The Talk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Kathy and I were almost beside ourselves with frustration at this sight. Here our kids were, right in front of us, ready to have sexual intercourse, while we just sat there and watched on like captives- with our blessing! It felt almost unfair that they were able to get so much pleasure while we had to watch, but we weren't ready yet to join them. Not yet. And, besides, this night was for them, their time and their chance to make up for what they'd lost out on all week long. Our breathing, though, had quickened to the point of almost panting. I dearly wanted to pull out my own penis and jack off while I watched my children having sex in front of us for the first time, but my wife had made it clear that I was to do nothing but watch. I was not one to countermand my wife's orders, especially when they made sense. If I had whipped it out then and there, I probably would've done something either very stupid or very risque- and my wife would've probably followed suit, if only just to appease her growing sexual appetite.

David lined his penis up with his sister's pussy, wedged the tip of himself into her folds and then abruptly stopped before shoving his tool completely into her depths. "Wait a minute," he breathed. "This is for THEM," he nodded towards us. Susan looked back at him over her shoulder and then back at us. For a literal second, she thought about it and then swiveled herself so that, instead of being bent over the kitchen table, she was bent over the back of the chair she'd been sitting in before they started. Now Kathy and I were given a profile view of our children, so that we would actually see David's penis going in and out of his sister's pussy. David glanced at us and then at his sister's up-turned ass and smiled. "Ahh, yes. That'll do nicely." He once again lined up his pole at his sister's hairless entrance and began to slowly push into her small, tight body.

Kathy and I held our breaths as our daughter whipped her hair back and sighed while her brother's cock pushed deeper and deeper into her. Once he was completely inside her and is groin was firmly pressed against her ass cheeks, she brought her hands up to her breasts and began to play with her nipples. "Ohhhhhhh, god, I've waited so long for that feeling!" she groaned. "Yessss.... okay, Dave. I'm ready. Do it. And do it like there's no tomorrow! Fuck your sister's pussy HARD!"

Dave didn't need to be told twice and began to move his hips back and forth steadily. As his cock came in and out of view, it glistened wetly and each time he pushed into his sister, Susan's ass rippled slightly with the force. Soon, Dave was moving quickly in and out of his sister's sopping wet pussy while her breasts, partially restrained by the chair's back, jiggled with the motion. Both kids were panting heavily as the brother's pace quickened along with the intensity of his thrusts. Susan soon learned her brother's rhythm and began to push back against him while she continued to tug and twist on her nipples. At one point, she turned her head and looked squarely at us, her mother and father. "So, Mom," she said between thrusts, "what do you think? Do you see anything to worry about here?" She bucked back against her brother to impale herself on his shaft, causing both of them to moan loudly.

Kathy blinked, breathing hard, and shook her head. "N-no. Nothing frightening yet," she answered.

"Gooooood," Susan cooed. "Because, y'know, this feels great. HE feels great! Can you see it, Mother? Your son's cock is inside his flesh-and-blood sister's pussy and you know what?" Kathy shook her head, speechless at this lewd talk from our daughter. "When he's ready, Mother, he's going to fill me up with his seed. Do you want to see that, Mom? Do you wanna see your son fill your daughter's pussy with his sperm? Do you?" Kathy nodded vigorously and I found myself doing the same, eagerly. "Have you ever seen people having sex before, Mom? Right in FRONT of you?" No. She hadn't. Not like this, anyway. "Did you ever think you'd see your two beautiful, straight-laced children fucking like animals right before your very eyes?" Susan taunted.

"OH GOD NO!" Kathy suddenly cried. "NEVER! But, oh my god, it's so- so... HOT! Oh, Jesus help me, I'm so incredibly hot seeing this!"

"Do you want it, Mother?" David asked, taking his cue from his sister while he continued to pound her pussy mercilessly. Kathy almost choked as she swallowed hard at her son's question, but nodded silently. "Do you want to see it, Mom, when I pump my sister's puss full of juice? Do you want to see the stuff leak out of her after I fill her up?" He glanced at me. "Do you, Dad?"

"FUCK YES!" Both of us cried at the same time, like we'd planned it.

Susan laugh gaily at our shared outburst and then returned her focus to slamming her ass back against her brother's groin. The pace quickened even more until David's hips were moving at a blur and his cock practically flew in and out of the tight folds. "Harder, David! Fuck me harder!"

David compromised in speed for power and began to thrust into her so forcefully that the chair she leaned over began to rock with them. Susan's tits, which had been somewhat supported by the back of the chair as she mauled them for us, slipped free and hung down in the air, heavy and full as they swayed back and forth madly. David's strong, powerful hands gripped his sister's hips and he started to grunt with the effort of fucking her while Susan rolled and swayed her hips, ensuring that each time her brother's cock invaded her body, it came in at a different angle of attack. The overwhelming scent of sex filled the kitchen, an odor I had gotten used to from being with my wife but had never smelled from another couple, and I realized that the two scents were almost identical, which made sense since they were, after all, our children.

"I'm almost there, Sis!" David cried. "GOD, you're so tight!"

"Do it, David!" Susan cheered. "Cum inside me! Go ahead! DO IT!"

"Do it, son!" Kathy suddenly shouted. "Fuck her! Fill 'er up!" Just as suddenly, she clapped her hand over her mouth in surprise at her own shout. "Sorry," she mumbled.

I looked at her both in surprise and amusement. If there was ever any doubt that Kathy didn't support our kids having sex with each other, it had been totally and completely blown out of the water. What's more was that I could tell, then and there, and my wife would do just about anything to get fucked by her son. Her hand, still gripped tightly in mine, became clammy and sweaty and trembling. Actually, my wife's entire body was like a livewire, perfectly in tune with the scene in front of us.

Dave drove three more powerful, solid thrusts into his sister's small frame and then froze as he cried out, "AHHHHHHH! GRRRREPH! YES! AH, YES, I'M CUMMING, SIS! TAKE IT! I'M SHOOTING INTO YOU! DO YOU FEEL IT, SIS? HUH? DO YOU? DO YOU FEEL ME CUMMING INSIDE YOU?!?"

"YES!" Susan shouted. "YES, I FEEL IT! OOOOOO, GOD, IT'S SOOOO GOOD! AH, YES, OHHHHH, BABY, YES!" Susan quickly reached under herself so that her hand could grasp her brother's balls while he emptied their contents into her womb and she writhed under the onslaught when her thumb accidentally bumped her clitoris.

Kathy suddenly spasmed in her chair, rocked by a vicarious orgasm shared with her daughter, who spasmed herself on the chair she was bent over as our son filled her cunt to overflowing. Susan continued to gently roll her hips as she undoubtedly worked her inner muscles to milk her brother's cock of all the sperm it could offer. Meanwhile, my own raging hard-on was practically screaming for release. Kathy's grip on my hand finally relaxed as her body untensed.

Dave slowly resumed thrusting in and out of his sister's cum-filled pussy and moaned gladly. "Oh, fuck, Sue. I do believe that was the best yet. Bar none." He glanced at us. "Thanks, Mom, Dad, for letting us do this. I was going crazy from the wait." With that, he carefully disengaged himself from his sister and took his seat again, to recoup.

Susan, however, wasn't quite done yet. She quickly repositioned her chair, while still bent over it, so that her pussy was facing us, a familiar sight to both me and my wife, though not necessarily in that position. Her pussy lips were bright punk and shined with her wetness, the soft-pink pearl of her stimulated clitoris visibly throbbing from excitement. "As I recall, Mom wanted to see your cum drip out of my pussy," Susan told her brother. "So feast your eyes, Mother, 'cause here it comes!" I sat there, mesmerized, and watched my daughter's pussy lips contract a couple of times while she rubbed her clitoris vigorously in front of us. Seconds later, a thin, white stream of cum began to ooze out of her pink folds, her brother's cum being pushed from her body. As it dripped out, she cupped her hand beneath it and caught the fluid before it could fall on the table. Once she was sure that she had it all in her hand, she turned around and watched us while she licked it up from her palm, tasting the mix of her and her brother's cum.

"Mmmmm..." she cooed. "Tasty!" She held out her palm to her mother while smiling devilishly. "Want some?"

Kathy damn near sprouted wings as she flew out of her chair, my hand firmly locked in hers, and almost yanked my arm out of its socket. "Paul! If you don't fuck me now, you'll regret it for the rest of your life! COME ON! NOW!"

I didn't even THINK about arguing the matter as I quickly followed my wife back to our room. On the heels of our departure, I could hear both our kids laughing gently to themselves.

"Wanna do it again?" I heard David ask his sister.

As Kathy rounded the corner to the hallway which led to our room, with me well in tow, I heard Susan say brightly, "Is the Pope Catholic? Hell, yeah!"

Kathy must have heard that exchange, too, because as she practically threw me into our room, I heard her moan with desire, frustration and want. I laid back on the bed upon which I had been thrown and looked at my wife, almost fearful of what might come next. She was visibly unglued with passion and lust. "You," she all but growled, "are about to get the fucking of your life!"

The last thing I remember clearly was the sight of my wife literally tearing her clothes from her body and jumping on top of me like a woman possessed.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers