All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 10'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fab!!!

I've been waiting for sooo long for this story to continue! This installment was great and I absolutely can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
At Last, He Returns

At last He Returns to take what is His, as she aches to be, but doesnt understand. Hurry please, with the next installment; fore He shall have what is His. Whether she knows it or not.

missi3378missi3378about 19 years ago
BRAVO!!

Great chapter. hope to here from you soon with a new chapter

AllieKatAllieKatabout 19 years ago
the chase ends!

I was so excited to see this! I hope you get the chance to write more soon and that the new job goes well.

as always a wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fabulous

I understand the lack of time but please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

please Ms. Nic i really hope you have ur precious time finishing the story? its really wonderful and i really loved it! yeah the sheik himself here is everything a man should be. i also love Lady KAt's character- a mixture of defiant and submissive woman. Keep up the Good work Ms. Nic, more power to your writing prowess.. u have the talent. God bLess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Noooo

Noooo you can't stop

This is one of the best sheikh stories I've read.

Pls plsssssss try and write more.

Hope to read more from you! *wink wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Addicted to this jewel

please,please come back. We all think that this is the best erotic-romance story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I miss your writing

Everything you write is gold. I'm a Sheik fan. I would wait years for another chapter. I always look for anything you write. Waiting and anticipating always. A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is now available on amazon. Cool!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES