The Toymaker and the Pixies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But let me show you!" She spun Teresa around the store, showing her all the products she had ready for sale the next day.

Teresa laughed in delight. "You've been busy...or rather, I should say our little ladies have been."

"No!" Charisma giggled. "They've done so well for me that I've hired help and this is what we put together today while the pixie-made things sold out."

"Really? So soon! I had hoped but, I couldn't imagine...." Teresa shook her head disbelievingly, then grinned. "But it's wonderful! I'm so happy for you."

"And that's not all." Charisma led her to the workbench as the sun set and the light grew dimmer around them. "I've had a splendid idea. I'm going to leave these presents for the pixies...as a parting gift. They've been so lovely to me that I'm doing great on my own now, but I wanted to show my appreciation and also let them know that they don't have to keep coming back."

"Oh!" Teresa smiled and clapped her hands together. "I'm sure they'll be immensely pleased. Can I stay to see their reactions?"

Hope leapt inside Charisma but quickly deflated. "What about Rolf?"

"I'm through with him," Teresa said. "Do you know he's kept me tied up all this time? And with barely any food or water! He went way beyond enjoyment...he even ignored our safe word! He's gone too far and when I left the house today, I also left a note explaining that I'd run off and wouldn't be coming back."

"You didn't!" Charisma couldn't help grinning. She grabbed her friend in a quick hug, sliding her hands down Teresa's bare arms as she stepped back. "You are welcome here, of course. And, no worries over Rolf. If he comes around, I'll take care of him."

Teresa smiled and leaned into Charisma briefly. "Thank you."

A tinkling noise interrupted them and they looked towards the window to see two tiny glows heading towards the darkened shop. Grinning at one another, they clasped hands and rushed to take up their spots in the back room.

Caught with a sudden urge to giggle, Charisma squeezed Teresa's hand tighter and watched the two little pixies sweep into the room. She couldn't help a wide smile, though, when she saw the puzzlement on their faces as they looked at the workbench and surveyed the toy filled room.

The pixies flittered closer and alighted daintily on the workbench near the vibrating dildos Charisma had placed only minutes before. They peered at the toys and then at one another for many moments. Then, with identical squeals of delight, the two gathered up a few of the pixie-sized toys and danced around in excited circles.

After a few minutes of breathless euphoria, the pixies stopped and lowered their toys to the ground. Then, placing their tiny fists on their respective hips, they looked around as if expecting someone to appear.

"Looks like our work here is done," Nindana said after a time.

Larkspur looked at her and then at the toys, nodding. "It surely does."

"And such lovely toys as thank you...and just in time for the holidays. How splendid." Nindana picked up a double-headed dildo and caressed it lovingly.

"Shall we try them out before we take them back to our winter nest?" Larkspur asked with a hint of mischief.

"Yes...let's."

With sultry purpose in every step, Nindana sauntered towards Larkspur, the dildo still in her hand. "Lay down," she whispered, the sound carrying in the sudden stillness.

Larkspur shivered lightly and lay on her back, knees up, her legs falling loosely. Nindana knelt beside her, placing the dildo within easy reach. Holding one finger out in front of her, she stroked gently down her lover's face, tracing her eyebrows, her nose, her cheekbones, the curve of her lips. Then, turning her hand, she softly caressed the side of Larkspur's neck and along her shoulder to her breasts. Once there, she lightly plucked at the taut nipples, before running her fingertips down her stomach to her pussy.

Nindana paused, gazing at Larkspur for a few moments. Then, she ran her finger across her partner's clit slowly, rubbing in a circular motion. Larkspur moaned and twined her fingers over her head. Nindana continued her circular rubbing until her lover's hips began to push against her hand.

Finally, Larkspur grasped the other pixie's hand gently, pulling her fingers up to her lips. She kissed them, sucking them into her mouth as she rose up to press herself against her lover's body. She pressed lightly against the redhead's shoulders. Nindana smiled and lay on her back as Larkspur began to kiss and lick her neck and shoulders, trailing her tongue across her breasts and down to her pussy. While she licked and sucked the redhead's pussy, Larkspur fingered herself.

Charisma gazed at the two pixies with avid interest, imaging herself and Teresa in their places. Her breath came in soft gasps. She tightened her hold on her friend's hand and continued to watch.

When the pixies were both quivering, Nindana reached out and grasped the double-headed dildo. Larkspur lifted her head and kissed the redhead, then grasped the other end of the dildo. Together, they guided it to Nindana's dripping cunt and Larkspur drove it firmly in, fucking her until she gasped and thrashed on the smooth surface of the workbench.

She slowed down when Nindana's cries became frantic. She stopped when the dildo was only a quarter of the way into the redhead's pussy, then she settled onto her bottom and lay down until her pussy touched the other end of the dildo. Flicking her fingers over her clit, she moved her hips gently and then more swiftly. Then, slowly, she pushed her cunt against the head of the dildo, pressing it into herself.

Nindana groaned and pressed herself towards her lover. They thrust against each other, fucking themselves and each other, fingering their own clits. Soon, Larkspur's other hand crept up to her breasts, flicking and circling the nipples as she moaned and thrust herself upon the dildo. Then, the redhead began caressing her own breasts, her moans rising in tandem with the dark one's cries.

Charisma's hand stole down to her own pussy, and she pressed the clit through her skirt. Vaguely, she realized that Teresa was doing the same thing. Their other hands were still clasped together. Charisma tugged lightly on her friend's hand, turning her till they faced one another. She grasped Teresa's skirt and pulled until it was around her hips, then she plunged her hand down her body to her clit, flicking it and thrusting her finger inside her wet pussy. Teresa gasped, leaning against the wall, her legs braced apart to allow her friend full access.

They forgot about the pixies, until they heard two simultaneous cries of orgasm. Teresa smiled and pushed Charisma's dress front down, freeing her breasts. As Charisma's fingers fucked her, Teresa plucked and pinched her tight nipples.

Soon, both women were moaning and thrusting against each other. After a few minutes, Charisma slowed her movements.

"Let's go upstairs," she whispered.

Teresa simply nodded her head. They drew apart briefly, then Teresa grabbed Charisma's hand and pulled her into the shop. The pixies had gone already. As the women rushed through the store, Charisma tugged back, pulling her friend to a stop. At Teresa's hurt expression, she kissed her lips lingeringly and whispered, "Wait."

Then she went from wall to wall, pulling half a dozen toys from the shelves. Grinning, Teresa helped her, grabbing her own choices. With a few giggles, Teresa followed her up the stairs at almost a run.

Once in Charisma's bedroom, they piled their toys on the dresser and stood looking at one another for a few minutes. Charisma realized her heart was pounding faster and she smiled.

"I've wanted this moment for so long...too long," she said. "I feel silly but suddenly I'm too shy to move."

Teresa smiled softly, then started toward her. "I'm not."

Charisma stood still, half closing her eyes as Teresa lifted a hand towards her face. The hand alighted with the briefest of touches on Charisma's cheek. She sighed and leaned into it, closing her eyes the rest of the way as the hand trailed down, lightly, caressing her neck and shoulder.

She felt a plucking at her clothing and she opened her eyes to watch as Teresa undressed her slowly. The heat of her gaze warmed Charisma and she barely noticed the cool air caressing her bare skin. Her nipples hardened under Teresa's gaze and she moved to help her undress as well.

When they were both nude, Teresa stepped very close. Charisma could feel her energy, her very being, pressed against her skin, even though Teresa wasn't actually touching her. She shivered and, with that slight movement, the tips of her breasts rubbed against Teresa's hardening nipples.

As if on cue, they raised their arms and embraced, pressing their breasts together. Tingles shot through Charisma at the contact. She sighed just before Teresa's mouth settled onto hers. They kissed, mouths open, tongues licking and probing. Charisma trailed her left hand down over her friend's body until she reached her hip. She slid her fingers between their bodies, quickly finding Teresa's swollen clit.

She rubbed softly and then more swiftly as they continued kissing. Soon, Teresa's hand traveled the same path on Charisma's body and they fingered one another until they both were moaning. Teresa stopped and stepped back first.

"Mmm... Let's try the bed, hmm?" she said, gently pushing Charisma toward it.

Charisma climbed onto the bed and reclined on her back, while Teresa stopped in front of the dresser to gaze at their assortment of toys. After several moments, she gathered a few and moved to stand by Charisma.

"Close your eyes," she whispered.

Charisma did, relaxing farther into the mattress. Seconds later, soft fur encased her calves and then she felt Teresa lift her head to place something soft behind her neck. As her head touched the mattress again, her legs raised until she was spread open. The cool air caressed her wet pussy and clit, forcing a small moan from her lips. Strangely, the open position made her feel less sure of herself. What if Teresa didn't like what she saw? She reached to touch her calves, but Teresa's hand stopped her.

"Relax and trust me," she said, patting her leg.

Charisma did as she was asked. She trusted her friend, and she'd wanted this moment practically since they'd met. She breathed deeply, telling herself to enjoy this first time. They had the rest of the night and she wanted to remember all of it.

Teresa touched her fingertips to Charisma's face lightly, caressing, stroking down to her neck. She climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her friend's open thighs, moving her hands further, urged on by Charisma's quivering sigh. Her hands roamed, tracing the sensitive cords of Charisma's neck, her collar bone, and along her shoulders, down her arms to her hands. She circled her nipples, making wider and wider circles until she drew an invisible line around the whole of both breasts. Then she grabbed a breast in each of her hands, kneading them gently before she leaned over to take first one and then the other into her mouth.

She sucked softly and slowly at first, then harder and more urgently. Charisma's hands tangled in her hair as she nuzzled her breasts, pressing her body firmly against Charisma's clit at the same time. She rocked back and forth slightly as she squeezed and suckled Charisma's breasts, rubbing herself into her swollen clit again and again.

Charisma moaned and shuddered as the erotic pressure built inside her, deep in her loins. Just as she thought she would come simply from Teresa's rocking, though, Teresa stopped and drew back. Charisma opened her eyes to see her friend smiling down at her and holding one of the newer toys: the Pinch and Tease Nipple Friends. Charisma sucked in her breath sharply as she realized that she would be on the receiving end of her own product. She hadn't had much chance to try out her toys recently and she had never carried these before.

Teresa grinned and reached out to pluck her nipples lightly until they stood out to her satisfaction. She grasped one breast in her hand, steadying it as she placed the cup of the toy over Charisma's nipple. As she clamped it firmly, Charisma's eyes fluttered closed.

"No," Teresa said, squeezing the breast. "Keep them open. I want to see your eyes while I do this to you."

Charisma opened them again, gazing at Teresa and forcing herself to breath deeply.

"That's right," Teresa murmured, grabbing the other breast and placing the other nipple cup on it.

She adjusted them, caressing and squeezing her breasts as she worked. Then, she switched the toy on. The nipple cups created a gentle suction that grew harder and firmer as the moments passed. Charisma arched her back, leaning into the sensations. A small moan escaped her mouth, becoming a louder one as the cups pinched and released her nipples in a slow, relentless rhythm.

She almost closed her eyes, but Teresa plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy and her eyes flew open wide to find Teresa's twinkling eyes above her.

"Ahh," Teresa said, grinning. "I thought that would get your attention." She held up another recently stocked item momentarily before grasping Charisma's already swollen clit between her fingers, placing the toy over it, and turning it on.

Charisma's hips shot off the bed, almost knocking Teresa over, as the toy began to suck and squeeze her clit. Teresa took the opportunity to place a wedge under her hips, then she pressed them down to rest on it, forcing Charisma's lower half to stay partly in the air, giving her more access to play. Her fingers trailed over Charisma's stomach and around her thighs before she moved around the bed to press her mouth against Charisma's.

Teresa kissed her, sliding her tongue into her mouth as she held her face in her hands. Charisma panted into her mouth, lost to the sucking sensations at her nipples and clit. She gripped the sheets and sucked on Teresa's tongue, mindlessly thrusting her hips as the first waves of orgasm shivered through her.

With a final kiss, Teresa moved back to kneel between her thighs. She pressed one hand on Charisma's hip to settle her and took a long dildo into her hand. She began to work it slowly into the other woman's wet pussy until it was all the way in. Then she drew it out and thrust it in, faster and faster.

Charisma's head moved from side to side as the orgasm built inside her. She felt Teresa's hand smooth across her hip to press firmly against her pubic bone, just above the sucking at her clit. Chills raced through her and the orgasmic pressure intensified. She began to moan over and over, in one almost continuous hum.

Finally, the waves of pleasure built so high and deep that Charisma knew she would come any second. She clutched the sheets tighter, thrusting her hips regardless of Teresa's attempts to keep her relatively still.

Higher and higher she climbed, unable to figure out where one sensation began and another ended. Her nipples and clit tingled in one unbroken line, the thrusting of the dildo only increasing the tempo.

With a small scream, she came, gripping the sheets until her knuckles whitened. Teresa loosened all the toys, taking them off slowly. Charisma's body still spasmed with small aftershocks as Teresa lay next to her, pillowing her head on her stomach and lightly skating her fingertips across her hips and thighs.

Charisma threaded her fingers through Teresa's hair as they lay together. Once her breath had quieted and returned to normal, though, she started to elongate her caresses, working her fingers through Teresa's hair, across her face, and down her neck. She massaged her neck and shoulders as Teresa sighed and moved to lie on her back.

Slowly and carefully, she slid out from under Teresa and turned over to press her body against her friend's. Her thigh slid between Teresa's and she pressed it against her clit, pressing and releasing as she kissed her and her thigh moved to press against Charisma's clit as well.

They fucked each other with their thighs, massaging each other's breasts and running their hands over one another's bodies. After a few minutes, Charisma stilled and moved back, sliding her hands up Teresa's arms until they were stretched over her head, just touching the ironwork of the headboard. She pressed them firmly, leaning over as she did so to place a kiss against Teresa's lips.

"Hold tight," She whispered, then moved off the bed to stand at the dresser. As she gazed at her choices, she flicked a glance to Teresa. She hadn't moved. Her arms still extended towards the headboard, hands gripping it, but her chest rose and fell quickly. Charisma smiled and licked her lips, then returned to her perusal of the toys laid out on the dresser top.

With sudden decision, she made her choices and carried them to the bed. She leaned over, reaching across Teresa's body to cuff her hand to the headboard. Teresa's tongue flicked over her nipple where her breast hung in her face. Charisma caught her breath and moved back to trail her fingers over Teresa's breasts before grasping her other arm and securing it to the headboard as well.

Then she glided her fingertips down her friend's arms, her sides, and her legs and, taking one ankle in her hand, she stretched it out to the side and secured it to one end of the footboard, leaving enough length so that she could lift and bend her legs. She did the same with the other ankle and then stood back to survey her handiwork.

She knelt between Teresa's spread legs and put her hands under her hips, raising them up until she could place her face against the other woman's wet pussy. Nuzzling it, she purred, vibrating her lips against it as Teresa squirmed. Then she poked her tongue out to probe the pussy, giving one long good lick to the middle of it. Teresa squirmed again, making her smile.

Slowly, she began to lick and suck Teresa's pussy and clit, nipping lightly every so often. Teresa's breathing grew faster and Charisma sucked harder for a few moments before sitting back and gazing avidly at the quivering pussy. Letting her hips back down, she grabbed a wedge and placed it under Teresa and then grabbed two adjustable nipple clamps linked together by a small chain.

With one hand, she caressed her friend's breasts and nipples, stroking and plucking them until Teresa's breathing came unevenly. Then she pinched a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and attached a clamp, making sure it held tightly but not too tightly. Her friend sucked her breath in sharply and moaned. Quickly, she attached the other clamp. Teresa moaned again, straining lightly against the cuffs on her wrists.

Charisma adjusted the chain between the clamps, tightening it until Teresa's breasts pulled gently against one another with a firm, consistent tension. She settled back on her heels and watched a few moments as the other woman squirmed under the almost painful pleasure.

She picked up her next choice—a seven speed, three direction vibrator—and showed it to Teresa before placing it against the woman's mouth. Teresa opened her mouth, licking and sucking on the vibrator. When it was very wet, Charisma took it and slid it into Teresa's soaking pussy, securing the flexible straps around her thighs. She took the remote control and turned the vibrator on low, setting it to revolve in a circular motion.

Then she picked up her last choice, the Licking Tongue, and pulled the glove onto her hand. She really loved this toy. The glove had little nubs all over it, and massaging with it was a delight. But what was really special was the long tongue-like projection on the end of the forefinger. When the glove was turned on, this tongue flicked and swirled with delicate but firm motions. Because it was new, she doubted that Teresa had ever experienced it before.