The Lessons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friends though did still feel that it was sex. It was at least a lot more sex than they had done. It sure seemed like a big deal to them. But, they didn't push the argument. They knew that they wanted to do the same things, and were frankly happy that Melissa was blazing the trail. With Melissa doing it and talking so openly about it, it made it easier for them to take the next step with their own boyfriends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

And, plenty of opportunities always seem to arise. The next Friday night they were at a theater watching a teen romantic comedy starring Emilio Estevez and Molly Ringwald. It was all about how Emilio and Molly were both virgins and wanted to do it, but somehow something always seemed to interrupt them. Actually, Molly was very ambivalent about it herself. Emilio had to do a lot of convincing and just when she was about to say yes, something would go wrong (e.g., one time her parents came home too early when they were in her bedroom, another time it started to rain when they were in the park, and a third time the police arrived when they were parking).

Melissa and James were the only ones at the back of the theater. The student theater group apparently thought this was a cult classic, but clearly it was not. In any case, the parallels between the movie characters and their own lives did not go unnoticed by either of them, and it didn't help (or perhaps it did) that both of them found the respective characters awfully attractive. By the time they were halfway through the movie it seemed only right to Melissa to snuggle up to Jim (as best one could in theater seating). She turned a bit toward him, wrapped her left hand around his arm, and placed her right hand right in his lap.

As they watched Emilio and Molly flirt and fumble through their budding sexuality, Melissa lightly stroked her fingers up and down Jim's growing erection.

Jim slid down a bit in his seat to give her more room, as well to be in a more comfortable position. He was enjoying this a lot, for all the obvious reasons. He would never tire of feeling Melissa's sweet fingers dancing along his erection, but it added a layer of excitement to be doing it at the back of a movie theater.

He didn't think that they were really in any danger of getting caught. There weren't many other people there, those that were there had no reason to turn around, and, even if they did, they couldn't possibly tell what was going on. In addition, anybody entering the theater had to do so from the middle of the theater, and Jim or Melissa would see anyone coming up the aisle. Jim supposed that it was conceivable that someone could look out the projection booth that was above and behind them, but that just seemed like a pretty remote possibility. No, it was best to just sit back and enjoy the shows. Besides, the added spice of danger made it even more titillating.

Melissa raised the stakes a bit during the scene in which Emilio is watching Molly get dressed. He was suppose to help her sneak out of her bedroom window so that they could go to a party at the lake (where they would eventually get soaked by rain). He got there earlier than she had anticipated. When he arrived, she was changing out of her pajamas and into a blouse and jeans. The camera alternated between shots of Molly Ringwald in her bra and panties, and the face of Emilio at the window.

The camera did not go down to Emilio's waist, but Melissa and Jim would not have been surprised if his hand was doing something. Melissa's hand was sure busy. Just as Molly was pulling down the bottoms of her PJs, Melissa slid down Jim's zipper. It made a bit of noise, which she covered up by pretending to have a momentary coughing fit. They quietly laughed when someone toward the front of the theater shushed them.

When his zipper was down Melissa reached in to lightly caress his cock through his briefs, his very clearly stiff cock. It was quite a nice combination for Jim: watching Molly Ringwald walk around in panties and bra, while his girlfriend played with his erection inside his pants. When Molly was turning left and right in front of the mirror, checking to see how well her bra fit, Melissa gave him some extra squeezes on the head of his dick. Jim pushed out his hips to encourage her to do even more.

She was happy to oblige.

His briefs were rather tight and didn't allow much room for her to get a good grip or feel of his cock. Unfortunately (or, actually, fortunately) he was wearing briefs with the horizontal flap. A vertical flap was good for facilitating the effort of someone to reach in but not to get him out. Jim much preferred the horizontal flaps, as it was easier to extricate his penis. In fact, as Melissa reached into the flap to actually grab hold of his cock, it just popped right out.

It shocked them both. They both quickly looked around to double check that nobody was looking or could in fact see them. Melissa then quietly giggled and whispered to Jim as she wrapped her feminine, soft hand around his stiffness, "I guess Pogo wants to see Molly too."

However, it was too late by then for Pogo to see anything. By that time Molly was struggling out of the bedroom window to go to the party. Pogo, however, was probably still plenty happy to be out in the open. Jim's heart was in fact racing. He could now understand the excitement of exhibitionism. When he was younger, he and his friends used to play a game at night in which they had to work their way around the back of the yard while someone sat in the middle with a powerful flashlight trying to identify each one (the called it, "Prison"). The clothes you were wearing were the typical means of identification, and so a good way to fool the person with the light was to change clothes. One time though they even did it naked. He had to admit that it was kind of exciting to be out of doors, naked, trying to avoid being seen by a searchlight but actually enjoying that he might in fact be seen, naked.

Now he was in a public theater and Melissa was giving him a hand job, and a rather nice one at that. It was quite a treat to be switching between the sight of Molly on the screen and his cock in the hand of Melissa. In fact, the excitement was so intense he was not at all sure that he would be able to last real long.

She whispered in his ear, "Do you want me to make Pogo squirt?"

Her talking about it like that didn't help his endurance. He grabbed hold of her wrist. He was feeling awfully close. "Wait, wait," he quietly gasped. He knew that any talking was a bit risky. Persons might become curious as to what the talking was all about. But, he did want to stop her, at least for a bit, while he regained self-control.

He wondered if perhaps they should try the popcorn box trick. An urban legend he had heard from his friends was of a guy who stuck his erect cock through the bottom of a popcorn box that his girlfriend was eating out of. It was a nice surprise, for both of them, when she felt the head of his erection. It was a much more pleasant prize than what she had gotten earlier in her Cracker Jack box. The box would help hide Pogo from any prying eyes, and would collect effectively a lot of the mess. However, he did wonder how true that story really was. He wondered, for example, if all that salt might be a problem. But, it was a moot point, as they had no such box.

As he was mulling this over, Melissa had let go of his shaft with her clenched fist, and was now more lightly just drawing her fingers up and down the stem, as well as around and around the soft purple ball of his swollen head. This was still plenty arousing, but it was at least not so intense as to force the issue. He decided to just let her play out her plan in any way she wanted.

Melissa, though, had no clear plan. Frankly, she hadn't planned on his dick popping out through his briefs. Once it was out though, she had no real interest in putting it back in. She did always enjoying playing with his Pogo stick and didn't really want to stop now. It was kind of fun watching Molly flirting with Emilio, who was quite the hunk, while she was caressing the stiff, naked dick of her boyfriend. She would be embarrassed to admit it, but a couple of the times she did fantasize that she was in fact Molly's character in the movie and it was Emilio Estevez's erection in her hand. Imagine beating off Emilio. The thought of doing that motivated her to give a little extra squeeze on the bulb of Jimmy's cock. She knew that it might be a problem if Jimmy came in the theater, but perhaps as long as he kept warning her when he was about to cum, they could avoid any accidents.

The next scene, however, didn't help. Emilio and Molly were necking on a couch. Molly was babysitting for the Bedfords, a neighbor. She had put the baby to bed and Emilio had come over "to watch a movie." It quickly degenerated, or perhaps escalated, into an evening of making out.

Their kissing was quite passionate, but Molly kept pushing Emilio's hand away as he tried to cop a feel. Molly was protesting that this wasn't the right time and they might wake the baby. Emilio, though, was persistent, and he eventually had her blouse open. James was again enjoying another nice view of the actress Molly Ringwald in a teenage bra. Actually, this bra was a bit more sexy than that. She must have been expecting to go this far with Emilio? In any case, her titties looked really cute.

It was also rather hot for Melissa. She was imagining Emilio exploring her own young breasts. Just the thought of this was really exciting, and in fact she was watching him do it as she was playing with his, or Jimmy's, erect cock. She wondered if perhaps she should let Jimmy touch her there, on her breasts, just as Emilio was now doing with Molly, through her bra. She found herself trying to convince Molly to let him go further, yet she wouldn't even let Jimmy touch her there. 'My goodness,' she thought, 'Why not let him at least touch your naked boobies, you've got his penis in your hand!' Actually, that wasn't true; she was just getting herself and Molly confused. In any case, she soon appreciated her inconsistency, as well as the wetness and warmth building between her legs. She squirmed a bit in her seat, and gripped hard on Jimmy's cock.

She knew that they really shouldn't do anything like that in the theater. Gracious, what if an usher discovered them? His hand on her breasts would be readily apparent to anyone walking up the aisle, or even just looking back.

Emilio appealed to Molly, "C'mon Claire [that was her character's name], he won't wake up. It'll be okay."

"No, no, Andy [his character's name], I'm not ready yet."

"But, it's so hard for me." Everyone in the theater knew what he meant. "Can't you at least, you know, take care of me?"

Molly looked down at what he was evidently talking about. The camera, however, stayed above the waist.

"Well, you won't tell anyone, will you?"

Melissa and Jimmy both chuckled at that remark. It certainly rang a bell. Melissa also felt better, knowing that, at least in that regard, she was going farther than Molly was (as yet) willing to do.

"Of course not, Claire. You know me better than that. Here, let me get it out for you." Emilio unzipped and pulled down his pants (off camera).

A smile crossed Molly's lips as she looked down off screen. She did want to go farther. She tentatively reached out with her hand, but, just then, the lights from a car swept across the room as it pulled into the driveway. "Oh my!" squealed Molly, causing the baby to wake and cry, "The Bedfords!" She yelled at Emilio as she began buttoning up her blouse, "Quick, get out of here." Everyone in the theater laughed as the camera followed Emilio from behind, stumbling as he was trying to pull up has pants (he was apparently still wearing his boxers) as he hurriedly made his way to the back door.

The moment of mirth provided Jim with a period of time to again regain his composure. Melissa had even let go of him as she was laughing at the comical sight of Emilio, apparently he was even having some sort of difficulty zipping up as he was crashing through the back door. Melissa leaned over to Jim, firmly grasped the very tip of his erect cock with just her thumb and forefinger, and, while she made large circles in the air with the tip of his dick, she whispered, "At least you're not that frustrated with me!"

Jim turned his head toward her, affectionately laid his left hand on her cheek, brought her face closer to him, and whispered back, "I'm not at all frustrated with you." He then gave her a deep, prolonged kiss as Melissa slid the tips of her fingers up and down the stem of his exposed cock. Anybody looking toward the back of the theater would see them kissing, but that type of behavior was certainly normative for the darker corners of a theater.

The problems though grew worse and worse for Emilio and Molly and, with each frustrating interruption, Jim had to whisper "Wait!" or "Stop!" to Melissa to avoid going over the edge. Melissa did not always succeed in stifling a giggle at repeatedly taking Jim to the edge. She wasn't doing this purposely to tease or frustrate him. He would eventually be taken care of. It was cute though to see him get so worked up that if she in fact just squeezed or stroked him one more time he would explode all over the place. She imagined that it would probably squirt all the way over the back of the seat in front of them, maybe even more than one row. That would be kind of cool to watch.

The next scene in the movie was particularly provocative. Emilio and Molly were parking on the top of a hill, overlooking the town, Shermer (Illinois). By this point, Molly had decided that she wanted to go farther with Emilio. She had a special plan in mind that she had talked over with her girlfriends beforehand. They had tried to talk her out of it, as no good girl would do something like that, and she certainly risked getting a bad reputation. What if he dumped her? She would probably then be hounded by every scum bag in the school, looking to get from her what she gave to Andy.

It didn't even take long for her to get around to it, although it wasn't clear if a lot of time had in fact passed. The movie editing was not clear in that regard. In any case, as they were kissing in the front seat it was very clear where her hand us, and probably what she was doing with it. You could even see motion in her upper arm that was giving it away, rather unusual for such a movie. His own hand was under her sweater, and it was not at all unclear what this hand was doing as well. Emilio was breathlessly whispering, "Claire, Claire," through their passionate kisses.

By this point, Melissa's hand was again gripping tightly onto Jim's cock. She could not help herself from firmly stroking up and down his shaft as she watched Molly's own hand work on Emilio's cock. It would perhaps be even better if they were as well joined in a passionate kiss, but then they wouldn't be able to see what was going on in the movie. Jim's right hand was on Melissa's thigh. He was being careful not to try to get away with anything, but he was at least firmly gripping her thigh as his heart beat faster and faster with his increasing arousal, and with the increasing speed of Melissa's pumping hand.

They could hear giggles throughout the theater at the sight of Molly so obviously giving Emilio a hand job on the giant movie screen. However, the crowd hushed in silence when they saw her break their kiss and slowly move her head down into his lap, out of the view of the camera. "No way!" someone in the dark could not help but exclaim, and many in the crowd released a nervous laughter. Nobody was expecting that, at least in this movie.

Melissa almost doubled the speed of her jerking as Molly's head went down. Jim's eyes widened with the disappearance of Molly's head and the feel of Melissa's hand. He no longer wanted to tell her to wait or to stop. He wanted to just let it go.

And, then, Melissa's own head disappeared behind the movie seats as she likewise lowered her face down into Jim's lap. She was inspired by the decision of Molly, and by her own excitement. She wanted to feel what it would be like to have Jim's cock in her mouth; to actually take a boy into her mouth. To give him a blow job. If Molly Ringwald would do it, well, she certainly could do it as well.

As soon as her lips reached the head of his cock, she knew it was the correct decision. It felt so good on her lips, so right. It was such a strong, manly cock. She wanted so very much to kiss it, to make love to it, to take it in her mouth, to lick it and suck on it. She opened her lips and went down further, drawing the head through her soft, kissable lips and into her mouth, applying her tongue to the smooth, soft skin of his crown as it slowly entered inside.

She did not, however, have long to savor the feel of his cock inside her mouth, for as soon as her tongue began to lick and lap on the head of his dick, he went over the edge and his orgasm erupted forth. Jim had already been on the breaking point, and with the first time feel of Melissa's lips on his dick, he couldn't help himself. "Missy," Jim tried to warn, but it was a weak and belated whisper. Gushes of built up cum burst from his dick into her mouth.

She was at first shocked. She was planning on taking him all the way. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to see what it would be like, to take her man this way, to discover what he would taste like. But, she hadn't expected it to happen this quickly. Her eyes widened in surprise as the initial blast splashed against her tongue, and then repeated gushes of gobs of hot, sticky, wet cum continued to burst forth, quickly filling up her mouth.

She at first gagged a bit, as her initial instinct was to quickly swallow the juice down but she discovered that this wasn't so easy, as it was so thick and viscous. But, she didn't want to remove her mouth, partly because she knew he would make an embarrassing mess on his pants but also because she wanted to do it right the first time, to take it all. So, she kept a firm grip with her lips and willingly, happily, received his continued blasts of jism into her mouth, even encouraging him to do more by still firmly stroking the stem of his cock with her right hand as he coated the insides of her cheeks, tongue, and gums with his sticky, slimy goo.

With the first explosion Jim closed his eyes, squeezed hard on her thigh with his right hand and gently placed his left hand on the back of her head, not to hold her down, but to express as much affection and appreciation he could with the touch of his fingers. This felt so good. He did not imagine that she would in fact ever do this, at least for quite a long period of time, perhaps not even until they got married. He was completely caught by surprise and by the intensity of the pleasure. There was something so intense, so intimate, to feel the inside of her mouth with the head of his cock: the soft wetness of the inside of her cheek, the occasional hardness of her teeth, and the affectionate caresses of her tongue; and now, he was actually cumming inside her mouth. She was really letting him do that, letting him shoot his jism into her mouth, tasting his cum with her tongue, perhaps even swallowing his stuff. She was so very good to him. If only she would let him return the favor. He really could not imagine how he could repay her for this.

When he was done, she carefully squeezed his cock, milking him dry, and slid her lips up and off, being careful to keep her lips closed so she would not spill any of his jism into his lap. She raised her head up and looked at him deeply. She now wondered how he felt about her. Did he think less of her for doing this? She recalled the reputation of some girls who did that sort of thing, Pamela in particular.