All Comments on 'The Selkie'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailalmost 18 years ago
Selkie

Finn's passion prevailed in the storm <grin An intriguing tale. I like 'seals' too (~_~) Thanks for an erotic read and good luck... Happy Nude Day!

f-cynyrf-cynyralmost 18 years ago
up front i have to

say that i have always felt an affinity for the selkie myth, and have longed to capture the skin of a selkie so that i could completely possessed her. now with that sead, your story is excellent, the fullness of setting, mood and character, leaves one feeling and tasting the sea and rain, and urgency ,of the selkie,and Finn. your story reads very naturaly, one event flows smoothly into the next. As aways a very well written and thought out story. good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good writing

Congratulations of a good piced of writing. The end was a bit flat, IMHO, but otherwise the story was a good read that could do well in the contest.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Still good writing

(I have no idea what happened on my first PC)

Congratulations on some fine writing. The ending was a bit flat, IMHO, but otherwise the story was a good read that could do well in the contest.

Fumble Finger Rumple

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Well paced hot story

It read in about 3 minutes, proof that the pace of the action kept with the fury of the storm.

Well done.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Well done!

This was a fine telling of a Selkie tale... and the ending was perfect... as Selkies I believe always disappear and they can only contact a human once every seven years? Lovely story, good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Just... wow. Still packs a punch after several reads. The sense of mystery and romanticism really enrich it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous