All Comments on 'The Sauna'

by frank0108

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Fucking Story!

The sauna got me hot and horny! I came rigth along with you!!!!! MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bi-Curious

This story got me hot. I fantasize about other men but have never tried it. I was hard as a rock reading this and hoping I might get a chance to live something like this out!!

ty95324ty95324about 19 years ago
Very hot

As an older male that has been oraly bi curious all his life, that would be an easy way to get into it. Maybe one day O'll give in to my fantasy. Kkeep up the good writting.

ty95324ty95324about 19 years ago
Very hot

As an older male that has been oraly bi curious all his life, that would be an easy way to get into it. Maybe one day I'll give in to my fantasy. Keep up the good writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick fuckers

Got Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not queer huh

This recruiting crap to try queer is so LAME showing up in all these stories and HOT ratings for bland writing.

What is the worst is the gay lobby says they are born that way and yet this story and all others state people can be converted if they just try being queer.

All BS and all transparent.

Busted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not great...

...but an o.k. story.

I'd be surprised if any virgin ever asked to get 'slam fucked' at his first time!

namron711namron711about 19 years ago
======>>(~)

Loved it. So hot. Am secretly bicurious and wish that this could happen to me. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the leaking hardon!

Cranky

crankyandtesty@hotmail.com

namron711namron711about 19 years ago
======>>(~)

Loved it. So hot. Am secretly bicurious and wish that this could happen to me. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the leaking hardon!

Cranky

crankyandtesty@hotmail.com

hotcurrie1001hotcurrie1001over 13 years ago
hot

so hot...i came twice.....wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I'd LOVE to come across a sexy older guy like me whose wife wanted to watch us suck each others cocks! Since my wife lost her sex drive to diabetes, I have gone further down the rabbit hole of hot, gay sex! Not that I haven't been gay all 40 years we were married ; ) but since her shaved pussy has grown back and sex hurts her all over, hard, cum filled cocks have replaced it and they fill the lusty urges for sex. But I miss the pussy and would enjoy some cock with a side order of pussy, that has been a lifelong dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous