The Wrong Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers

The man steps away, replaces the clip on her right nipple and smiles as she hangs limply in her restraints, noting the slight steady motion of the dildos pushing against the restraining strap before sliding back into her, as her body pulsed around them.

"It seems she really enjoyed herself." The man notes.

"Yes it does. I guess that makes us good hosts." The woman says with a smile before turning to face Eric. " He may need to repay us for the pleasure she received."

"I think so, we can not expect her to be ready for at least a few minutes." The man says.

The two of them seem to saunter over to Eric and smile, noting his expression of fear, and his hard cock. He had watched in shocked, horrified, amazement as his quiet wife Emily had cum loudly in front of all these people while being mercilessly punished. His cock was leaking cum freely from the head.

The woman notes this and licks some of it up, the man smiles and takes a lick of his own. Eric's whole body shivers with both passes of a tongue over his sensitive cock.

"So you liked watching her cum from our ministrations? Colden would be pleased, Halloween is the night of delicious terrible pleasure." The woman says as the man reveals her left breast and begins to suck on it.

Several men come up behind Eric and strap his ankles to straps that lower from the ceiling. Eric then feels his legs lifted and his arms lowering until he is hanging horizontally about crotch level. The mask and the board along his back are removed so that he dangles free.

The devil now removes his costume revealing a smooth veined cock sticking out form his lean well-muscled body. He walks up to Eric and smiles his cock dancing in front of Eric's face.

"You are now going to suck my cock like the good whore I know you can be." The man says, " And before you get any idea's about biting anything let me put this thought in your head..."

Suddenly a rope lowers above Emily's head, a man places the loop of rope around her neck and then her entire body is lifted as high as possible from the floor. Her arms are allowed to go slack and she immediately starts chocking as the rope tightens around her throat. Then the tension is restored to her arms and the rope loosens around her neck slightly allowing her to breathe again.

"You mess up she dies, the ropes holding her arms will be allowed to go free and the ones holding her legs will be pulled tight. You will watch as she strangles to death, struggling for breath. Now open your mouth."

Eric obediently opens his mouth, and the man slides his cock into Eric's mouth until it pushes against the back of Eric's throat causing him to gag and cough around the cock. His coughing causes the plug in his ass to pulse making him gasp.

"Relax your throat." The woman urges, bringing her face close to Eric's watching the cock of her companion enter Eric's mouth.

Eric tries to do as he is told and this time the cock passes the back of his throat and slides part way down until he finds his face buried in black curly public hair.

"Now close your lips around his cock let him slide his cock through them." The woman whispers as she tweaks her now bare nipples.

Eric closes his lips around the cock and he feels the veins on the shaft as it slides out past his lips, then only the cock head is in his mouth.

"Lick his head, let your tongue circle it, and push your tongue against his piss slit." The woman moans as she slides a finger down to her vagina.

Eric swirls his tongue around the head of the man's cock and pushes the tip of his tongue into the piss slit causing the man to moan. Eric feels so humiliated and disgusted with himself as the man begins to push his cock back into his mouth.

"Let his shaft glide along your tongue as he pushes into your mouth." The woman says quietly.

Eric lifts his tongue and he feels the large central vein of the man's cock as the shaft slowly enters his mouth, once again the man pushes his cock down Eric's throat and Eric is forced to take it.

The woman leaves Eric's side as the man continues to fuck Eric's face with slow steady strokes and Eric does as he had been instructed on each and every stroke. Before the woman returns Eric begins to taste some pre-cum seep from the guy's cock and he becomes concerned he would have to swallow the man's spunk.

The woman returns wearing a strap-on cock at least 10 inches long and 2 and 1/2 thick. She smiles as she sees Eric's eyes open even wider before she moves around behind him.

Eric feels the plug removed from his ass, and it feels like a relief at the same time that his ass seems to miss the sensation of being filled. The relief and the emptiness are short lived as Eric feels the head of the cock press against his loosened asshole. It takes very little effort before the rubber cock is sliding into his ass.

Eric feels his mouth being pushed further onto the cock in front of him as the woman pushes her rubber cock into his ass. His ass starts to tear, he fills that the dildo is going to push right through him, it was so impossibly long, but as his nose fills of pubic hair again he feels her body pressed up against him.

"What a good little whore he is, he has taken all of both of us." The man comments.

Slowly the woman withdrawals as the man holds his cock buried part way down Eric's throat. Eric begins to squirm as he begins to suffocate around the man's flesh. Then as the woman only has the head of her cock left buried in Eric's ass she pulls him toward her. Eric feels the rubber cock fill his ass as he swings back and the man's cock slides from his mouth.

The two slowly swing Eric back and forth on their cocks, slowly picking up speed. Eric's cock begins to twitch with every thrust of the rubber cock in his ass, and his cock is leaking and dripping freely beneath him.

The feel of the rubber cock sliding in and out of his ass is like nothing he has ever felt and with every thrust he feels his body tensing with excitement. He begins to moan around the cock in his mouth and waves of pleasure pulse through him.

Eric feels the cock in his mouth suddenly swell, and then to twitch as the man gives a loud roar. Cum shoots into Eric's mouth and down his throat, to keep from drowning he is forced to swallow the man's cum.

As Eric is swallowing the last of the man's cum he feels the woman start slamming her rubber cock into his abused ass harder and harder, suddenly she screams out and Eric knows she is cumming.

Eric's whole body is spasming he feels his cock twitching sporadically and his ass pulse around the rubber cock as cum leaks from his cock freely, he needed to orgasm but the straps around his cock keeps the pleasure and release of orgasm from fully hitting, just allowing the leakage. Despite himself he feels his whole body try to push himself onto her cock desperate for more.

The woman pulls out and smiles noting his state of arousal.

"Look at our little cock whore, he just can't get enough." The woman says.

"Well I think he has pleasured us well enough, let us give him what he wants." The man says.

Suddenly Emily is lowered and as the rope is removed from her neck she is strapped into the same position Eric was already in. Then benches are rolled beneath them, as the double dildos are pulled free from Emily's soaking snatch and ass.

"Come everyone, enjoy the pleasures of these Halloween treats of Colden the almighty." The man announces as the woman removes the cock strap on Eric.

People surge forward to both Eric and Emily's hanging bodies eager for the pleasure they had witnessed the ones in charge receive. Both Eric and Emily lack the wills and strength to even attempt to resist at this point.

A woman slides beneath Eric first, she lifts her hips and points his cock at her vagina, and she quickly pushes herself onto his cock. A guy steps in front of Eric's face and he opens his mouth accepting the cock between his lips with resignation. Another man comes up behind him and quickly slides his cock into his well-lubed and loosened ass.

Emily has a man slide on the bench beneath her who quickly forces his cock into her swollen cunt. A woman brings her cunt up to Emily's face, and Emily reaches out her tongue to taste her first pussy, even as another woman with a strap-on comes up behind her and pushes her rubber cock into Emily's ass.

Eric feels the cock pushing and thrusting into his ass begin to pulse and twitch, suddenly he feels cum shooting up into his bowels as the man shoves his cock deeply as possible into Eric's ass.

Eric lets out a low groan as finally cum blasts through his cock into the pussy currently squeezing it. He moans around the cock in his mouth as wave after wave of delayed pleasure ripples through him.

The woman beneath him lets out a squeal as she cums around Eric's pulsing cock, squeezing yet more cum from him.

The man behind him pulls free from Eric's ass and another takes his place shoving his cock in deep into Eric's cum coated ass.

The woman beneath him rolls free and as a man slips beneath him and begins to suck his cock back to life the man thrusting his cock in and out of Eric's mouth unleashes a torrent of cum which Eric has to swallow quickly.

The man pulls out shooting the last few spurts of cum onto Eric's face, only to be replaced by a woman with a strap-on shoving her rubber cock between Eric's sore lips.

The man beneath Emily quickly cums deep in her pussy, he pulls free and another quickly takes his place thrusting his cock up into her.

The woman humping Emily's mouth begins to cum, and Emily feels her tongue being coated in juices. That woman is replaced by a man stoking his cock. He lets out a moan without touching her shooting his cum over her face and tits.

The man beneath Emily begins to lick the cum off her tits as another man thrusts his cock between her lips.

Emily feels the woman's thrust into her ass become sporadic and she lets out a scream as she rams her rubber cock home deep in Emily's ass and she cums.

Emily feels her body taken by orgasm as the man beneath her shoots his cum into her already full pussy. Emily is just recovering when a man comes up behind her and thrusts his cock deep into her ass, her body pulses around the cock hitting her with another wave of orgasmic pleasure.

The man beneath her rolls free, and a woman slides beneath her. The woman lifts her pussy up to Emily's face and Emily begins to use her tongue on the woman as the woman thrusts her tongue between the folds of Emily's pussy.

The woman forcing Eric to suck her rubber cock pulls her cock free and as the man fucking Eric's ass unleashes the second batch of cum into Eric's ass she pushes her rubber cock into the ass of the man sucking Eric's cock.

That man lifts his hips up to allow her easier access, and she lifts his cock up to Eric's lips. Eric takes the cock into his mouth and bobs his head on it as he feels his cock re-harden in the mouth of the man he was sucking.

The cock in his ass is pulled out to be replaced by another, and Eric moans around the cock in his mouth.

How much time went by Eric and Emily are unsure, how many people they had serviced they had no clue, and the number of orgasms they had felt were uncountable, but finally they both pass into exhausted unconsciousness, their asses, lips, sex organs, and nipples all red and sore.

The next morning they are found wandering nude on the rode they had arrived on, looking dazed covered in soot and some dried sticky substance. They are taken to a hospital for care where police ask them what had happened to them. When they tell their story the eyes meeting theirs are filled with disbelief.

"Well, you two were lost," A deputy, says sitting on a stool between their beds. " That was Stanton County 16, Washburn County 16 was the next exit, four more miles down the interstate." He explains.

"Are you going to arrest the people who did this to us?" Emily asks.

"I wish I could..." The deputy starts but looks at them thoughtfully for a moment. " Six years ago, the last time Halloween fell on a Saturday there was a conclave of worshippers of some god called Colden. They had themselves a big party, and then they sacrificed two virgins in some rite ripe with sex and violence, then at some point a brazier was knocked over and the whole place burned down killing everyone inside. The house you were in is no longer there, all that is left is charred timbers."

"But what about the cum we were covered in?" Eric asks in disbelief.

"All tests came back inconclusive, there was no positive DNA identification possible."

The deputy answers a few more questions before getting up to leave. Eric and Emily look at each other in disbelief.

"I can't believe it wasn't real." Eric says finally.

"It was real." Emily says firmly. " We either went back in time, or were raped by ghosts."

"You know how crazy that sounds?" Eric asks.

"Is it as crazy as saying I want to pick-up a few things at an adult store when we get out of here?" Emily asks, smiling slightly.

n2anal78
n2anal78
977 Followers
12