All Comments on 'The Legend of Ruby's Place'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Scary Tale!

A delightful Halloween tale and that ending was very horrific and unsettling. The location - not a place I would want to visit soon. Terrific Write!

Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely done Gem!

I liked the way the sex played out between the couples. This was very hot and imaginative with an unexpected ending. Please keep writing Gem.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Now Halloween is Complete...

Now the season is complete. If the best writer on Lit didn't have a Halloween story, it just wouldn't be Halloween. Another highly imaginative and very well written story by Green Gem, A few years ago we had (MST) Must See TV. Gem's stories can only be described as M.R.F.(Must Read Fiction). Every new story is an event.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boodelicious Baby!

You are the best Jade! Here I sit with a raging one after reading your story and no time left to do anything about it-for now-lol! Nice story line, well written, and hot as hell! Thanks for your "hard" work.

Chef Mike aka bigfungi4u

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 17 years ago
Awesome

Jayde, you have clearly outdone yourself... just an incredible story. Paul

HabsFan33HabsFan33over 17 years ago
Brilliant, as always!

GG,

Once again, you have amazed us with your fabulous story telling. Thank-you for sharing and continuing to do what you do best.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Jayde is always perfect!

Once again, the perfect blend, great charachters, a little eerieness, passion, super hot sex, all told perfectly by the greatest author!

Super great as always!

Grumpy_BearGrumpy_Bearover 17 years ago
Excellent

J

Great story - yet again. Loved it. Keep 'em coming.

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful story!

Great story! hope there is an ending to the next chapter.

randduderanddudeabout 17 years ago
Feverishly erotic !

Fantastic tale as only GreenGem can tell them. Loved the set up then what to me felt like a hot fever dream, as all of my sexual buttons got pushed, with predictable results! But as always an nice unexpected twist at the end. GG, you're the best ever! I miss you.

randduderanddudeabout 17 years ago
Feverishly erotic !

Fantastic tale as only GreenGem can tell them. Loved the set up then what to me felt like a hot fever dream, as all of my sexual buttons got pushed, with predictable results! But as always an nice unexpected twist at the end. GG, you're the best ever! I miss you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE the ending!

...and hope it's the start of a new chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous