam that feels good!" He said as he started to fuck her slowly, "You're so fucking tight, oh shit you feel good." He fucked her with long slow strokes. He squeezed her tits and licked her nipples as his manhood crept deeper and deeper inside her. He pulled her down further as he pumped his cock hard inside her young pussy. His pace quickened as he fucked the beautiful young wife of another man as he lay tied up in the next room. He gripped her waist as he forged in and out of her limber body, watching her breast heave up and down with each thrust. He took several hard strokes at her pussy and plunged his cock deep inside her as he held himself tight to her hips, blasting his evil seed inside her.

Tom pulled himself away from her lifeless body and pulled his jeans up as he fastened the front. He unlocked the door and exited the camper, not saying a word to his friends as Carl entered the doorway and closed the door.

Sandra was motionless as he gazed at her beauty. Her legs spread wide open, as she was when he had been asked to leave. He locked the door and disrobed from the waist down. He kneeled in front of her just as his brother did and placed the head of his cock to her wet opening. He entered her with ease as he started to fuck her with a mad fury. Forcing his member deep inside her with the first stroke and fucking her hard and fast. He gripped her tits without mercy as he hammered his pole in and out of her pussy. His face wrenched with madness as he tormented her frail body. He fucked her for several minuets before allowing himself the gratification of an orgasm. He had revenge in his eyes as he sank in deep and came inside her pussy. That was for all the beautiful women that treated him like dirt. His face still distorted as he rose off her body and stood over her. He turned and dressed himself and walked away as he opened the door and stepped outside.

"We need to get moving, too much time left before we get to the house." Tom said as Bruce started toward the door of the camper. "You two can use the bedroom if you like, but we need to move now."

Bruce entered the door and approached Sandra as he bent down and picked her up in his arms, "I'm going first, you get what's left!" he spat at Juan as he stepped inside.

"No problem amigo, I'll be fucking her where you can't reach anyways." He snickered as he took a seat at the table.

Tom and Carl took their seats and the bus lurched forward as a sharp thud sounded from the rear of the coach, the sound of Troy's head smacking the floor as Bruce pushed him off the bed.

The back door to the bedroom closed as Tom headed the hauler down the rugged path. The night was eerily clam with a heavy mist swirling in the breeze. The darkened night ahead of the headlights dimly lit as the low beams bounced off the thick fog. Tall Oak and pine timbers streaked toward the sky as the fog thickened above them.

Tom knew this last haul would bring plenty of cash as soon as the men arrived tomorrow night to bid on the contraband. He had a big party planned for the many bidders; everyone would be disguised in different costumes, just in time for Halloween. The house had plenty of room, keeping Troy from the guest would be no problem. He still wasn't sure how he was going to use the girl for his best interest; he contemplated that issue as he drove. Her innocents would be gone tomorrow night, that he was defiantly sure of.

The door swung open as Bruce slightly staggered into the small hallway. He took his seat across from Juan, "Ready to get that little wily wet dip shit?" He smiled at his friend, "I think the bitch likes it."

"I bet you couldn't get it up, could you fucker." Juan snapped back, followed by a smile. He stood and headed in the back room to finish what the other men had started.

"Bet you can't make her scream." Bruce got the last word in as the door slammed shut. He pulled a bottle of tequila from the pantry and a shot glass from a drawer and sat back down by the wooden table, pouring a full glass and drinking it down in one swallow. He laid out the cards in a row as he played a game of solitary while his friend had his way with the young brunette in the back room.

His thoughts flashed back as he fucked the same girl just moments ago as he watched her still face shake as he thrust inside her helpless body. He looked over at her bound husband as he slept peacefully as his love was getting fucked by him. It sent a sense of thrill thru his body as he relished in the moment as he felt the slimy sensation of the previous men that had fucked her too. What was that stupid bastard going to do about it, nothing, that's what. Her pussy was theirs and he was going to have to except that fact. That stupid fucker didn't even realize what he had, and now that's all in the past. Just like his past, Bruce's past, nothing he could do to change it, but it was always present. Now that stupid husband would feel like Bruce did, stupid and foolish.

Bruce played several hands of the quick game as he took several pauses to pour a shot and swig it down. The back door opened again as Juan exited the bedroom. He took a seat across from Bruce and took hold of the tequila bottle and poured a shot for himself.

"Here's to love!" he said as he tipped the glass to his lips and poured the shot down his throat. He sat the glass back down and poured another glass and offered it to his friend.

"To love amigo, may she always be that easy!" Bruce said as he shot the liquor in his mouth. "

"Fifteen more miles boys," Tom shouted from the cabin, "We need to unload this equipment as soon as we get there, so you two fuckers need to stop that shit."

Bruce stood and walked to the front of the coach and gazed out the window ahead. "Sure is a creepy night, kinda makes you aware of Halloween, and all those damn kids are gonna be running around like scared rabbits tomorrow night, looking for free hand outs."

"Well it's a good thing they don't come to my house," Tom said as he slapped Carl on the arm, "Word has it that the place is haunted. Some rich dude killed his wife there back in the late eighteen hundreds. I ant never seen nothing there, just old hand me down stories kids tell, ant that right little brother."

"I ant never believed in that shit anyways, bunch of bullshit if you ask me." Carl moaned as he stared out the front of the camper as it cut thru the thick misty fog.

Bruce turned and walked back toward Juan as he stopped and bent down to pick up the black dress and tiny black panties off the carpet. "I guess we need to do something with these." He said as he looked back at Tom.

"Give me the dress; and use her panties to gag that fucker in case he wakes up too soon." Tom said as he held out his right hand. Bruce laid the dress in his hand as Tom rolled down his window and tossed the garment out on the street. "Use the duct tape in the bedroom to hold those panties in his mouth."

Bruce walked past his Mexican friend as he stepped thru the bedroom door. Sandra was still lying on her back with her legs spread wide. He couldn't help but noticed the semen still leaking from her pussy as it made a large puddle between her legs. He smiled as a perverted plan grew in his head. What's the best way to humble a man, bring him to a humiliating low, and let him know who's in control? Bruce backed up from the doorway and tapped Juan on the shoulder, "Follow me amigo." He said softly as he crept back into the bedroom. Juan followed close behind.

Bruce turned to Juan and smiled as he pointed between Sandra's legs. "See what I see?" he whispered as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, so what, you want a picture amigo?" Juan seemed puzzled by his friends' question.

"No, damn bro; help me get this fucker on the bed." Carl stepped over Troy's still body and took hold of his arms. Juan lifted his legs as Troy was swung up on the bed and landed next to his wife. Carl tugged on his limp frame until he was positioned between Sandra's legs with his face six inches from her open pussy. Carl took the skimpy black panties from his pocket and balled them in his hands.

"Get that tape and a towel dude, help me." Carl kneeled on the bed and placed the sheer garment in the puddle of semen as he rolled it around and wiped Sandra's sticky pussy off as he pulled Troy's head back, causing his mouth to open wide. "Hand me that towel amigo, and get that tape ready." He placed the dripping material in Troy's mouth and released his head as he wiped to creamy fluid from Troy's face. Juan laughed as he placed the strip of grey tape across Troy's mouth and press it tight.

"You one sick mother fucker amigo, you know what this assholes going to think when he wakes up?" Juan's mouth opened as he laughed harder. "Just so you know asshole, we ant no faggots, but you gonna wonder what the fuck we did to you." He said as he slapped the back of Troy's head as he leaned on the bed with one hand. Carl took several lengths of rope from the closet and tied a slipknot in one piece. He tossed the others on the bed.

"Help me tie this bitch to the bed; we don't want her to wander off, her fucking husbands going to have a good view for a while." Carl snickered again as he tied the other end to the bed post. He took a strip of the duct tape and placed it over her mouth, preventing any excessive noise from her when she woke from her sleep. They both stood at the door way at the amusing position the young couple was to be left in. "Now that's a picture worth taking, that's fucking funny if you ask me."

The coach pulled onto a side road and over a makeshift bridge as it rocked side to side. The road was covered with dried leaves from the many trees that framed the rigid path. Swirls of yellow, orange, red and gold leaves incased the large black tires as the camper disturbed the mounds of crumbling foliage. The suspension worked hard to offset the large pot holes in the unused ruts as Tom tried to steer the hauler on the smoothest paths of the one lane dirt road. The bends were tight and plentiful, only allowing the camper to go one speed, which was slow. The men felt anxious as the little outcast town drew nearer. The trees billowed over the unmarked road giving the impression of a tunnel as the stray branches scraped and clawed at the sides of the coach. The motor downshifted as the road climbed one of the larger foothills that surrounded the tiny forgotten settlement. The horizon had a bright orange glow as the sun neared the crest to begin a new day, Halloween day, a day not to be taken lightly in the small unmarked town of Crowsfoot Kentucky.

Tom slowed the camper to a crawl as the first wooden shack came into sight. Large bare oak and maple trees towered above the shingled structure that looked to be abandoned long ago. A partial wooden picket fence scattered in front of the house starting and stopping in several places, as more shacks appeared further down the road. Each one seemed to need major repairs from the tattered appearance and overgrow weeds that purged from the ground. To the right was a larger structure, a town hall of some sort, with peeling white paint and cobblestone driveway. A tall crow statue lurked over the U shaped black iron fence that had one side of the gate hanging off the top hinge. Small flickering lights dimly lit the massive window panes with murky white sheer curtains that were drawn closed.

Streets branched off to both sides as the size of the town enlarged more as the camper drove down the red brick road. The buildings were in the same shape as the majority of the homes, looking almost deserted, if it wasn't for the scattered glowing of lights in some of the windows. No streetlights to be found, no sidewalks for children to play. No benches for elderly people to sit and feed the birds. No people on the streets to wave to. Even the cars were mostly hidden out of sight, giving the small town a very mysterious and creepy demeanor.

Tom steered the hauler down the bumpy road and twisted the wheel to the right and stopped at a rustic black iron gate. He pressed a button on the dash and a clicking rumble came from the untrimmed bushes to the left of the red brick walls that supported the gates on both sides. The rustic gate yanked and sputtered as it slowly opened. The motor came to life again as the bus entered the gate and down a cobblestone driveway that led thru towering trees and overgrown bushes. When the branches cleared and the sky came in view, a two story mansion stood in view of the motor home. The driveway split as one side went to the front door, and to the right, it veered off to a large wooden framed barn. Tom turned to the left and stopped the coach at the front door.