The Magic Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A simple reminder that it was officially 'Nude Day' and that in honor of that, and in celebration of it...everyone should once again remove their clothes. As expected of course, the suggestion was met with full enthusiastic approval. I watched happily as all four women quickly disrobed, doing so myself, and then joined them for a refreshing drink as they settled in to the few moments of idle chit-chat that I had planned for while I quickly reproduced my amazing little book and furiously began writing.

"Yes, we are lovers in fact. Stacy and I have lived together now for nearly three years," Mandy explained. Listening, I incorporated some of what they said into the words I was considering. I'd hoped for some sort of an opening, and now I had one.

Kristy blushed. "Until last night, I'd never even been with another woman before," she announced, only then glancing towards my wife.

"Oh really?" Stacy mused. "That sounds interesting."

"Oh it was," Charlene added grinning back towards her.

"Why don't you tell them about it?" I stated, using one of the phrases I'd written in anticipation of this.

Then grabbing myself a beer, I settled back to enjoy the show remembering the words I had written, which now followed:

"So aroused were the women, that Mandy and Stacy began caressing one another, hoping for, and soon finding equal arousal and curiosity in this blatant form of exhibitionism and sensual display. Fascinated, both Kristy as well as Charlene watched, allowing their desires to surface."

I had left it at that, curious now as to what if anything my wife and Kristy might do, or not do upon seeing the other two women so openly fondling one another. Delightedly, perhaps a mixture of the night before, and the simple planted suggestion to allow their desires to surface, I sat watching as Charlene soon after crossed over to where Kristy stood, and began caressing her in much the same way that Mandy was caressing Stacy.

I watched for a time, pleased at how things had already progressed so far, but then anxious to see more...far more, I again wrote, suggesting a minor escalation of the obvious.

Forming a circle around me as I sat down on the ground amongst them all, I watched fascinated as the women stood together masturbating one another left to right. I was almost giddy with the erotic atmosphere of the situation, even though it was of course abnormally, and perhaps unnaturally created. Still...all in all, sitting there as I watched the pure lusty joy in each of their faces as hands and fingers caressed, probed and stroked one another was a feast to the imagination.

"What the fuck?"

I'd forgotten all about Jim.

"Hey...Jim!" I said suddenly standing. "This is Mandy and Stacy, they've come over to help us celebrate Nude Day!"

"What? Nude Day, what the fuck are you talking about Mack?" Jim stated testily. For the first time I was a bit panicked. I certainly couldn't insert a part for Jim, at least not yet. I'd already written a few other key phrases and words that would have to come first before I could even hope to do that and get a better handle on the situation before things got completely out of hand. I could only hope...that Jim being a "guy" as it were, would allow me to redirect his natural instincts to allow this crazily bizarre little scenario to continue without a lot of question.

"Yeah...Stacy and Mandy are gay, they've just been sort of sharing their experiences with us, and well...yeah, as you can see, the girls got a bit aroused by it all."

Though Jim had quickly calmed, especially upon finally taking notice of not just two naked females, but four, he allowed me to convince him to take a beer, settle down and see things for himself, which thankfully he did.

"So...have either of you two been with a guy before?" I asked immediately afterwards, invoking one of my last remaining phrases, hoping when I did that it would bring about the anticipated results, plus giving me the opportunity to get Jim into the equation a little more quickly.

"Stacy has, but I haven't," Mandy stated. "No offence, but I've never really been into men," she added.

"None taken...but you never know until you try it, who knows...you might find it interesting!"

I was pushing the envelope here obviously. Could the magic book actually change a person's outlook on things in general? The fact that my wife and Kristy had been together didn't really prove anything. I think they'd always been close enough that their friendship had allowed them to more easily slip into the intimacy we'd all shared together without necessarily changing anything. But to actually manipulate and so drastically change a person's overall life-style was something else entirely.

"I guess that depends on the person," Mandy added. "You wouldn't be offering your services by chance now would you?"

I'd already written in that my wife and Kristy would be all for it, curious to see, but I'd also included Stacy as well as Mandy getting involved in an all out group-grope of sorts. My problem now was, Jim was an unplanned for participant, and there was still a bit more to get through yet before I could write him into the script. I was hoping that his natural desires and instincts would simply blend in as things rolled along, otherwise things could get a bit tricky.

"Where?" Stacy asked suddenly seemingly interested.

"Well...since it is officially Nude Day, seems to me we should celebrate it openly. So...how about right here? We could spread out a few blankets on the ground here, then everyone could make themselves cozy and see how it goes from there."

I was more than a little relieved when Jim offered to grab all the bedding from his tent in order to accommodate the idea. Likewise Charlene and I were soon gathering up our own bedding as we carried it outside and began placing it so we could all have a nice comfortable place to sit, and begin our naughty little celebration.

With Jim being the virtual 'wild card' here, it did complicate things slightly, but by the obvious erection he was now sporting having finally removed his own clothing, I felt that he was more than willing to participate, especially as Kristy was 'miraculously' all for it as well.

"Why don't we start off with Stacy kneeling between my wife's legs here while I take her from behind," I suggested, finally triggering the last of my written suggestions. From this point forward, whatever happened, or didn't happen would be entirely up to the group. I didn't feel like I could too easily reach over and begin writing, especially as I'd left the book (open) but back inside the tent.

Watching Stacy as she then knelt between my wife's outstretched legs was erotic enough, but as I knelt behind her, gently stroking the outer lips of her sex with my hard dick was adding fuel to that particular fire.

It wasn't at all too surprising then when Kristy likewise placed herself lying next to my wife as Mandy knelt in front of her, similarly tonguing Kristy's cunt. Taking his cue from that, Jim know knelt beside me, placing his own raging hardon against Mandy's pussy and began teasing her with his shaft in exactly the same fashion as I was.

Hearing the soft purring moans coming from all four women was beyond belief. Only then did I ease the head of my shaft inside Stacy's slick cunt and slowly begin slipping in and out of her. As she rocked back against me, gyrating herself in the process, she continued to finger, lick and suck my wife's cunt driving Charlene crazy with her talented tongue.

"Oh fuck that's nice!" My wife cried out pleasurably.

"Thank you," Stacy responded in a slightly muffled way, which she followed with a nice easy moan as I gradually increased the tempo of my cock slipping in and out of that hot tight slit.

Looking over to my left, Jim was matching my movements, now thrusting his own cock even more deeply inside Mandy's succulent quim. Kristy had reached over, her hand caressing one of my wife's breasts as she moaned out her own pleasures as Mandy continued flicking her hard exposed little clit with her tongue.

We spent the better part of an hour exchanging places, taking turns orally pleasuring one another, sometimes in pairs, threesomes, switching back and forth as the desires took us. When at last we were all satiated beyond the physical, Mandy and Stacy announced that they really had to get going as they had a considerable drive back to where they lived.

I was surprised to see an exchange of phone numbers, though they'd given them to our wives, but that particular thought pleased me in the event their might be a reoccurring interest to hook up down the road.

As early evening descended upon us, Jim and I went out in search of more firewood, and I took that opportunity to pass by our fellow campers spots. I saw nothing of the younger couple who'd been there earlier, like the girls...they had obviously packed up and left already. But the older couple was still there. He once again sitting beside their dog though reading a book. And the older gal once again working on her needlepoint. I couldn't help but wonder if I had at least given them a bit of excitement in spicing up their lives. As I passed by their camp a little more closely this time, I smiled as the woman turned towards me, she'd made a quick movement in gathering the front of her blouse together within her hands. I saw just a glimpse, but it was enough to know that she'd been sitting there with her breasts exposed. Perhaps there was some lingering residue of their earlier excitement and arousal together, I might never know...but if I had given them some sort of spark of long lost pleasure and excitement, then it had been worth it. I waved, received a friendly wave in return from each of them, and passed on.

#

It was our last night in the campground as well. In the morning we hurriedly packed up our stuff and made preparations to head back to the city. Entering the tent in order to pack away what clothing I'd brought with me, I reached for my bush pants and discovered that the leather book was missing. Frantically I searched the tent literally tearing it apart, but to no avail. Thinking back, I realized that in my search for more firewood I had fallen at one point down near the riverbank. When I did, the book must have slipped from my pocket without my being aware of it. Heading off in the area where I was pretty sure I'd gone down, I again searched for a considerable length of time until Charlene came looking for me. I had no choice but to go back with her without raising suspicions.

I returned weeks later on my own, again searching for that little leather book, but I never did find it. I am sure that one day it will be discovered again by another passer by. All I can say now is this, if you find yourself doing something that you might not normally do, or suddenly discover yourself naked out in the middle of nowhere with no real good reason why you are, you might want to take a look around and see if you find someone sitting there, writing in a worn leather bound book. Don't say I didn't warn you.