The Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always thought that I would feel the most sexually aware when I was naked and exposed but this seemed more erotic somehow. I could feel his hands work their magic under the material. Not at any stage did he touch my hard long nipples...I ached for him to do so!

I was concentrating so hard on his touch that it wasn't until a few minutes later that I realised I could also feel fingers lightly sliding up between my thighs and under the second towel. Again they seemed to float over my rounded tummy, circling my belly button and, using each of their thumbs at the same time, seemingly stretching my pussy lips away from each other.

I had never, ever experienced such tenderness and eroticism at the same time. I wondered what Chris's colleague looked like. I pictured him to be soft and slender, almost womanlike – possibly gay? But as I looked down I was amazed to see – a woman? She smiled and continued her actions until I knew she had found what she was searching for – my love button.

I had never, ever experienced such tenderness and eroticism at the same time. I wondered what Chris's colleague looked like. I pictured him to be soft and slender, almost womanlike – possibly gay? But as I looked down I was amazed to see – a woman? She smiled and continued her actions until I knew she had found what she was searching for – my love button.

They continued to rub and stroke, tickle and tease until suddenly I knew this was the moment I had been waiting for. I felt a movement deep within me, rising and rising until I knew for certain it was going to happen. The first small drop of moisture dripped out between my legs followed by the ultimate storm. I didn't need to watch as I knew my juice was now pouring from me and probably covering her face. By this time Chris had found my nipples and was squeezing them until I should have felt pain. I only knew that his actions were contributing to my unusual orgasm. I didn't often 'spray'....It was only when I had experienced long slow sweet lovemaking!

After completing their 'task' I was asked to move over to a tiled area to the side of the room. Although it looked like a shower area, I was surprised to see that there was no surrounding glass. I was told to stand underneath the large wide shower head, facing the wall. Chris then proceeded to cover his hands with a rich cream and gently and slowly bathe me. I was in heaven!

As he turned me round, again I had another surprise waiting. We were not alone! Forming a semi circle around me were at least 3 men and 2 women – all naked and the men were obviously extremely turned on. Their erections were very visible but were also becoming bigger and bigger as each one of them were masturbating each other.

I didn't understand why I was feeling so in control. I was the shy one about her body. I was the one who wouldn't bare all in front of her friends easily and certainly not in public.

Although they were obviously about to cum, not one of them came any nearer to me. They seemed content to watch Chris attend to me, watch as he smoothed the fragrant cream across my body and between my legs. I watched as each one of them in turn experienced their orgasm and watched their cream cover each other. Then they left! Both women seemed to wait for the men to leave before they moved. They had been kissing each other quite passionately and seemed reluctant to stop.

Once Chris had bathed and dried me he took me by the hand and led me from the room. I was now a little nervous. Although I had gained confidence with the morning; administrations, I was not used to exposing myself in public and I knew this would be a test for me.

We walked along the corridor towards the restaurant. On entering, the first thing I noticed was, although there were only around a dozen people there, they were all naked. I always imagined that people who like to expose – exhibitionists – would all have fantastic figures and the men sporting huge cocks. This was not the case.

As I was sat a table by the window, I noticed my fellow diner (an older lady) was not at all perfectly formed. In fact, to describe her, she was probably only around 7 stone (100 pounds) had very flat tits and a lot of excess skin hanging in folds around her waist. She had obviously lost a lot of weight recently which had resulted in loose skin and a flat chest.

"You have gorgeous tits" she said to me longingly. "I had full tits once, but decided they were too big, so I went on a diet and now look at me? Would you mind if I touched you please?" she asked.

I felt a little awkward but nodded. She reached over and gently started to stroke me. She didn't reach straight for my nipples as I thought she would but took both my breasts as if weighing them, reminding me of ripe melons.

"Would you mind if I tasted them please" she asked after a while.

Again I couldn't believe it but I nodded my consent. She had a lovely touch and this new feeling of being touched by a woman really appealed to me. As I said, I had never thought of being with a woman but I decided there and then, I would continue this train of thought when I got home.

As she stood to move round the table I noticed her pubic hair. It was very patchy and had large areas of grey curls. She unconsciously moved her hand to stroke herself.

Her movement from the side of the table seemed to interest others because as she stood up, so did a couple of men at the next table. I jolted!

Seeing my look she continued "Don't worry about them love. They are what we call voyeurs. They love to watch people, both men and women or both, making love or just having hard sex."

She stood beside me and dropped to her knees, pulling my one knee away from the other until she was staring directly at my swollen pussy lips.

"You smell lovely" she said. "Do you taste the same too I wonder?" she asked, moving her head closer to my full breasts. Her attention to my body had started to set my pulses racing again. I couldn't possibly start anything here, in front of everyone could I?

She was certainly not shy as she proceeded to suck and lick me fiercely. She seemed to have taken on a new personality as she turned me towards the men so they could watch more clearly. In fact they stood and came nearer to me. Each one of them taking one of my arms and holding it out wide so that she had full access to not only my tits but the rest of my body too. My orgasm rose much quicker than last time. I needed to feel a cock inside me and looked over towards another man approaching. It was Mark!

Thinking that he would take over, sensing my need, I openly spread my legs wide open, inviting him to take me. But he didn't! Before he could move any further the woman had thrust not one or two, but three fingers directly into my pussy and was pulling them in and out hard and fast until, seeing her hands covered with my juice stepped back. I was still not satisfied until I watched as Mark slipped something into her hand. She turned and slowly put something up to her mouth. It was a large purple vibrator!

When it was covered in her saliva she removed it and pushed it straight inside me – again and again until she knew I had nothing left to give.

Wearing just a smile she returned to her seat and began to eat the food she had been brought. Everyone just followed and faded back to their seats.

I was amazed with what had just happened. 'Had I been dreaming' I thought, looking out of the window.

To be continued...

12