All Comments on 'The Levine Women Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

This could be the beginning of your best series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nice hot start

You tell a fine story in addition to great sex. Keep writing. Thank You. Ronnie W.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Women

Can't live with 'em and I don't fuck guys. Shit! There's always one like "The Shrew". She doesn't even have to be a J.A.P. I like our heros solution to her bitchy mouth...stick a dick in it...Works for me...

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Fuckin' Bitch!

There is nothing like fucking a fuckin' bitch. She is hot foryou and if you can satisfy her she is so shocked, she cums like crazy.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There is nothing like it...

J.A.P. my ass, they love love sex just as much as men do, probably MORE!

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
Great story

Well done. I know a few women like that. The only time you can live with them is when they are being treated "appropriately".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just what the bitch deserved

sluts like her need to be shown who is the master.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the story mix!

Great mix of just enough back story to paint a picture, but not so much as to require making it long to make it work. Good sex, not too short on description but more importantly not one of those authors that think they need to write two or three fucking pages for the couple having sex. (Man that gets tiring, especially when its a long story and the author fucks up and repeats lots of the same description on other scenes)

Looking forward to the next chapter, woo!

....and yes, she needs a daddy who can love her and spank her when she gets out of line. (Which is prolly often!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous