All Comments on 'The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Excellent follow-on

This is a very nice tale indeed. This story shows it is possible to write a non-consent story where nobody really gets hurt and everything comes out right eventually. Nice job. Keep up the good work.

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001about 18 years ago
Damn hotttttttttttttttt

omggg that was very very hottttttttttttttttt....You are a very talented writer...smiles

patti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

EXCELLENT!!!! A great second part to a great first story.

If the third is as good it will be a winner.

Thanks,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh yea

It hit the spot my wife and I both loved it keep writing, please finnish this story. We liked all of your stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

I think that this is a true real life story nd it needs completion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous!

I love this story. It's awesome. Please continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

too much talking in this episode. but, a tidy resolution. your characterization of shirley as a naive christian girl is the most realistic portrayal of the stereotype that i've seen--really well done.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
an exceptional tale,

a wonderful story with superior characterizations, and, most importantly, it is sexy, hot, arousing, exciting and even thought provoking. Should you ever decide to have the Vicar's wife tell more of her maturation, at least this and I am sure many other readers will want to read her further musings. She is a wonderful creation, intelligent, in touch, and so very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars once again!

Please keep writing. There are few in your class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it

Sir, I just want to say what a well written well thought out story both parts kept me enthralled and excited, it made my tummy tingle and libido rise. I wished at times I was in Shirley's place. thank you sarahjmill@hotmail.co.uk. I was disappointed not to see a third part, I know it was some time ago, but maybe there is still time.

Sarah-Jane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A perfectly slutty wife

She really enjoys sex and is beginning to teach her husband. Would love to see where she takes him. Seems that he is perfect for becoming a submissive cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story Feedback

Victoriajohn, Good Series. I think you can keep it going with lots of options. You left us with a great hook: "...appears to be vulnerable to the briefest stimulation". My personal preference is more description of Shirley's looks. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I don't think you have exhausted the storyline. Would like a more detailed description of Shirley and the actual sex scenes like at the Club..as to how she was feeling. the different guys, etc. I may of missed it but am unsure about the size of her tits...anyway you left the readers with lots of possibilities for other Chapters.

BunnymasterBunnymasterover 1 year ago

Nicely done, with great writing.

Your embodiment of the protagonist was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Health and safety. Get to that farm. Now.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I always knew I should have been a vicar wife!

Great story, please tell what happens next.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous