Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how overpowering her climax had been. It had started in her head and toes and traveled her body to center in her sex. It had taken possession of her.

Gradually she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal. She reached between her thighs and removed the toy.

"Your turn," she smiled at me.

Much the same as the first time Cat made love to me with her hands, fingers, lips, tongue and breasts. This time though I kept my eyes open and watched as she tantalized my body into total submission. She sucked on one of my fake nipples and I swear that I could feel it as my real breast under it tighten and the nipple pucker. She offered me her breast and I took it tasting the dried semen for our first session and not caring. She worked her way down my body and soon was between my legs. She moved my knees up to mimic her earlier position. This time she did take my erection in her hand and teasingly slid her tongue up the shaft.

Her other hand went between my legs and began to play with my butt, squeezing and cupping and caressing. Her mouth lowered to me and took me inside of her farther than ever before. As she held me in her mouth I first heard, then felt the vibrations of her toy.

The first touch of it on my rear sent a shiver through me and caused an involuntary withdrawal. Her mouth tightened on my rigid cock and I moved back to her hand. She played the tip of it over me, circling and lightly probing me.

Slowly she slipped me from her mouth and while looking into my eyes brought the toy to her mouth and took it in, wetting it as I watched. She moved toy and mouth back where they had been and I felt the pressure of her hand pushing the tip of the vibrator into me.

The tapered end slid in easily, parting me for the wider shaft of it. Deep she went inside me until I moaned. Then she held still, mouth and hand, as I adjusted to the new feeling.

Holding her mouth steady she started to work the plastic dick in and out of me, fucking me with it much as I had her a few minutes ago. My mind was completely blank as my body was lost in the sensations I was experiencing.

Too soon I felt the rising in me, felt the climax approaching. I couldn't stop but didn't want it to end so soon. Cat sped up her strokes and started to work her mouth over me as she pushed me to my end. She wanted me to cum, she needed me to cum and I was powerless to prevent her from making me cum.

I arched just as she had when the orgasm hit me, I shook and jerked as she had as I emptied myself into her mouth. This climax wasn't as long or as copious as the first but every bit as powerful and all consuming.

When Cat lifted her mouth from me I could see her lips glistening. From the corner of her lips a small trail of me ran. She moved up my body, her mouth closed tight, her eyes bright. I knew what she was going to do. Maybe I should have been shocked, repulsed and turned away, but I wasn't. I didn't. More than anything in the world I wanted to share our love, wanted to share everything she knew and felt, wanted her to share everything mine. As she drew close I parted my lips and when hers met mine I accepted her offering.

Still warm from my body and her mouth my semen poured into me followed by her tongue. We kissed and tasted.

We lay cuddled for a time then Cat nudged me into motion and we headed for the shower together. She helped me undress, showed me how to remove the makeup and remove the breast form, cleaning it and me of the spirit cum. We showered then curled into bed and slept the perfect sleep together.