The Lessons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to kiss her, but she quickly shook her head and pulled away. She reached for her cola and sucked some large gulps through her straw. She still had a lot to wash down. She leaned over a bit, her face reddening in embarrassment at what she had done, again wondering what he was thinking.

Jim was himself now busy cleaning himself off with a napkin, returning his penis into his briefs, and zipping back up.

When they were both finished he reached for her and pulled her to him. She hesitated, self-consciously aware of the taste and smell on her lips. But, he kissed her deeply. Yes, he could still taste his cum on her lips, but he did not mind. He even poked his tongue into her mouth. Not really to French kiss. This was not a time for a passionate kiss. Frankly, his level of passion was now pretty low. No, this was more of a kiss of affection, warmth, and love, and his tongue was to let her know how much he appreciated what she had done, how much he cared for her.

When the kiss was over, he whispered, "You're so good to me. Tell me what I can do for you."

She didn't really know what to say. She just hugged him. Someday she would want him to do the same for her, but not yet. Having any real sex had to wait until they were married.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Melissa did not tell her friends that she was now performing oral sex for Jim. She was still worried about getting a bad reputation. It wasn't easy lying though. They always wanted to know the juicy details, especially the details regarding the juice. Where did he squirt this time? How did she clean it up? Wasn't it at all disgusting? When will she actually taste it? But, that last question always seemed to end with some squeals of revulsion from the other girls. Melissa would just smile knowingly, smiling to herself. She knew that behind their exclamations of disgust at even the thought of it, they probably wanted to do it themselves.

She was also glad that Jim apparently hadn't told anyone. It wasn't that she was ashamed to be doing things like that, it's just that she knew of the mean gossip about girls at the college (e.g., gossip about Pamela, who was apparently doing it, perhaps for quite a lot of guys). She did not herself encourage, support, or further spread this malicious gossip. In fact, whenever it came her way she was quite forthright in her disapproval; not of the oral sex, but of the mean-spirited gossip. Perhaps it was cowardly, though, for her not to respond by saying, "Well, so do I! I've done it and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks." But, well, she just didn't want to get caught up in that sort of thing.

In any case, it made her like Jim all the more to realize that he did respect her, that he wasn't telling anybody about it. She knew that she would have been able to tell if he had. She figured that she would be able to tell by the looks on the faces of his friends, or might even get wind of it through somebody who knew somebody who knew some friend of Jim's. And, nothing like that turned up. Besides, she could read it in his eyes if he had told anyone.

If asked, Melissa would even have to admit that she was really getting to like it. She particularly liked it when he started off completely soft and limp. That was not in fact easy. As soon as the topic of sex would come up, so would he. Just undoing his pants would get him hard. There was one time though after they had been swimming. His thing always seemed to get real small when he was swimming. She liked to tease him about that. She would refer to it as his "pee-pee," "wee-wee," or "dinkie." He didn't seem to share in this humor, but he was a good sport, particularly if she ended all of the jokes with an effort to make him larger.

She liked putting it entirely into her mouth when he was all that little, and then suckle on it like it was a big pacifier. She would look up at him with her large hazel eyes, give him a big pout, and ask, keeping his penis as much as possible in her mouth as she spoke, "Can I pleasth have somthng to drinthk?" She would then enjoy how he slowly enlarged right inside of her mouth, expanding with the caressing of her tongue, the massaging of her lips, and the sucking of her mouth, eventually growing to the point that she could no longer keep it all in. The contrast from the tiny limp peanut to the hard long cock was always impressive.

The Emilio and Molly movie, however, did stay with them. It made them think. Molly and Emilio did eventually go all the way. It finally happened when they were least expecting it, when they hadn't actually planned for it or tried to make it happen. In fact, they had momentarily broken up, not really because she wouldn't do it, but all the pressure and frustration that was associated with the continued discussion, ambivalence, and failure eventually took its toll and they had a big fight (the fight wasn't even about sex). But, true love finds a way, and when they accidentally bumped into each other at the library, they just did it spontaneously, right behind the romance languages stacks.

Both Jim and Melissa had to admit to feeling jealous. Feeling jealous about a relationship that did not in fact exist did not make a lot of sense, but they did want to consummate their relationship, to make love in that special, intimate way. Heck, to this day, Melissa had not let Jim get under her clothes or even feel her breasts through them, let alone put his erect penis inside her vagina. Jim though fully respected this. He knew well that if they gave into temptation there would be a very good chance that she would have doubts and regrets later on, and once you did it there was no undoing it, there was no going back.

In fact, though, it was becoming the case that Melissa was more jealous of Molly than Jim was of Emilio. He was enjoying their sex life immensely. It wasn't like she wasn't taking care of him. On the contrary, she was amazingly creative in what she did with her hands and now with her mouth. He continually offered to do the same for her, but she kept saying no. She would herself get very, very aroused while they were kissing, while she was playing with him, taking care of him, but she didn't want to really have sex yet herself.

She did of course continue to play with herself. She would at times even play with herself while performing oral sex on him, or even when she was using her hands. She found it easier though to play with herself during oral sex, as at least one hand, if not both, was entirely free for "other activities." In fact, this was one reason that she at times preferred to do it with her mouth than with her hand. And, a number of times she diddled herself to orgasm, right in the presence of Jim. The first few times it happened she was a bit embarrassed. But, he would reassure her. In fact, he made it clear that she looked all the more sexy when she was getting excited. There was even one time when he came in her mouth just when her own orgasm was exploding. That was one of the best ones ever.

She lost so much control of herself that her mouth slipped off his penis and a good part of his sperm splashed all over her lips, nose, and cheeks. She wasn't ever planning on doing that. Jim had never asked to cum on her face, and it hadn't crossed her mind to suggest it herself. It just happened accidentally, but at the time it was actually really neat. She enjoyed feeling his spray lash over her face, the hot wet wads splashing against her as waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through her body. She twitched and spasmed with her orgasm as gobs of cum, in a comparable rhythm, splatting on her face. When he finished she just lied there, breathing deeply, smelling the fresh scent of his cum, feeling the warm liquid drip down her cheeks, and licking the salty goo from her lips with a satisfied blissfulness.

But, she had to admit that she was still jealous of Molly. If only there was a way to experience intercourse without actually having sexual intercourse, without actually doing it.

Jim did have an idea. He had been thinking about it for awhile. It was, though, rather unusual, perhaps even radical, at least it seemed that way to him. He was very hesitant to even bring it up. But, one night, finally, he did. It was perhaps a good night to at least mention the possibility. They were alone in her parents' house, at least alone enough. Her parents were gone for an evening of bridge. Timmy was downstairs watching TV. Melissa was up for something special, something new, but, still, nothing that actually involved going all the way, nothing that was actually really doing it.

They were sitting on Melissa's bed. The bedroom door was closed. She was wearing a green plaid skirt, a long-sleeve beige blouse with a frilly collar and bow, and white socks. "I have a thought," Jim suggested, quite tentatively.

"Oh say, yes, what?!" Melissa asked. She had been sitting across the bed from him, but now got up on her hands and knees, facing him, a gay and excited expression on her face.

"Well, there is another place I could put it that wouldn't be in your, you know, your, um," he said in a whisper, "your vagina."

Melissa sat back on her haunches, looking a bit confused and quizzical. "Like where?" She didn't understand what he meant.

Jim was uncomfortable about saying it right out loud. He even regretted bringing it up. She might think that he was some sort of a pervert.

Melissa pondered Jim's suggestion. She felt like he was playing some sort of guessing game. If not her vagina, then where? He certainly didn't mean her mouth. He was putting it there all the time now. What would be left?

Her eyes widened as she realized what he must mean. She looked at him with shock. Her face reddened as she imagined it. She would never have thought of something like that. She was even surprised that he had. Her hands went to her mouth, and she spoke through her fingers, "Jimmy, you don't really mean there, do you?"

Jim wasn't at all sure that she got his intention, as she wasn't saying it either. But, based on her reaction, he figured she must have figured it out. He briefly considered just taking it back, but now that it was out there, perhaps it was best to just see it through to the end, hopefully hers, but he doubted that she would agree to it.

"Well, yes, Missy. I mean, it's not like it's real sex when you do it there. You would still be a virgin and everything."

"But, it's so dirty back there. Jimmy, I mean, you know." It was her turn to speak in a whisper, as if her parents, or somebody else, were just outside the room and could hear her. "That's where I poop, silly."

Jim turned his face away. He was too embarrassed, ashamed, to look directly at her. She did think it was perverted.

Melissa also looked down, feeling very apprehensive at just the thought of him actually sticking his penis in her butt. "Oh Jimmy, I just don't know." She fiddled with the coverlet as she thought about it.

Jim attempted to abandon the whole subject, "Yea, I know, it was a stupid idea. I'm sorry I brought it up."

Melissa, however, was still thinking about it. Putting it there would be real close to doing it. He would actually be putting it inside her. It would be just like doing it, but not actually doing it. It was a lot closer to doing it than oral stuff. She did, however, raise another concern. "But, will it really fit there? I mean, you're awfully big and it's not like my bottom could take something like that."

Jim knew that he really wasn't particularly big and many, many women must have done this already before with penises much bigger than his. He didn't, however, want to dissuade her of the idea that he wasn't especially large. He approached the argument in another way, "You must have had poops that were bigger than my thing."

"Jimmy!" Melissa protested. She wasn't about to talk to him about the size of her BMs, and couldn't believe that he actually even brought it up. 'My goodness, is that what boys talk about?' She covered her face with her hands. But, as she thought about it, he was right. Sometimes, after a particularly big meal, she had pushed out ones that were pretty close to his size. She embarrassed herself realizing that she did always look afterward. Well, she will concede this argument to him, just to be able to change the subject. She went back to her first concern. "But, don't you think it's too dirty there?"

Jim was surprised, and encouraged, that she hadn't just slammed the door shut on the possibility and was actually considering it. He felt somewhat emboldened. "No, not really. Lots of people do it that way. And, besides, you won't have to worry about getting pregnant."

She brought her hands down. She felt that was a pretty good point. But, she just couldn't get over the dirty part. "Jimmy, you're going to get stuff all over it."

"No, no, not really, maybe, just a little, but I can clean up afterward. I could also wear protection, you know, and, well, I mean, have you already done it today?"

"Oh my gosh!" Her hands returned to her face, now blushing quite deeply. He now wanted to talk about her going to the bathroom today?! But, she did understand the importance of the question. And, besides, they were now adults. They needed to address these things as mature adults. Mature adults should be able to talk about bathroom stuff, and certainly couples as intimate as them. She did, however, keep her hands covering her face as she told him. "Yes, I have." She wouldn't expect to have to go again, at least a "number 2," for a good many hours.

Jim chuckled at her evident embarrassment. There was something endearing about her fluster over talking about this. He could feel his cock swelling as he thought about putting it in her bottom. "Well," he said quietly, "Let's do it then."

She wasn't yet though willing to just do it. "But what if it hurts? I mean, the first time a girl does it the normal way it can really hurt. Don't you think it will be even tighter there?"

Jim had an answer for that as well. "We can use some lubrication and, if it does hurt, we will definitely stop. Even if you find it too uncomfortable, we can stop. But, we can use your hand lotion. That made it pretty darn slippery the other night." Melissa had tried spreading lots of hand lotion all over Jimmy's cock a few nights ago, and they both really enjoyed it. She could really pump him fast and hard with the lubrication, and her hand felt so much more intense to him with all the moisture and slipperiness. She said afterward that he seemed to shoot the farthest up in the air than she had ever seen before.

"Geeeez," Melissa groaned. She was getting all excited, yet very nervous, with the thought that they might actually do this. But, she did want to try. There was no denying that.

She got off the bed and retrieved her hand lotion, not making any eye contact with Jimmy as she still felt quite self-conscious about this. Her heart was pounding with nervousness.

Jim's heart was pounding as well, but with excitement. His eyes were wide as he watched her cross the room to retrieve her lotion from the vanity table. His cock was now rock hard in anticipation.

She brought the lotion to the bed. "Okay," she said, "You've got to take your clothes off." The last time they used the lotion it was clear that it was better if all of his clothes were off. The lotion, coupled with the cum, could make quite a mess.

This was not, however, any deterrent for Jim. He liked getting naked for Melissa. He didn't even mind that she wouldn't take off her own clothes. In fact, there was something rather erotic about being a naked male with a clothed female. It was like you were her sex toy, and being Melissa's sex toy was far from unpleasant. He stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes.

When he was naked he did feel a bit self-conscious about standing there on her bed with a big ole stiffy jutting out, although also a bit proud as well. He could see that she enjoyed looking at it. Her own nervous self-consciousness had been replaced with an equally big grin.

"I guess this plan has gotten Pogo all excited," she observed.

"Well, he is an agreeable sort of guy, willing to give it the ole college try."

"Oh, I think he would be willing to try just about anything." Melissa climbed up onto the bed. "Why don't sit down here next to me so I can get him ready."

Jim gladly complied. He plopped down onto the bed, sitting back, his erect cock sticking up from his body. He felt like he was at some sort of professional massage parlor, receiving the ministrations of a pretty maid. Actually, this image was rather mixed up in his head and, besides, the reality was pretty darn good as well.

Melissa squeezed out a large gob of lotion into the palm of her right hand and carefully grasped the stem of his cock to stroke and massage it into his skin.

Jim's eyes fell shut and his head fell backward as he relished the feel of her slippery, warm, and wet hand.

It didn't take long for him to get him to his firmest state. In fact, he would have been happy just to let her continue on and bring him off this way, it felt so good. Melissa as well would have enjoyed it. She liked to make him cum and see him shoot his stuff way up into the air, it was like she was priming a big, hard pump that eventually exploded like a geyser. But, both of them were also primed to try something new, very new.

"Okay," she said, "I think you're ready." She demurely got up on her knees, reached under her skirt, and grasped her panties.

As soon as her fingers curled around her panties she looked at him shyly. "You don't have to watch me do this, you know."

Jim had hold of his cock, keeping it stiff, as well as enjoying the pleasure of handling himself while he watched Melissa remove her panties. "But, I've never actually seen you take off your panties, you know."

That was true, and the reality of that made her even more self-conscious. She was the one to look away, finding it difficult having him stare at her so intently, so lustfully, while she pulled down her panties. She said quietly, "You know I don't want to show you anything under my dress. At least, not yet."

"That's okay," he replied. At this point in time, it was plenty exciting enough just to watch her slide her panties down her thighs, lean to the side as she slid them over her knees, and then pull them down her calves, over her ankles, and off her feet. He followed the sight of her white, cotton panties as she carefully laid them to the side. He thought, 'Those are actually the panties that she had just been wearing.' He resisted an urge to pick them up, to feel them, to feel them against his own hard, stiff cock. He squeezed even harder.

Melissa looked at his face again once she had laid down her panties. "Don't stare at them, Jimmy. Geeeez," she complained. But, she knew she was also enjoying this. She liked making him all excited, and she could feel her own little heart pounding so fast, her breathing so quick.

She sat back on her haunches, her hands placed demurely in her lap. "Okay," she said, "What do we do now?"

Jim hesitated a moment, lost in the realization that she was now sitting in front of him with no panties on. If she just lifted her skirt, he could see that swell little pussy that she kept so carefully hidden, from touch and from view. He could feel his excitement and tension rising with anticipation. "Yes, well, you can get on your hands and knees," just saying this was making his heart pound, "and I will get up behind you."

Melissa scowled at that suggestion. "Um, but, uh, Jimmy, if I do that you're going to raise my skirt up, and you would be able to see my, you know, like, um," her voice trailed off softer, "everything." She looked down and blushed.

He had to admit that would be a problem, at least if she wanted to keep her pussy and bottom out of sight. There was really no way he could do it from behind without seeing her.