All Comments on 'The Sorcerer's Bride'

by cymry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story!!!

I really liked your story. The theme and the style is unique. makes me want to read more. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really great start cymry!

you have a wonderfully fluid style, something that is hard to find even in writers who post daily. This was a well-constructed, beautifully paced tale, and the reader was right there with these magical characters. I thought the love scene was tremendously well-done...both sexy, exciting, an erotic. I had read chapter two before reading chapter one and am very happy to have found this story. I can't wait till chpater three and I hope we see them working at having that pregnancy take for one more chapter before anything bad happens to them! I loved how he is the Black Prince, and that she is part of a plan to disrupt the Emperor's evil reign on the land. Your descriptions of both Teragon and Samis were great...I could see them, the action, and understand the story. My only critique is that you have made a few spelling errors as you went along...you would write 'once' instead of 'ounce' for example. I always knew what you were meaning, but that is the only tweaking I can come up with for this otherwise flawless work!! HURRY more chapters! I can imagine that the Emperor may be up to no good if he should capture Samis...and my bet is Teragon will be the jealous possessive type!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

i love the way you follow thru in your story with just enough detail without it becoming a droning type story...this was wonderfully written and i'm excited to see there is another part...i do hope this story continues for a bit. Thank you for sharing your gift with us...your fans, respectfully a fan in Texas

Adrian LeverkuhnAdrian Leverkuhnover 18 years ago
Rich

I like this story. It has the right mix of the fantastic and the erotic. Worth a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Please keep this story going! I love it and want to see more!

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Fine work

At no time was I aware I was 'reading a story'. I was able to lose myself in the plot flow without interruption.

Please keep up the fine work.

CalaharaCalaharaabout 14 years ago
good story

but needs some editting. Some of the words were so far off it the meaning of the sentance was lost.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Ah, the initiation to love and lovemaking by one who seems to be a consumate patron of the art. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous