The Riding Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead the callused palms struck her right ass cheek with terrific force. The fire spreading through her body was like 10,000 volts of electricity as more blows landed on her than she could count. Again the hands stopped to feel the heat of her skin. His palms felt like hot frying pans on her skin.

Bobby stepped close to her and moved his hands down the crack of her ass. His strong fingers moved between her legs and were greeted by a river of her dew seeping from her shaved cunt. Without hesitating, he slipped his two middle fingers into her spread pussy. The gasp coming from her was louder than any other previously.

Withdrawing his wet fingers, he rubbed her swollen bud and felt that she was very close. Before she could come, he pulled back and applied more of her moisture to his finger tips.

Moving to her he kissed her neck and traced the wet fingers across her lips. She licked and tasted her own wet desire from his fingers. As he continued to plant kisses down her neck, his strong fingers squeezed her breasts and pulled her swollen nipples roughly. She winced at the pleasure-pain racking her bound body.

Trying to turn to her tormentor, she twisted her head in search of him. Bobby backed away as she started to kiss him. He raked his fingernails down her taut ribs, and she moaned deeply.

When his hands once again stopped on the swell of her hips, he ground his loins against her ass. He quickly unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them. His cock was erect and almost as thick as her wrist.

He rubbed the head of his cock down the crack of her ass and felt the dampness leaking down her thighs. Teresa had closed her eyes and was swaying at the feel of the hot, fleshy tool touching her. She involuntarily tried to spread her legs even farther than the rings holding her ankles would allow.

Bobby felt the heat and wetness against his cock and slipped it between her legs. When the thick head touched her entrance, she looked back at him longingly. Without hesitation, he eased his thick cock into her slippery cunt. She gasped and arched her back against him.

As Bobby started to slowly pull his cock out of her and then jam it back in with more force, Teresa's cunt opened even wider allowing him to penetrate her deeply. It wasn't long before the beautiful woman was moaning and urging him to fuck her harder. Bobby used his powerful thighs and back to drive his cock into her savagely.

In less than a minute, Teresa's body was wracked with several orgasms in quick succession. It was as if she couldn't control the intense pleasure overtaking her body, and she continued to come again and again.

The strong contractions milking his cock caused Bobby to have a dizzying orgasm himself shortly thereafter. As they both continued to stand in their embrace, Bobby's legs felt like jelly and he withdrew himself from her. Teresa missed the thickness inside her, but knew he would be there again soon as he kissed her lovingly and undid her binds.

As she almost collapsed into his arms, he gently held her and helped her sit down on a nearby chair. Kneeling at her feet, he kissed them both and knew that he would be keeping the farm for his new bride.

12