All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 05'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Master_VassagoMaster_Vassagoover 19 years ago
One Damn Fine Job

Nightshadow, this story is awesome. As all of yours have been so far. I love the depth of every chapter and the articulate way you tell each. An excellent piece of writing and continue with this as long as you can, I think it is safe to bet that you will have many readers and myself coming back to read and re-read your stories.

Keep it up, you are one of the best.

MV

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Clear and Sober Thought

This is a great story. Years ago, my cousin and I had a relationship. We discussed the idea calmly and soberly before we did anything. We avoided alchohol or anything else which would lessen our inhibitions. We didn't hurt each other and we are close friends 30 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent literature.

Thank goodness for the "high-brow literary types". It is very refreshing to read an erotic story with a great plot line and be super sexy. I'm happy you're lending your literary talent to erotica and I look forward to the next chapter. I hope they are many and soon. I guess you have me hooked.

Bryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THE TALK ONE AWSOME STORY

Can't say enough about this story. To the point and very erotic and sexy. I will be waiting for the next chapter to appear. One of the best I have read. Please keep it going. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best chapter yet!

Damn nightshadow, this is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! Thanks for sharing your talent. I anxiously await the nest instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Wow was the word, wasn't it?

There just has to be more!!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best

This has to be one of the best stories on this website. That's all I can really say about it.

Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Wow!

....at a loss for words here, just WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Speaking about the story....

..., I'd say that you outdid yourself. Only a familial foursome will TOP it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who Pays The Bills

For Chrissake get real these two dick head parents let their bratty kids dictate what goes on in their house. If they're old enough to fuck then their old enough to pay the bills and get their own place. Seems its just an excuse for the parents to screw them

fickfroschfickfroschover 18 years ago
To anonymus in NZ

If you are unable to deal with this, you should better read some love stories instead of an incest story.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
humans

...are as humans do...Everyone underestimated Kathy! Yep...things are about to get very...heated? About nothing!

What a wild hoot. Imagine getting it on in front of your folks. What a great tale...

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Gotta agree with anon...

Who posted "who pays the bills". I enjoyed the other chapters a lot, but then to have the kids think they could tell their parents what the deal should be turned me totally off. These kids are supposed to be accepting that what they did was a problem. Instead, they act like their parents are in the wrong for messing with their good time.

The writing itself, as always is excellent. I just thought the plot went off the rails with giving the kids all the power for no apparent reason and the parents acting like the horny teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES, OHHHHH, BABY, YES!" Susan quickly reached under herself so that her hand could grasp her brother's balls while he emptied their contents into her womb.

Mother Kathy was enthralled, mesmerized, by her boy David's big hard glistening cock as he pounded it up his sister Sue's hot cunt over and over again. Mom's cunt was leaking like crazy, she was wishing that it was her mommy-twat that her boy was ravaging. When her son blew his young balls up inside his sis, Kathy went wild, she just had to get fucked by her husband, though she would've much preferred her boy's cock. Not to worry, mom, you'll be getting it real soon--good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally

Got to the good part and it is so hot and exciting can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here it gets silly...

Yes, I know the series s 15+ years old and the author seems to have left the building, but I have to make a comment...

The author tried very hard to make this believable in the parent -child interaction....the parents being modern, open-minded, educated types responded well and paid down three easy to understand conditions on their children's sex activities.

Then, the daughter challenged them by saying "since you two can have sex anytime you like, we should too".

Now any REAL parent would say..."MY HOUSE, MY RULES"...after all their parents are marrird, not doing an illegal act and ...not a minor point...paying the bills.

Instead, we have these heretofore responsible, parents fold like a cheap chair.

They call this "jumping the shark".

I understand the reason for it...the author has to find a way to get everyone naked and having sex...that is the reason he wrote it and why we are reading it.

But still, given the intelligence and quality of the rest of the series, it would have been nice to have a more consistent (with the earlier actions and comments of the patents), intelligent and believable way to move the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comment below me from Anonymous is bang on, couldn't agree with it more. Kinda took me by surprise how quickly things changed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He needs to learn how to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a load of crap.Dont give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's all unreal. The writing is good, but the story is very weak. 3 point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous