All Comments on 'The Wrong Party'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give a warning... jeez!

Great story. Well written, even though I absolutely hate gay sex. I'm strictly straight, I'm afraid. A warning at the beginning would have been nice. But I just skipped over a paragraph here and there, and enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice

i'm not usually into gay male sex... but this orgy was one i'd have loved to be a part of. very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story, but could use an editor

I wasn't expecting the gay sex either, but it was well done. I think we're all grownups here - no warnings needed (or NonCons should be warning enough).

But the thing most distracting to me was grammatical stumbles. Might help to get a proof-reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
N2 You

did it again, great story. I liked it, kinky and ghostly...Fantastic.

bstan2bstan2over 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved the unexpected torment that these two went through. I could see their pain stricken faces and worn out bodies. Excellent ending as well.

Thank you for the great work!

KramBKramBover 18 years ago
Most Excellent

One of the best I've read! Very real and extreamly erotic. Especially enjoyed the swtich between the two victums and their distress. Unique too was starting with the guy. Most of these types of stories start witht he woman being ravaged while the guy gets all worked up. Being Bi, I enjoyed the interplay of gay and straight sex between all the participants. Touched many of my own desires and fantasies. And the ending was well done and truely unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick and bizarre

Read the title. Guess the name fits. Very sick and demented

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
For Better or for Worse

Fun story, better than Halloween horror, slasher stuff. This story answers the question, what is more degrading for a straight married man, being gang-raped in front of his wife, or watching his wife being gang-raped? Both! At the same time. Liked the little (sick) touches, like the decorations on the basement wall of demons raping angels, or at the end where Eric asks the Deputy about the cum they were covered in. And even if Eric had stopped for directions, that could just as well have resulted in his wife and him getting fucked too; it's a porn story after all. Definitely demented and perverted, but so is pretty much the entire non-consent section, so who cares. Probably would have gotten better response in the gay section; lot's of non-consent going on there too.

Marty FisherMarty Fisherover 1 year ago

Ummmmmmm, I'm available next Halloween if you're looking for some new blood! Just saying....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait til halloween falls on saturday again and show them what burn in hell really means

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous