All Comments on 'The Secret Life of the Mature Woman'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
capt13capt13over 17 years ago
Damn Good

You write well, I was there, watching you and I wanted you too. I hope you keep up the good work, on this site and with him.

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Let me clear the steam off my monitor.

Wow! And that was just your first story? Keep writing like that and you won't be lonely for long. Nice descriptions and emotions. You have a knack for drawing the reader in. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet!!!!

Funny, when white women write IR stories, they are sweet and romantic and emotional, when white men write them, they are so negative and hateful o about cuckolds. I wonder why its like that.

The oldest woman I ever had sex with was 32, I am 25. Now your story made me start to think, am I missing out on something. All mature women (of all races) are in trouble now, and its all your fault, you kinky, sweet MILF. Keep it up and wish you fun in life.

sethpsethpover 17 years ago
Very nice!

Great first story! Keep writing. I can't wait to see how your writing style evolves and grows!

BroadswordBroadswordover 17 years ago
Sex, seven... or even eight

(Aparently Not-so-)LonelyMom,

Why does the vote have to stop at ONLY 5???

This work was near-perfection in erotica, and I can't think of a single criticism or suggestion to make it better.

WOW! And I don't know if I'll be able to pass one of those seemingly-anonymous 48 year old hockey moms in the grocery store ever again.

ENCORE! ENCORE!

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 17 years ago
like Chocolate-filled jalapenos...

I enjoyed the sweetness and the heat. What a fun read, quite nicely written- an great debut!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A Slice of Real Life!

LM,

Your female character is a refreshing take on mature women. I admire your honesty, no frills - what you see is what you get

approach.You have written a warm sweet story weaving into it many of the elements that make us what we are. An inspired bit of writing. Congrats! on your first story.

Joseph KingJoseph Kingover 17 years ago
Lovely story.

Always great to read a woman's perspective. Loved your angle of the "innocent" mom type. Hard to find fault with a really enjoyable story. Keep writing and look forward to your next one.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very realistic

I think you wrote a very good story. I am sure there are more innocent bake sale moms out there! ;)

damppantiesdamppantiesover 17 years ago
A really sweet story.

And hot too. I liked the way you started it. Now I'll be looking at random, normal women and wondering what goes on in their minds, in the privacy of their homes, behind closed doors.

(The thermometer is not a vote. It's just been left at default.)

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Very Nice!

This was great for a first effort, LM. I caught a few spelling mistakes, but that didn't make this any less of a sweet story. You should be very proud of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Skillfully Respectful & Lusty

Finally an interracial story that wasn't warped or sick.

Why can't others understand what you do. We (the semi-norm)can get into the black on white if it is part of the story and the characters and you respect each other and us.

What a start milady. Sensitive and shyly direct connect here and made this a very good read.

Thanks

SesameStreetSesameStreetover 17 years ago
A great Mature Woman Story

We have so few good erotic stories about women in their forties or even fifties that I rejoice when I read a well written one. It has always been a pet peeve of mine that women in our age group are so seldom written about in erotica. Kudos to you and I look forward to your second effort.

werdsmithwerdsmithover 17 years ago
great!

nice job!

Werd

MatadoreMatadoreover 17 years ago
Oh so lovely.

Wonderful little story! Some authors struggle for years to pack so much feeling, emotion, and history into such a few words. I hope that you are serious about this gift that you have. Either you have one hell of an erotic imagination or you have suduced your tennis instructor. No matter that he was an easy mark! The truely beautiful part of the tale is the self realization that your protagonist gained and the healing that your readers are privileged to witness in this little gem.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 17 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful story! Can't wait till your next one is up. Congrats :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

For your first try, it was great!!! Please continue writing...

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
take a moment to at least give me a smile.

Wonderful, mom. You have talent. I hope you will continue to entertain us with new stories.

BrandiiBrandiiover 17 years ago
Well Done!

God! That was great. I really have to move to America and start playing tennis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you should most certainly have started

writing sooner, so we would have much more wonderful stories to read.

HOT!

Maharat

sybariticmistresssybariticmistressover 17 years ago
Excellent Writing

I don't have much interest in the subject you wrote about, but your writing skills and talent are obvious. I always enjoy a well-written story. Keep up the great work.

olivefunolivefunover 17 years ago
Splendid scenario

Very sensual, it affects me in the most wonderful way. I could picture this with ease. Thank you, though I would like Mark to be a little less confident. Perhaps for a moment. I found it very sexy indeed.

Harry LegHarry Legabout 17 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I was hooked and could not tear myself away. Superbly written.

simjim100simjim100about 17 years ago
Great story

I read a lot of porn. This is not porn, it is however erotica at it's best. I suppose I should have read the other stories and compiled all my comments but was so taken with the excellence of this piece I had to drop a note immediately. Don't worry, I will be reading the rest as I am sure they will be as good or better. Will write again when I get to the juicy end. Thanks again to the author for her efforts.

sarge13sarge13almost 17 years ago
My kind of woman

Very good, this lady is the kind of woman I like.

LeeHamiltonLeeHamiltonabout 13 years ago
Loved Your Contradictions

I loved the realistic feelings you portrayed as you switched back and forth between your experiences as an older divorced wife and as the lover of a younger man.

QuantumanQuantumanover 12 years ago
A lesson for all men!

Your story is terrific. Well written, but a profound lesson on how we perceive each other. All of us, young and old should read it. Stop and tell those "invisible" woman and men you encounter every day, how great they look. I've done it and was told how I made someone's day with one small comment.

CarolSoCalCarolSoCalabout 8 years ago
Beautiful story!

Wonderful writing of a longing many women feel. Thanks you for writing it!

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 7 years ago
Lovely, Sweet Story...

if eroticism can be called "sweet." I sometimes wish I could write like this but, alas, my mind always ends up wandering down darker, raunchier pathways. Congratulations on a wonderful story.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Brief but steamy... sometimes a story or real life experience can be quick and hot.

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story! Great for you, wish you many more O's. This is the story of my three girlfriends and myself, maybe once milfs, now middle-aged transparent women, sport moms, lacking the conversation and passion from our partners. Bravo for you, the next guy is going to fuck me on the living room floor. With the blinds open. Since entering transparent stage, one of us has married three times, one left her husband of twenty years when she had her first O (yes! WTF?) and is now married but dating, the third needs rich men and young studs and myself, one of my other friends seduced me when I was 37 with her eyes, wonderful touch and passionate kiss, yes my first time with a woman, I can still feel the shudders. And yes we've been to Hedonism 2 and fucked younger guys we meet of the golf course. Hey, sport fucking! And we've all been BLACKED fellows! hahaha, onto the next O! Write on hot mama.

thklvr1080thklvr1080over 1 year ago

Great story. But you sports moms and bake sales ladies aren’t as invisible/transparent as you think. Yes I do smile when I see you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many women want the sex but fear the social stigma that they are depraved sex fiends? Men do the same acts but it is overlooked or generally accepted. If a woman wants sex, give her a great encounter and again if she asks. She may just need to scratch that itch and go back to her “normal” life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
It would be better in Loving Wives category

It could have gone in Mature as well, but the commenters in Loving Wives would all go off the deep end about a wife actually enjoying herself.

Anyhow, I thought it was a really good story with genuinely erotic descriptive sex from the female perspective. (It seems so much more realistic when women describe the action and the feelings experienced. Also, less exaggeration most times.)

PB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A nice hot story. Yes, we do become transparent, some earlier than others. While I'd like to think men still notice me (50+) sometimes it helps to be a little proactive, after covid it worked for me by dressing a little sexier and flirting a bit. My last one night stand was my senior year in college but after having drinks several times with one co-worker, we ended up in his bed, actually several times, mutual satisfaction. A couple of months later, it was another man working in my building, a one nighter but to be sure. I did enjoy his big fat dick. Hmm? So, it was that six months ago, this transparent woman found herself in a most desirous spot, getting fucked underneath a younger black stud. Currently two BBC notches on my headboard.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I appreciate the story and can totally relate to it. I am a 57 year old woman, mother, daughter and grandmother. I have a husband that see's me every day who says that I am still just as sexy as the day he met me but I know he is just saying that to make me happy. However, he does try and please me at least once a week, even though he is 12 years my senior. He is still good, but some of the zest has gone from our relationship.

I know the feelings of needing to be loved, or should I just say, FUCKED! I love a hard cock inside my pussy, my mouth and yes even my a**hole. I love acting like a whore for a young man who is into older women and I love being the center of their universe while they flood my body with their cum. I know that some people in my church, at my work and even some of my friends would stare at me in awe if they knew that under my professional clothing and persona there is a complete slut for younger men. I don't even care what race the man is as long as he is interested in pleasing an old woman like me.

Thank you for the story and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous