All Comments on 'The Sewer Mermaid'

by KewlBlueTiger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Hot!

That was very hot, and quite surprising! I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All good but the end

Your story reminds me in style and, in a metaphorical way, substance of Hodgson's "Tropical Terror", making it surely one of the better stories on this site, yet the ending isn't worthy of it. The last paragraph works up to "I struggled", or perhaps the sentence preceding, but there the something about style or content is very charring. The story is told as a retrospective of a dead man, and is by that alone a fantastic story in the original sense of the word, so if you were to perhaps remove "I struggled", and then: "The constriction of the tentacles didn't allow me to breath, much less escape. I felt a familiar prick on my back, and my body ceased to fight. The last I felt was a grotesque, swallowing push that sent me head first into her stomach.", the flow were less disrupted, and I feel that your story doesn't necessarily need an urgent death scene (as often taught in writing courses). There are still the very sudden, short-breathed sentences introducing what I just suggested, but I think this might work better.

In any case, yours is an excellent story and a welcome breath of fresh air amidst all the badly written elfs, nymphs, and peasent-queens, with or without the ending, so read it primarily as the praise it is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best stories around

This is without a doubt one of the best erotic stories I ever read. It is too bad there weren't any sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous