All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 02'

by stillconfused

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AgenaAgenaover 17 years ago
Helluva Story

A nice balance of romance and erotica.

inthedarkfriendinthedarkfriendover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

It is a fantastic story of both love and passion. I would hope that you will continue this story of wonderment and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

I so hope that he enjoys the feeling of a man thrusting into him next time...that would complete his journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really enjoyed and I learned a lot.

Really a hot and informative story I did learn a lot from you and really enjoyed the story you really do well with the details Keep up the good work.

Jenny

KirkEdwardsKirkEdwardsalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm

Aside from the numerous spelling errors and the wrong usage of words, the story has an appeal no doubt. Their relationship is apparently one of mutual "perversion".

Obviously the stage is now set for the two of them to experiment with others, all the while professing their undying love and devotion for one another. I can see Cat talking Jessie into experiencing sex with another male for two reasons 1) It would appeal to her prurient nature. 2) Deep down she senses that Jessie would like to have the experience as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was the funniest bit

white lace of fine quality. On top lay a note on Cat's pale blue stationary.

For My Virgin

Shower and change

May we love, share and enjoy all of each other

For the rest of our life.

Your Cat.

My eyes were moist with tears as I read the note and touched the tantalizing fabric. I noticed the singular "life" in the note. Cat's grammar was to good for this to be an error.

Maybe hers was, but yours is not.

Stationary / Stationery

trAins are StationAry, lEttErs are StationEry that was the first trip, but then her grammar was ' to' good. we started rolling about laughing.

Kilroy

maturemaleinmomaturemaleinmoabout 14 years ago
Outstanding story

This one was even better than the first. I can't wait to read the rest. Fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing.

glossypantiesglossypantiesalmost 13 years ago
So rich and sensuous.

Oooooh! What a wonderful story. It made me tingle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wish i had a woman to give me the same kind of love you are one very lucky woman

glossypantiesglossypantiesalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Is there anything more sensuous that a woman dressing her man with such sexy delight.

valuesvaluesalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

Wonderful to read a story that mirrors my own experiences with my partner!! Am I lucky or what?

MsPattiKayMsPattiKayover 12 years ago
SMOKING HOT!

GAWD!

It got me so HOT! I couldn't stop reading.

Don't I wish I could have a similar experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy......

what a sexy story ... awesome !!! i almost had an orgasm while reading.. truly beautiful experience ...

THank you for such a wonderful story....

warl0ck1warl0ck1about 12 years ago
wow

all i can say is incredible so sexy and erotic loved every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Absolutely fantastic it was really special hearing how the couple enjoyed each other throughout their evening.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Simply awesome.......

A story I'd so much love to live!

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
what chance is ....

After 1 year with my friend she gave me the same story, but unfortunately I was very young and still more naive than "Jessie" ,and after the dance with a big black man ....

The end of this chapter has the advantage to give us with sexual impulses,erotism and passions worthy of this site

Bravo et merci

Besitos y Cariños ♥

Incubus408Incubus408over 10 years ago
wow

The amount of emotion was just intense, pullin at the heartstrings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes!

An amazing story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic!

One of the best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Im unsure :/

While the emotion in the last part is amazing, I'm a very possessive guy, so I can't tell if I'm okay with reading this; The restaurant and club scenes had an extreme netorare feel to them, I almost quit reading then and there. (Google netorare if you don't know what it is.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best yet

I wish I had found a love that deep, seems so real, almost like most of it might be true. I surely wish it is for the people in it. great read. I am really happy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If only

I was hoping she would surprise him by wearing a big strapon. With her nylons she would've looked so hot. He would have loved it as hot as he was.

BBWJoieBBWJoieabout 9 years ago
i can not wait till the next story.

When Cat turns Jessie and makes her into a slave, fucking anyone she chooses. She will not have to tie, blindfold and gag Jess after the first time.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
What a great typo!

"Spirit cum" for "spirit gum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

fantastic read loved it but hope she is now ready to let a man make love to her xxx

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
great story

What two people that love each other, enjoying each other, exploring each others minds, and feelings, what's not to love?

Y_DinerY_Dinerover 7 years ago
grammer nazi

Ya gotta love the irony of " grammar was to good..."

That's ok. I still loved it and gave it a 5.

CDStacyCDStacyover 7 years ago

This was a very sensual and erotic story! I really enjoyed it, and found myself wishing I had a partner as accepting as Cat.

I hope to hear about Jessie being taken by a man of Cat's choosing sometime soon!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Enticing me into womanly femininity.

Absorbing and full of beautiful female delights, and accepting my hidden desires to learn about my womanly desires by living as a lady for short while, only leaving me with a wanting for more of those hidden & delicious rituals only experienced by being a woman.

The feeling of slipping on ladies panties and the way kiss my legs as the journey upwards to where a different body part should've been, yet isn't. Or as I put my arms through the bra straps of a beautiful lace bra and fastening like a lady would only to leave me wishing that one day real firm yet soft br

east would fill my c-cups. As I put on my garterbelt & secure it, this way I can perform one of the most lovely female rituals most ladies perform (adding to their mystic beauty), by wearing shear nylon stockings, picking up one stocking & rolling it up with both hands I lift up my left leg, pointing my toes out, I slip & roll it up past my ankle then glide over my calve until reaching my upper thigh until reaching my upper thigh. After fastening my nylon to its strap I lovingly repeat it with my other leg.

Now having slippep into my lingerie I step into a pair of high heels, walking over to the mirror with my turn my head & admire my feminan legs & pantied behind.

Then I decide to pick out a black pencil skirt with matching cream blouse, pouring myself into the skirt then the blouse. After zipping & fucking I finally walk to the vanity and begin to apply my makeup & nail polish.

When finished I look into the mirror and see a beutiful ladie waiting for her date for a good fucking

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
OMG

This was undoubtedly the best so far! I couldn't stop reading even in my high heels! All I could think of was I was so jealous of Jessie having Cat transform him little by little and encouraging her! Shopping, dinner, dancing and Jessie melting in a mans arms dancing with him in an erotic way! I long for a woman, like Cat, to transform me beyond where I have left off in my journey!

rhiann50rhiann50about 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a sweet sexy story ... love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Incredible and all consuming. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

A very intimate and sexy tale, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transformed

It did not take long before my wife turned me in to her own sissy girl friend.I let it happen and loved all of it.I love living my new life as a women now.Beat of all the sex is great and i really like the women clothes.She is corset training me also strap on training.After years of female hormones i now have a womens body and breast 36c..I knew the next step was man on man sex.She was training me to suck on a dildo for some time now.One day she said i was ready for the real thing.I put on a corset stockings string thong and a short dress and my best stripper heels.Off to the movie store for my first time.Once there i got hit on right away by two men.They both had their cocks out and ready.I dropped down on my knees and opened my mouth wide.In went the first one it tasted sweet .It did not take long before i took his load and swallowed it down.I no sooner finnishied swallowing then in went the second cock.This one was bigger and fatter then i first one so i could not fit it all the way down my throat But i took the load down.I sucked three more cocks that night and one in my butt.When we got home the wife strap on the monster dildo and fucked all night

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Great storytelling. Lovely series. Smoking sex scenes. Deep affection.

Thank you.

DD4360DD4360almost 2 years ago

A well written fun read. Thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous