The Talent Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jparker2
jparker2
21 Followers

Darlene brushed one side of the length of her long dress aside along the slit so she could kneel down behind the curtain. Taking the pole in both hands, she leaned over and slid the hooked tip under the curtain. She began furiously poking the staff under the curtain, on her hands and knees as she tried to find Tommy on the stage without being able to see him.

Onstage, Tommy was under a siege of pellets and spitwads from the boys in the front row. He took off his helmet and threw it down on the stage where it rolled off to the side. He didn't notice the pole sweeping across the stage. The hook caught Tommy's boot and he was pulled right off his feet. Tommy clung to the stage rail. The audience's laughter grew uproarious.

Backstage, Darlene was becoming quite frustrated by her inability to pull Tommy off the stage. The increasing laughter from the audience was further making her desperate to get her son off the stage. Still on her hands and knees, Darlene hastily swung part of the overlapping rear curtain aside and behind her. She was now halfway enmeshed in the curtain and halfway on the stage as she continued to yank with the pole. While she leaned over to pull the pole, the thin straps of her dress slipped down her shoulders offering a tantalizing view of Darlene's cleavage to the audience that now could see her partially on the stage among the curtain.

Grandma was standing right next to the MC at the side of the stage. They could see Darlene half hidden by the curtain while she was trying to pull Tommy off the stage. Both of them were chuckling at Darlene's attempts to pull Tommy from the stage.

Grandma noticed the pulley-ropes for the curtain next to her. She put her hands on them and looked at the MC.

"Here's where we stop the show," Grandma smiled at him.

"Go ahead!" The MC responded. And with that, Grandma began pulling the ropes. Darlene was still on her knees, sitting on her heels as she worked to pull Tommy from the stage. She was completely unaware that the curtain behind her was beginning to slowly rise. She was even more so unaware that a hook on the curtain's scrim had caught the hem of her long dress as was starting to raise her dress right along with the curtain. It wasn't until Darlene felt the material pulling along the back of her legs that she looked down and saw the slit in the side of her dress sliding up her thighs. She squealed in surprise, dropping the pole and desperately grasped at the curtain while getting to her feet.

More laughter erupted from the audience. They could all see Darlene standing on the stage. She looked thoroughly confused as her dress was slowly being pulled higher, exposing her lovely legs. Already the tops of her shimmering stockings were showing. Darlene tried to turn around to pull her dress from the curtain and the side slit began tearing along the seam as the curtain continued to rise.

At the side of the stage, Grandma held onto the curtain rope. She hesitated a moment upon seeing her daughter's precarious position. Darlene almost had her back to the audience. She was still desperately trying to pull at her dress while keeping herself from any further exposure. Next to Grandma, the MC was laughing even more. He was leaning out to get a better look at Darlene's legs. He glanced back at Grandma.

"Don't stop now," he grinned. "Give her what she deserves!"

Grandma noticed the other parents backstage were enjoying Darlene's embarrassment. She gave the MC a wink. "It's about time!" She resumed hoisting the curtain.

Darlene screamed as she felt the curtain continue to pull her dress higher. The flimsy material tore along the side slit all the way up to her hips. With her back to the audience and the curtain rising higher, Darlene's tiny lavender lace thong was now exposed. The audience howled with laughter and approval while Darlene struggled with her dress. There were even a few wolf-whistles for Darlene's firm ass barely concealed by her skimpy thong.

The curtain kept going higher and higher. Darlene's expensive dress tore right along the side slit, stripping her and spinning her around to face the audience. They were roaring with laughter as Darlene was left standing before them mortified, wearing only her tiny lace thong and shimmering thigh high stockings and her strappy heels.

Panicking, Darlene started trying to reach up to pull her dress down from the curtain, her full bare breasts on display and jiggling as she kept reaching above her. Darlene lost her balance in her heels and she slipped to her knees on the stage. She put her hands over her breasts, but remained on her knees, still looking up at what remained of her dress, her mouth open in surprise.

Tommy was just getting to his feet, after freeing himself from the pole that had hooked his boot. He thought the audience's loud raucous laughter was aimed at him, but now they were cheering and whistling lewdly. He could see his mother's friends a few rows back in the crowd. They were all smiling and clapping. Tommy spotted his friends in the first row. All of them were on their feet and laughing.

Jake shouted out, "Nice tits!"

Confused, Tommy turned around to see what everyone was laughing at. He was shocked to see his mom helpless, on her knees and half naked on the stage. Her hands were barely covering her bare breasts. A daffy look of surprise was on her face and she was just staring up into the curtains above her. Seeing his mom half naked and on her knees, helplessly staring up at the rafters, Tommy felt flushed. He felt himself getting hard. An instant erection began to rise, causing the front of his toga to lift. Almost in a trance, Tommy stepped toward his mom. Darlene was still on her knees, trying to keep her hands over her bare breasts and looking up at the remains of her dress above her. She became aware the Tommy had just stepped to her side. She looked to him and her mouth dropped even more open in surprise. Tommy had an erection that was sticking straight out from under his toga.

Darlene blushed, unable to take her eyes of it.

Suddenly, without even touching himself, Tommy began to orgasm. His thick milky cum spurted into Darlene's hair, dousing her cheeks, her lips, her chin, dripping onto her breasts. The audience howled even louder as Tommy's orgasm drenched Darlene with sticky globs of semen. She was left half naked on her knees with Tommy's thick cum matting her hair and dripping and running down her face and neck.

The audience's laughter grew louder and louder...

jparker2
jparker2
21 Followers
12