All Comments on 'The Vampire's Buffet'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lucky Fellow!

Conrad is one lucky vampire sucking blood and fucking young women. It's a fairy tale come true for him. An entry from Boxlicker has to be greeted with a sigh of pleasure. Loved this story! Great Read!

Good luck in the contest!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Sexy

The King of Smut has returned. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
King of Smut? Really?

This was a thinly-veiled rape fantasy, and while that can be done disturbingly hot, this was flat and without any heat. "I'm a vampire. I flew in and butt raped her. It was real good. The end."

I'm guessing you can write better than this, so that makes it even worse that you'd release this kind of garbage. Shame on you. Try harder next time or just become a reader.

sacksackover 17 years ago
I enjoy your sex scenes.....

Not really into "vampire stories", but your description of oral sex on a woman is so amazing, you can carry the story just with that ability. I didn't see this as a "thinly disguised rape story." and perhaps the last commenter is taking it a bit too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good description, but a bit flat

I have to agree with some of the other commenters - you have great descriptions of oral sex, but that's pretty much all that's there - there's no plot to move the story along

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Good luck

I'm rarely able to get into actual sex with vampire stories, always preferring the inherant dark sexuality of their feeding - but this one works. Something about the character of the vampire in question just carries the theme. Some people have red hair, some have blue eyes, and some change into bats and drink blood. It's his treatment of his vampirism as just a trait anyone could have - but a very useful and fun one - that makes it work. Well done, and good luck in the contest!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Bloodsucking Fiend....

Who doesn't love a vampire story, and one told Boxie style at that? (Because frankly, I can't remember ever reading a vampire story that included anal... woo!) Good luck in the contest! :)

FusionnéeFusionnéeover 17 years ago
Love it!

Well written. Good luck with the contest.

Fusionnée

(Abs and Vana)

Antfarmer77Antfarmer77over 17 years ago
Loved it

Great vampire tale (or is that tail?LOL) I loved it, good luck in the contest

Miss JaneMiss Janeover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Great Story. The description and detail of the oral sex was fantastic!...hence your pen name (I would guess). Very well written and creative. Best of luck in the contest.

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
nice story

btw, I have a brother named Conrad, maybe I should ask him if he kept secret from the family that he is a vampire...

nice story, I enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous