All Comments on 'The Spider and the Fly'

by lady_cat13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*wiggles in seat*

Is it wrong to admit to being really hot and bothered at the end of this? Nice work!

Wish4meWish4meover 17 years ago
More?

I thought it was really great with just the hint of more to come....but I honestly admit to hoping you continue with it once they are out of costume. The beginning was really hot...and I imagine if you continue their story it will be just as heated.

100 Angry Bananas100 Angry Bananasover 17 years ago
Excellent ending!

You know, you've got some really nice imagery in this story, and I think you're ending is perfect AS IS. It leaves the reader wanting more, but it feels like a nice devilish finish to me. My only problem is that some of your paragraphs were a little too long for the lay-out of this website, and it was a bit hard on my eyes. But other than that, great work!

Mistress_JoliMistress_Joliover 17 years ago
Please Continue!

lady_cat, you just have to finish this excelent story. I am so hooked as it is so good. I just love it! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
continue PLEASE

you NEED to continue this story, i just have to know what happens when he gets her home!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE THE STORY

I love your story. Please continue it!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlady_cat13@lady_cat13
This is all kind of new. Maybe when the blushing dies down, I'll come up with something clever to put here.