All Comments on 'This Bed of Rose's - DYJ'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
I refuse to choose!!

Well DJ, so far I have read yours and DG Hear's version of Bed of Rose's and, though they are very different, both are excellent and I refuse to take sides LOL. I particularly liked your idea of inviting other authors to contribute to this theme. I look forward to reading many more versions. Pete.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
Batting 1.000

So far, y'all are 3 for 3 with these stories. Three very talented writers with three very good, very different stories.

I may have to see about keeping the batting average up, but I'm afraid I might have my work cut out for me to match the high standards that have been set thus far.

Great work, guys!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
One more fantastic story

I have to agree with PEATBOG and add it was so very very good.

I thank you and your cohorts.

PT

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years ago
Hey! DJ

Great story good buddy, But, from you I would expect no less. You are definately one of the best. Kudo's to you and your writing ability. There are very few writers that do the research that you do to make a story come alive and real.

My hats off to you

DG Hear

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Well Done!

Outstanding story. It was imaginative and enjoyable on every level. I'm ever the critic, so I would have loved to see the letters unfold a touch slower...allowing us to see how afraid she was to open up to him, but stories are rarely long enough for me. Great job as always.

....Des

sacksackover 17 years ago
This is the best of the best.....

All of the "roses" stories are well worth a read, but this is exceptional because it is so human. very believable and this represents storytelling at its best. Can I vote a "6"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Christmas stories

One of the best of the "Bed of Rose's" series. good writing and nice romance.

Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely Christmas story!

Romance at its best - well done.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Being a man is so much more than beaing an adult male -

Owning your responsibilities -

Respecting others - period -

Protecting those who make your life worth living - or those to weak to protect themselves.

Doing the right thing just because it is the right thing -

There is more but that is a good start and Dutch grew to be a good man -

Nice work -

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved the story so 5 stars

BUT I was blown away about the Mom comment on page 3. Mom was a cheating whore and her betrayal directly lead to the hell that her son experienced!!! How in the hell could all those collaborator's miss that???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous