All Comments on 'The Tree'

by LadyAria

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Nature Lover?

Now there's a tree-hugger :) Interesting concept... poor guy. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very interesting

well written and entertaining, and different. Good luck with the contest.

kaytekayteabout 18 years ago
Truly enjoyable

Thank you for sharing that story with us. You are such a talented writer and you can "turn your pen" to any tale.

GinNSugarGinNSugarabout 18 years ago
Greek Legend

Wonderful story, it reminded me of a Greek Myth I read as a child sitting in a library, but with a more adult edge I should say.

I hope you continue to write more stories.

RebeccaMortonRebeccaMortonabout 18 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely ending. I got goosebumps :)

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Pretty imaginative

Particularly liked the way she went back to the tree. Good luck with the contest.

ThorkelGriersenThorkelGriersenabout 18 years ago
Daphne

A wonderful retelling of a favorite myth. Maybe we can have more updates on the classics. I couldn't think of a better story for earth day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*laughs*

I enjoyed it LA... wondered about taking a walk in the woods. *chuckles*

Lizzy

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
;)

nice write!

great job!

good luck in the contest!

~LB~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Satisfying! =d

Very nice. Loved the ending! This is the first and last nature story i will read! It's that good! >.<"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovely!

I just had to post. This was artistic! I loved her lips turning into the knot, cause it is inthe shape of the letter "O". Now, her last words were "I love you too", which is consistent with the knot. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovely!

I just had to post. This was artistic! I loved her lips turning into the knot, cause it is inthe shape of the letter "O". Now, her last words were "I love you too", which is consistent with the knot. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
...

This was a very good story. It almost seems like an adult version of "The Giving Tree" lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous