The Legend of Ruby's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given my erotic daze, I didn't initially pay any attention to the framed photograph of Ruby and the murdered man Charles, positioned on the wall opposite our bedroom even though the hall lights were bright. But Cray stopped to salute Ruby on her fine establishment and to bid her goodnight.

I giggled at the stern expressions on both their faces. Neither of them looked amused.

The sound of moaning and groaning together with cries of passion and the humming of vibrators from downstairs could still be heard as we closed our door and made for the bed.

Cray pulled off his mask and reached for me. He kissed me deeply, the waves of palpable lust still coming off his body. I responded with as much passion and pulled him onto me. He fucked me with a raw intensity that I had never felt from him before.

"Baby tonight was so good wasn't it?" I panted as his deep thrusts pounded into me.

Pamela's moans from the room next door filtered into our room followed by a loud resonating crash.

"Someone's having fun," Cray gasped just as I heard the door blow open.

"Who's there?" I murmured, wondering if Gareth and Pamela had decided to join us.

But Cray wasn't listening. He abruptly withdrew his cock and turned me over onto all fours. "You little cock slut," he said, his voice gravelly and low as his large hand slapped down on my ass. "Your mouth was all hungry for those cocks. You couldn't get enough, could you?"

I looked back over my shoulder at him in surprise. The slap had been stinging and hard and it was so unlike him to target my ass. But what was even stranger was the manner in which he had spoken to me. I hoped this wasn't some remorseful jealousy that was suddenly rearing its ugly head. His face gave no indication that it was. Instead, there was a dreamy faraway look in his eyes.

"You liked being a whore, didn't you?" he persisted.

"Darling, please..."

"Quiet!" he said in a firm authoritative tone that I didn't recognize. "I saw the way you looked when your mouth was all glossy with pussy juice and when you stripped for cash. You loved it, didn't you? Like a true little slut."

The air rushed hot from his lungs and fanned across my back. "But now, I'm going to fuck your ass and make you my slut. And you're also going to enjoy it."

"Oh my God," I said, as a bolt of unexpected fear coursed through me. I wasn't frightened by the idea of anal sex but the way Cray was acting was scaring me.

I tried to shrug it off. He'd been aroused by everything we'd seen and done, and to be fair I had acted like a bit of an ass slut. Who could blame him for wanting in on the action and being assertive about it?

He reached for the lube on the bedside table and smeared it between my cheeks. Then, as if he'd done it a dozen times before, he slowly and masterfully rubbed the head of his cock against the entrance to my ass.

My breath choked out of me and the insides of my thighs trembled as I felt the pressure build against my anus.

"Relax," he rasped. "Just breathe and push out. It won't hurt that much if you do that."

Jesus, where did that come from? Since when had he become so knowledgeable about anal fucking?

The thoughts were still bubbling feverishly in my mind as the broad head of his cock pressed through my tight anal ring.

"Fuck, that hurt," I moaned. "And it feels so big. Cray please..."

"Relax!" he hissed again as he forced a few more inches inside me. "You'll get used to it when we've done it a few more times."

Shit! How come he already knew he wanted more of this?

I gasped and bit my lip as he slid all the way deep inside me.

"See, you've taken all of me slut," he whispered, pulling my head back by my hair. "Can you feel it? All of my thick cock in your ass?"

His hand reached around to strum my clit as he slowly withdrew his cock until it was almost all the way out of me and then drove it all the way in again. I cried out but it began to feel better as my ass became accustomed to him.

Despite beginning to enjoy it, all I could think about was how peculiar Cray's behavior had suddenly become. He was normally so caring and considerate but now he was totally focused on his own greedy desire. The sound of his flat belly slapping against my ass merged with my pants and gasps and seemed to arouse him even further.

"Yeah, that's it. Let me hear you moan. Loud! Louder, slut," he grunted totally absorbed in his pleasure. His nails dug into my hips as his climax overwhelmed him and he spurted his seed deep into the hot humid depths of my ass before he collapsed and rolled over to sleep.

I too fell into an exhausted sleep, waking intermittently during the night to the distant sounds of passionate cries from the other rooms.

***

In the morning, Cray was subdued as he showered and dressed. I figured he was feeling a little guilty about his boorish behaviour in bed and I didn't push it. I knew him well enough. By way of apology he'd probably buy me flowers and insist on taking me out for dinner to my favorite Italian restaurant.

A little after nine, a maid arrived with a large tray of breakfast. Cara had thought of everything, I mused. Nobody would need to feel awkward around the breakfast table and the anonymity of the evening would be guaranteed this way.

"Please be careful if you go out into the hallway," the maid warned. "One of the pictures got knocked off the wall and the glass has shattered. It's everywhere, but someone will be up to clear it away in a few minutes."

"Tea?" Cray said, as he examined the contents of the tray. "Where's the tea?"

I stared at him in surprise.

Tea? Cray only drank coffee. He hated tea.

"Oh I'm sorry sir," she said quickly. "I'll have a pot sent up right away."

"Good, you do that, and make it snappy. I don't want my breakfast getting cold."

My eyes widened in disbelief at Cray's terse tone of voice. What on earth had come over him? I stepped out into the hallway with the maid.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to hold back my rising alarm. I'm not trying to be silly or anything but do you perhaps know which room is the one where the door opens and closes on its own?"

She stared at me for a long moment. "So Cara and Beth told you what I'd seen? They didn't believe a word I said, but it's the room you slept in last night." She paused then continued in a hushed tone. "It's the same room in which the murders took place."

"How do you know that?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Because there are still faint bloodstains on the wooden floors. No matter how hard we scrubbed, we couldn't get them all out." She looked apologetically at me. "They're under the carpet."

I swallowed hard as I tried to digest what she was saying. It was just plain silly to be having the kind of thoughts that were flashing through my head. But I couldn't help remembering the crashing sound and then the door of our room blowing open even though nobody was there.

No! It was absurd. I was being completely ridiculous.

"Well, Ma'am if there's nothing else, I'll be off to get the tea."

She tiptoed across the glass and the photograph lying among the shards caught my attention.

I moved towards it and looked closely at Ruby and Charles. They both stared stoically ahead, but the faintest glimmer of a smile played around Charles' mustached and bearded lips.

My hand flew to my mouth in horror. What I was seeing was just not possible. I distinctly remembered thinking that they were not amused when I'd looked at the photograph last night. And yet now the picture was subtly different.

I shook my head again as if to clear it from the insane thoughts that were crowding my mind but a rising panic was washing over me that I couldn't dismiss.

Cray was peering at himself in the mirror when I walked back into the room. "You know," he said rubbing his chin contemplatively; "I've decided I'm not going to shave anymore. I think a beard might suit me. What do you think, Raquel?"

The cold fingers of fear clutched at my heart as I backed away from him.

"I want to get out of here," I babbled on the verge of hysteria. "Right now! Please let's just get out of here now!"

"What's the rush?" Cray asked faintly amused. "I want to make arrangements with Cara for us to come again. I feel so comfortable here; it's almost like being at home. And besides," he said fixing me with a remote stare, "I haven't had my tea yet..."

THE END

*

Author's Note: Thank you for taking the time out to read my story. As it is an entry in the Halloween 2006 contest, I'd appreciate your vote and comments and I look forward to your feedback which I will always reply to if there is an email address. J