All Comments on 'The Trouble With Emily Ch. 04'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story telling

Thanks for an enjoyable story. You took your time and it realy worked. Keep up you craft.

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
Yes... Sometimes things work out well

Excellent work, great story, and hot sex. Keep up the good work.

Vlad

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Very enjoyable story

I was drawn into this story by the excellent characterization, and enjoyed it even more when the romance started to bloom despite Mitch's best efforts to deny his feelings.

Thanks for this touching story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome Back

I've always thought that your work was some of the best on the site, especially for characterization and plot development, and I'm glad that you are back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A long road to a great ending.

It seemed like every time poor Mitch was going to get some, something came in the way. It was good to see that he got what he wanted in the end.

MiltoneMiltoneover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'd like to thank the many readers for their wonderful response to this story! This is a special story for me since it is about a very good friend of mine. As I've replied to many who have send along their feedback, I put a lot of thought and effort into crafting my stories and really appreciate the readers who take the time to let me know personally what they think. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yay!!

What a happy ending! Totally love it! Especially cause I love reading stories about young girls with older men! That's so hot! Maybe I should look into becoming a nanny lol Now I shall go read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful

The entire novella was beautiful. Are you sure you're a guy? I'm only teasing, somewhat. You're writing is so sensual, erotic and sexy. Loved it. The voyeurism was hot. Unlike many writers works it's not all about body parts is it? It is also about about attraction, sensitivity, love, magic .... Maybe a large, older women can get a bit of what this leading man found, hunh??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly erotic

Without doubt the most enjoyable tale I have read since I started on literotica. Arousing but gently so, and kept my attention throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A+

Are you sure this is the forum where you want to use your skills?? This could be the story of a hollywood blockbuster. You've got real talent man. It is 2 in the morning... I have spent 2 hrs reading all 4 chapters...this on a day when I was too sick to go off to work.The story got me glued...wonderful.wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Like the post below me, I've just burned the last 2+ hrs reading your entire "The Trouble With Emily" series. Not only are they some of the best written stories I've found on this site, but the character development and flow of the story is second to none. I hope you publish more stories like this one, I will be anxiously awaiting them. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Great story, the storyline is great..read it till the last bit and read chapter 4 again..its a great story...great work..hope to read many more stories from you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply the best.

I have been on literotica for several years now, simply as a spectator and professionall appreciator of the writing arts. I have not seen a single story or writer that can compare with the skill or craft that you have shown. I know this has been published for some time, but it is by far the top of the line as far as I am concerned. Thanks for the time it must have taken to write, and thanks for sharing. I consider the past two hours of my life well spent. Keep it up!

WordSlingerWordSlingeralmost 14 years ago
A masterpiece

Some may say the piece is too long, but the author makes that disclaimer at the beginning. I think this work, fiction or not, is one of the best stories I have ever read, erotic or not. My kudos to Miltone. A truly magnificent storyline, deep characters, and thoroughly descriptive narrative. Last, but not the least, it allows for love to triumph in the happy ending.

WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A million thanks for the happy ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was the first time a story from this site made me emotional. I was expecting a quick one when i started part 1 and now after part 4 I am in an entirely different mind set. You have quite a gift for making the stories so involving as well as erotic. Please keep writing.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

A truly fine story. Thanks.

babaloo92babaloo92over 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Loved every word. Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful.. Well developed. All flows so naturally.

Part after Emily and Mitchell could be expanded. Have another pool party with Lizzie and Katie. Integrate the changing relationship with the kids. This was so great, I'm sad to see it end.

It's been many years since the author created this work of art, maybe the author could do a sequel where Emily gets to wear her leather bustier and the up Mitchell, or have a threesome with Lizzie and Katie, or Stuart or other fun stuff.

Will bookmark this as a favorite.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed your story, very well done...5 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous