All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 22'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackalmost 18 years ago
very slow and teasing.....

with excellent detail as always. The only thing I would question is going fron oral sex to anal sex with the girl still being a virgin, seems a bit abrupt. And would most girls agree so easily? Hmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome

I really did love it...and the movie was that like based off of the breakfast club? because i simply love that movie and both characters were in that movie at the same time and yeah lol. but it was a very good story, so intimate, all the things they did and didn't really have sex. very very good. how bout a follow up on them when the get married, that i would very much enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delicious

One of the best anal stories I've ever read. And I do think it's hard to make anal as sensitive and sensual as this author does....

I would wish to read it a bit more from the man's perspective, though.... suspect the experience is way different.

this would have had to be an experience to remember and re-live for years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This happens

Believe it or not, this stuff happens. I swear I felt this story was describing my first time. Except me and my girl didn't have any dialogue. we were trying to stay virgins and started with oral. and somehow, someday, we just ended up with anal. It was so backwards thinking. craziness. anyway, well done story.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I sort of agree with several of the earlier

comments, and I also had a revelation about the method of writing. First, I agree that the episode seemed so real and much like some of my own early experiences. I'm old, and anal sex was pretty much unknown to me back in the 50's when I was dating, so we wouldn't have considered it. But I think I agree with the first comment that it seems a large leap for one who doesn't allow touches or views, even though the sitting position alleviate the view problem somewhat. As many couples do, as most of my girl friends and I did, proceeding step by cautious step, date after date, finally led to the promised land. And, in some cases, it led to missed opportunities to my everlasting chagrin and disappointment. But I'll take that previous comment at face value; it does happen, and is realistic. I like to read about youthful sexual experiences as they take me back to simple love of long ago. Thanks.

Secondly, In nearly all of the stories there are errors in characters names, in words that seem to have no place, and in spelling that would seem to be impossible to create if one were typing and watching. Could it be that the writer was using a speech-to-type kind of program such as Dragon's Naturally Speaking. This would explain the words that don't fit - the program just misunderstood. And, the mix-up in names is probably just a natural slip-up as the author is dealing with a lot of characters in his extended story. It would be easy to say (rather than write) the wrong name. Otherwise, I'd say the stories could be cleaned up a bit by some proofreading. Eliminating the errors keeps the reader engrossed in the story rather than losing contact with it while thinking about typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!!

That was an awesome story. I loved the romance and hand-holding, and the scene where he looks at her panties. I loved the part where she's so embarrassed about him entering he anally -- and then he does!

More Mr Petersunn!!

Reiner43Reiner43about 12 years ago
Great story

Fascinating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best

I think maybe this is the best of 'The Lessons'. James and Missy are sweet. I found their shyness and their efforts going forward very endearing. Makes me think of my and my girlfriend's first time. It wasn't anal, but we were kind of scared. Neither my folks nor hers had "Talked" to us about sex. All she knew was what she heard at 'sleepovers' and me, well, all I knew was from my friends dirty jokes and lies or the bathroom wall at school. So we faced each other naked in her frilly bedroom (before we were 18) with real stress and anxiety. She wasn't on the pill, I'd forgot condoms, as it was kind of spontaneous. And she didn't get pregnant, wonder of wonders. We, too, eventually had anal sex and felt less guilty about it because we both thought it really wasn't 'real sex'. You also can't get a girl pregnant if you have sex standing up! Yeah, this was the best. I guess because it brought back good memories. The back row of the theatre. I guess kids today will never know about having sex at the Drive-In movie parked in the back row with the top down, but its great. This was fun and made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing maybe another part soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your writing. I really hope you'll come back to write more here some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous