The Sewer Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid upwards to my chin, and began kissing it hungrily. Eventually her lips worked upwards their way to mine, and my mouth reluctantly opened to return the hungry presses. Her smooth tongue darted against mine and was oddly sweet as if she had just eaten melons. She moaned and leaned into me, as our saliva mingled in our oral fixation. My head felt light. My beating heart slowed. In the same instant, I felt my senses heighten. I could feel every part of her body against mine. I could feel the warmth of her blood under her cold wet skin. I could hear the distinct lapping of water on the pools side. The taste of her lips went from mild melon to sweetly sharp kiwi. The smell of her body was fishy and sharply feminine. I could feel her every muscle flex under her cool water slicked flesh. I became aroused by her every move. I wanted nothing more than to mate with her.

In a moment Sunny's hands released their hold from my wrists and slid down my muscular arms. She gripped the tops of my shoulders tightly. My arms curled around her instinctually, hands settling on the firm muscles of her upper back. She searched my neck with kisses from her lips, a sensation I enjoyed greatly. Her body leaned forward into me. Sunny's searching kisses then locked on a sensitive spot behind my ear, and I embraced her tightly to urge her suckling, while pressing her large motherly tits against my built chest. She moaned, taking the cue and licked the hotspot mercilessly. The teasing led to a full firmness in my wet pants. I felt her tug on my pierced ear lobe with her teeth. She pressed against with her hips urgently, her leg riding up against my thigh. One of my hands slid from Sunny's back to her side and then upward as I groped her soft breast. I found the hardened nub of her tit and pinched her perked nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She gasped into my ear and leaned into me with vigor. I felt a constriction, like a snake around my leg. I knew it was Sunny's tail. She asked in a panting breath, "Are you afraid now?"

"No." I said. "I want you. I want us to be together." I confessed.

"Then touch me," she said. I felt Sunny's hands at my trousers, then my boxers. She worked them loose and wiggled them downwards. My hand slid from her chest down the firm humps of her abdominal muscles, to a suddenly softer part between her legs. "Yes, that's it Mast. Touch me there."

The cool viscous slime on her body was warm on the mounds of her sexual oyster. My wiggling fingers slid into her with ease. In contrast to the rest of her body she was boiling hot inside. Sunny let out a growl as I curled two digits deeply into her oyster's canal. She hugged me around my neck as I explored the recesses of her heated insides. I touched a spot just a couple of inches inside to the left and she jumped. As I massaged the spot I felt her fleshy oyster make strong attempts at clamping down on my fingers. She pleaded between gritted teeth, "Don't stop Mast. That feels good!"

After a moment of continual whet petting, I sunk my fingers into her, and my thumb pressed against a perked pearl of desire. She screamed out the result and it echoed down the various corridors of the sewer again and again! In uncontrolled bucks I felt her tail constrict painfully around my leg, her thighs shut around my hand still coaxing the wet orgasm. Her breath grew sharp and staccato as she neared climax. Again I pressed her peal with my thumb, triggering her desire. She held me tightly and humped through the waves of pleasure as her feminine oyster exploded to quivering life against my fingers. Finally she crashed breathlessly against me, and relaxed her relentless grip.

Sunny's amber eyes looked into mine with a bit of discomposure, "I'm sorry, It's been a while." She then looked down at my long semi-hard penis, and her smile returned. During the course of her fingering, she had managed to wiggle my pants below my hips and free my pleasure organ. "Oh no! The eel in your pants is feeling neglected!"

Sunny's body slithered down against mine until her head was level with my ghastly smooth eel of maleness. She took it carefully into her hands with admiration, and immediately fed it between her full lips. I groaned as the warm muscular confines of her pallet devoured my manliness. My hands went to her shoulders, taking handfuls of her platinum blonde hair. I felt her slender fingers surround the sac that contained my treasured gems, and toyed with their weight. Her other hand surrounded the base of my shaft, and pumped gently in close rhythm with the bobbing of her head. After countless repetitions of succulent stroking, she swallowed my length to the hilt. I could feel the back of her throat squeeze against the head of my sex, her lips puckering around the base. I grunted as I felt the hot liquid rise up from it's hanging source.

Sunny didn't allow it. Her fingers pulled down on my gems to hamper my urge to cum and she slowly pulled back, releasing me from her mouth inch by inch. She kissed the shaft twice, and then rose up before me. Her body pressed against me again, and I hugged her with some disappointment. "Not yet Mast. I'd love to taste you, but I need to mate you." Sunny and I kissed quickly, her sweet tongue tainted with the saltiness of my pre cum. My sex was pressed up dangerously against hers. She rubbed her slit against it, against her pearl; but not low enough to induce penetration to her sex. "I need you to cum in me," she said. "but not here. In the water. I need to be in the water."

I nodded. Just wanting Sunny any way I could get into her.

She turned and slipped into the murky pool in the center of the room with a splash. She disappeared under the surface for some time, then reappeared facing me with a smile. "Come in, the water feels good."

I did as ordered, and not wasting time for my erection to fail. I noticed that the edge of the pool was very slick with algae ridden slime. So what I intended as a slow entrance into the water became a quick clumsy splash. The water was surpassingly warm. Perhaps at this depth the earth warmed it. I noticed again, she was under the foaming black surface of the pool. I looked downwards, the best I could while treading water. I couldn't see anything.

"Sunny!" I yelled after not seeing her for a concerning period of time.

I then felt a tendril at my ankle. The sensation of sucking kisses rose up around my calf and then my thigh. I began to struggle as I felt another rubbery tendril wrap around my other leg.

'Relax,' Sunny's voice spoke into my head. 'this is scary for you, but necessary. I cannot mate you in less that this form.'

Her head rose from the water. The same charming face grinned before me. I felt her arms, human arms wrap around my chest. I then felt her legs, strong human legs wrap around my hips. She wrapped herself against me tightly Sunny was warm in the water. Still I felt the large kissing tendrils creep up my back. I squirmed a bit, but tried to relax. "What's that I'm feeling?"

"Me." she said. "It's all me. Try to relax."

"You spoke to me in my mind." I said.

'I can if I'm touching you,' she whispered into my head. I felt her hips settle down on me. The thick head of my pleasure eel prodded the entrance to her desirous cave. I felt the kissing tendril creep up my back and over my shoulders. I saw now. It was the green tendril- of a giant octopus. The thousands of kisses were white suction cups that pressed against my skin on the underside of the tentacle. I panicked and writhed in her grip.

She peered at me angrily. "Relax Mast. There's nothing you can do for yourself now. Give in to me." Her legs and arms tightened around me. The tentacles too squeezed me into her, and forced our copulation as my eel of pleasure sought it's home in the hot recesses of her slimy feminine canal. She gasped! It was hot and firm inside of her! She felt as good as any woman I've ever been in, yet I was so frightened by her also! She gyrated her hips against mine, impaling me deep into her.

"Mmmm you feel good," she said. "But you're very uptight. Let me give you something to relax."

Another tendril rose out of the water behind her. This one with a flat end like a squid. It struck forward like a snake towards me and tapped me on the shoulder roughly and slithered back into the water. I felt a prick upon the contact. Upon looking at my shoulder, a single spot of crimson welled. My head grew dizzy. I felt drunk. My ability to struggle was turned to mush as every effort seemed to burn with fatigue. All but one.

Sunny began humping me again at her own will and pace, which was slow and tantalizing. It felt so good. Fighting her seemed useless, so instead I bucked my hips into her with the best effort my muscles would allow. "Ah that's good Mast. Give in to me. Let me have you. All of you."

My tired arms wrapped around her, and down her back as we rocked into each other. I felt the contour of her back taper down into the thick tail, but now it was a trunk that fed into many rubbery tendrils. The ones wrapped around our bodies. I knew her tentacles were carrying the burden of our weight in the water during the copulation. I also saw that she had me pinned against the side of the pool. Two of her tendrils were gripping the ledge behind me firmly. Aside from the tentacles sprouting from the base of her back, she was all of the female a man could ask for. "You're so exquisite." I said, admiring the substance of her body with my hands.

Sunny began to pump with more vigor, both of our breaths and grunts rising up over the sound of lapping water. "Harder," she gasped.

The effects of the toxin withered, and I felt strength return to me. I hugged her more tightly, pressing her chest into mine as I bucked more ferociously into her hips. With each drive I felt my steely pleasure eel slip deep inside of her wet softness. I then relaxed, letting myself almost slide out, before ramming myself back into her hot abyss. She groaned loudly with each thrust, and I felt her muscular sex oyster clamp shut on me, nearly to the point of pushing me out of her meaty folds, before I relentlessly forced the eel back in. Again and again I choked the walls of her sex with my length. She kissed my face and neck urgently and began to whine. Her rhythm of humping grew erratic. "Now, now Mast!" The tendrils and her legs alike squeezed me at once, pushing the breath out of me- and my member deeper into her. The head of my pleasure eel seated on her cervix. I released myself into her, and she exploded.

Under the water my pulsing sex fed her sea-oyster what it hungered for. My eel erupted in the midst of her orgasm, sending shocking blasts of magical exaltment through her body. With each grinding push of our hips, throws of white-hot maleness splurged into her womb. Our cries echoed off of the brick walls, out through the tunnels and into the above streets of Mellowhale. I was relentless in my pursuit to finish, as her tremors milked every last bit of me into her.

When the last wave of excitement washed over each of us and the pool of water we were in settled down from a boil to it's cool glassiness- we kissed and coddled each other.

"It's done Mast," Sunny said in a hushed loving voice. I noticed the pendant I had given her was glowing on her chest. "My belly will be full of your squid this summer. You have done such a good thing. My sister has given me the best gift in the world."

I looked at her oddly. "How can you be sure? This summer? That's only a month and a half away."

She smiled coyly. "All mermaids know immediately, and we carry far shorter terms than humans. That's why you are so important to me." She kissed me again.

"I'll enjoy raising our young. I suppose." I said, trying to reason out how to live my days out with a sewer mermaid.

She giggled. "Silly, you won't be here to raise them. I need you for nourishment. Darkly told you I'd free you from your evil ways."

Silence settled between us.

I felt her tendrils toy with my ankles as she spoke sweetly, "She always sends me the bad ones. You won't be missed, but you're just enough meal to last me through my term."

"No way!" I yelled, and pushed my hands into her chest.

I turned suddenly to escape her. My hands searching for a grip on the smooth, muck covered ledge. It was all in vain I knew. My attempts to pull myself out of the pool were abated by the slime that covered the ledge. The water around me boiled, and at once the pool turned into a soup of giant tentacles.

I fought tooth and nail, managing some minor damage to a single tentacle. Soon they wrapped around my every naked appendage with cunning force and speed. I was lifted out of the water, and above the pool. Struggling, I turned my head to see what was below me.

A huge octopus-like creature pulled itself out of the water and onto the ledge. Two slimy orafaces opened to reveal hungry amber eyes. I was dropped to the ledge, and in the process I managed to free a hand. I clawed at the bricks, but it seemed useless under her power. I was drawn helplessly to it's underside along the ledge. I managed a few mews and squirms as Sunny's tentacles pulled me under her mushy toothless center. I struggled. The constriction of the tentacles didn't allow me to breath, much less escape. I felt a familiar prick on my back, and I knew what it was. My body ceased to fight. I couldn't feel much, a darker dose of the venom was pumped to my heart and brain. This was my end. The final sensation was grotesque, a swallowing push that sent me head first into her stomach.

12