The Toymaker and the Pixies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and began to massage Teresa's stomach and inner thighs, using her other hand to increase the speed of the vibrator slightly and turn it to the next setting, a movement that created a slight in and out motion. Then she moved her hand over her friend's pubic bone. As she flicked her fingers over Teresa's clit, Teresa moaned and moved against her bonds.

Charisma smiled and switched the tongue on, placing it lightly against her friend's clit. As it flicked back and forth, she played with the vibrator's remote control, increasing and decreasing the speed as her friend shuddered and writhed on the bed.

Teresa's moans increased as she thrashed. Charisma wedged her body between her friend's thighs, steadying her. She had to work to keep the flicking tongue against the other woman's clit. She watched as Teresa's breathing came faster, interspersed between her long, drawn out moans. She increased the vibrator to full speed.

Teresa's body became almost rigid and her moans slipped out in a breathless stutter. Finally, her body arched up to the end of her restraints and Charisma held onto her hips with a hand and forearm, lightly flicking the tongue over her clit as she screamed and came.

Finally, her hips fell to the cushioning. Tenderly, Charisma loosened her bonds and took Teresa in her arms, smiling softly. The holidays would be most exciting this year. She was looking forward to opening presents with Teresa...and to using those presents on one another. Grinning at the thought, Charisma kissed her friend and laid her head next to hers. After Teresa's breathing had slowed, she moved slightly so that she could caress her friend.

"I just hope we can get through all these toys before dawn," Teresa said, catching her breath slightly as Charisma flicked her finger against her still quivering clit.

Charisma turned her head to gaze at the toys still lying on the dresser top, among them a vibrating anal plug she knew her friend would dearly love. She turned back to Teresa, gave her a sly wink, and said, "I'm sure that can be arranged."