The Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

Catherine turned to me, kissed me and said, "Give me a chance to freshen up a little, then meet me in the bedroom, the one at the end of the hallway. That is if you're still willing."

"I don't think I could be stopped," I replied and kissed her again.

She took a napkin that Alan had thoughtfully left on the coffee table and held it to her as she left the room. I picked up the clothes and piled them on the sofa then started down the hall to the bedroom. I could hear water running in the master bath as I entered. Alan was already there, sitting in a chair in the corner, shadowed as before. He seemed disinclined to speak so I merely reclined on the bed and waited. It didn't take long.

Catherine came into the room, her face wreathed in smiles, her magnificent figure naked and in full view. Her tits bobbed as she climbed onto the bed with me. She had not even glanced at Alan.

"I'm so glad you're here! And that you decided to stay!" she said. Her eyes still held the glow that was part delight and part pure lust as her fingers closed around my already-responding cock. It stiffened in her hand and she tightened her grip. "You have a big beautiful prick!" she said loud enough for Alan to hear, "And I love to hold your balls! Your sack is so soft, like warm velvet!"

The conversation seemed strange to me but I figured it was for Alan's benefit --- something else that he liked --- so, not to be outdone, I replied, "Well, you have a luscious figure --- and a very tasty pussy --- or do you prefer cunt?"

"She blushed down to her nipples and said, "I --- I don't care! As long as you like it you can call it whatever you want to." She looked up at me then and said solomnly, "I loved holding your prick in my mouth! It felt so strong and --- and hard! It was exciting! I want to do it again!"

Without replying, I pushed her head down into my lap and made as if to force my hardening cock between her lips. She pretended to resist a little, then let it slip in. She sucked and bobbed her head up and down the shaft till I was at full erection, then pulled off and we slid down into the bed together. She put her lips next to my ear and whispered, quietly this time, "I want you inside me so very, very much!"

That sent my blood racing. I rolled between her thighs and was soon thrusting away inside her wet and welcoming pussy. Her legs locked around my waist and she murmured encouragement in my ear --- encouragement that Alan, on the other side, could not hear.

"Oh, Yes, James! Like that! Deeper! ---- Oh, that's so nice --- so lovely! Please don't stop! I want to give you all of me --- everything that is me! You can have it all! My need! My heat! My readiness! It's all for you tonight!"

As you might expect I responded by thrusting deep and hard, rocketing along between her thighs till I felt the tide begin to rise. To forestall it, I withdrew and turned her up on her knees and elbows. I teased her slit with my cock until she sobbed for it then pushed deep into her in one long thrust that made her give back a long, loud moan. I held myself there, still, not moving as I reached under and mauled her tits, twisting the nipples and pulling them, squeezing the firm, warm flesh between my fingers.

I began a very slow in-and-out movement that used every centimeter of cock that I could use. I ground my pelvis into her soft round ass and pulled out till her lips closed after my cock head, then in again, slow and strong to the hilt. Slowly I increased the tempo. She pushed back, following my rhythm, seeking all she could get. She reached back and slapped herself, on one cheek. I took the cue and loosed three sharp slaps to each side. She whimpered and writhed. Three more to each side, then down her flanks till they began to redden.

"Turn me over!" she gasped and I complied. When she was on her back I hooked my arms under her legs and bent her knees back to her tits. Her eyes widened as I sank into her again. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and she pulled my head down so she could pant into my ear, "Fuck me! Hard!"

I redoubled my efforts, slamming away at her sopping cunt. Her eyes rolled back and her face grew mottled and red. Her breath was ragged. Suddenly she gripped me and came for the second time that night, her face contorted, her gorgeous body writhing and bucking under me. Her tits flew as she spent herself on my rock-hard cock, then collapsed holding me to her with arms like steel bands around my chest.

I felt my climax rising and knew I couldn't stop it. She murmured, "Come on, baby! Come with me!" And finally I exploded in a blinding burst deep inside her. I felt her cunt contract around my spasming cock and milk me of every last drop.

I lay there beside her, spent, as she caressed my face and hair. I slowly trailed a hand over her hip and bottom. I heard a rustle and saw a shadow move over the ceiling. I started to rise but she tightened her arms. "Sh-h!" she said, "let him leave."

"Should I leave?" I asked.

"No, stay here with me. He'll go to his own room in the basement. That's where he wants to be. I'll explain it later. Just please hold me now. I need to be held!"

I stayed there with her all night. I fucked her twice more, urged to hardness each time by her skillful lips and tongue. I woke her in the morning by kissing her cunt till she stirred and clasped my head to her. Then I mounted her one last time and we enjoyed a slow, sweet fuck that was more a farewell caress then a sprint to orgasm. I collapsed for the final time and sighed a deep sigh as she caressed my chest. This, I knew, had been the best sex of my life!

Breakfast was a sunny, pleasant meal for the three of us with no mention of the night before. Alan was up and had the coffee made when we came into the kitchen, I in my traveling clothes, Catherine in a lovely floor-length silk robe. She made pancakes as Alan and I perused the Sunday paper and discussed the economy as it related to our businesses.

It was Catherine who drove me to the airport. On the way, she gave me the promised explanation. "Alan doesn't have much interest in me sexually. He loves to watch me with other guys; we've done this a couple of times before and he really enjoys watching. I said that we got together with Dave and Ellen and --- swapped, or whatever. Everyone is cool with letting you know these things. We figured that if you're going to visit on a regular basis, --- and I, for one, hope that you will ---you should know. And don't worry! Nothing could pry Dave and Ellen apart. Those two are welded together like no two people I've ever known."

We drove in silence while I absorbed what she had told me. Finally I asked, "About last night, when Alan left, you said you'd explain."

"He just prefers to sleep in his own space that he fixed up himself just behind the family room in the basement. When we were first married, Alan was a good lover but by the time he had become so well known in the business and successful and started his own firm, I was aware that something was wrong. He could satisfy me sexually but didn't seem to want to. Our sex life dropped off to almost nothing. I'm a very sexual person as you may have noticed so I had a couple of quickie affairs. Alan found out about one and sat me down for a talk. I was anticipating divorce and even thinking it might be a good idea. But he wanted to stay with me at least for a while, mainly for business reasons. I'm a good hostess and so forth --- you know that drill. I wasn't too sure about that arrangement and said so but I have no money of my own and no real profession. Then he told me. He said that he became extremely aroused thinking of me with another man. That he would agree to my having any man I wanted if he could be present and watch. He even said that I could have affairs in private if he could be present occasionally. He offered to help set up occasions for me with guys I approved of. So we agreed and it has worked out --- sort of."

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

"I haven't found any opportunity for an affair that I want to take advantage of. Also, a couple of the 'arranged occasions' turned sour. The guy turned out to be a jerk or too rough or insulting to Alan --- or something. That's why I wanted to drive you to the airport today. I need to ask you something."

We were pulling into a spot in short-term parking. Catherine turned the engine off and turned to me. She looked directly at me, then said very quietly, "I enjoyed being with you last night more than any man I've ever known. I know that sounds --- what, exaggerated or something, but I mean it literally. I have never had sex like that before. I want to know if you're coming back, if you are interested in continuing to -----"

I stopped her by pulling her over to me and kissing her.

"Like I said last night, if you remember: I don't think I could be stopped."

"I promise I won't make any trouble for you or interfere if you find someone you want to be with."

I explained that I was in single status and solitary mode at present and assured her that she was welcome in my life. We parted at the airport with a warm kiss and a promise of "again --- soon!"

I stopped over two more times during the next three months and Catherine and I came together with a rush and a passion that amazed us both. On the last stopover I detected a different atmosphere. Alan left us to ourselves, didn't watch or join us for breakfast. Catherine shrugged it off, said he was "preoccupied." Our good-bye was long and lingering and a little more reluctant than before.

A week later she showed up at my townhouse in San Francisco. She had a suitcase with her.

"I've come to stay if you'll have me," she said. "Or I can go if you would rather."

I brought her in to the living room and gave her a cup of coffee. "What about Alan," I asked.

"We got a quiet divorce --- actually what is called a 'dissolution of marriage' --- it's faster, cheaper and there are no adversarial positions. He's moving to Europe to live with another man he met while we were on vacation."

I sat there gazing at her blonde perfection, looking a bit waif-like and forlorn in her belted raincoat, her hair just a little disheveled from travel and the misty morning.

"If you stay," I said as evenly as I could, "I'd prefer that it be for good."

Her eyes grew bright. "Fine with me," she said.

"Catherine, there are conditions."

"Name them."

"It's just me and you. I will never share you with anyone."

"I would never let you. And the same goes for you, you know."

"Agreed!"

She moved in that afternoon, sent for the rest of her things, and has been here ever since.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers