All Comments on 'The Guy'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Now that's really good!

I have to admit that I'd have preferred that the couple get married and start swinging with the other couple..., but it's a really sweet story and very well written.

Maybe after fifteen or twenty years of marriage he'll have a change of heart and let his wife enjoy his buddy while he enjoys his buddy's wife. :)

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And,

the little dog laughed to see such sport, and the dish ran away with the sp[oon....

good story, and very well written.

Just shows to go you whata big cock will do for a woman.

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Loved it

Great story extremely well written. Interesting ending!!

shawncullishawnculliover 19 years ago
A+

Not at all what I was expecting. Well written with a good story. A+

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
One thing missing....

A great story, but one thing is missing. When are you going to start a family?

Hemi04Hemi04over 19 years ago
Terrific! Loved It!

Thank you, a really well-written story, you are a writer. Enough said about that!

I really enjoyed the story, it surprised me, not at all what I was expecting....seems to me from the mass of fine details that a lot of this rings true with you.....! Am I right?

Anyway, I will now have to look to see if you have written any more material...

Best regards, Jim

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Love story

I am a sucker for a good love story and this one was good for me. I can see all three parties, or is it three of five, and how they all interact. All seem like very real people types. Good story well written and a happy ending. What more could a reader ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story I loved it.

I am a romantic at heart and I really love this story. Short but well written and a very good ending. Thanks and hope to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read first 3 sentences, scrolled to the end and gave this shit 1* it deserves !

What a garbage !

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
A ten inch plus dick?

Really? When I read that I stopped. Reading that is. I am sure that the couple realized at that point that they were trapped in a Literotica story and experienced the angst of how they were not real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read two first sentences, scrolled to the end and gave this garbage what it deserves,,

Just "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally, a cuck realizes his true nature

This appears to be a very good outcome for all three of them. Homosexuality is the logical sexual orientation of the cuckold. Its good Alan came to accept his attraction to men and no longer needed Catherine to be a proxy between him and another male. Many cuckolds are never able to reach that degree of awareness and acceptance of themselves.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Another read the comments first story. Only wasted time on the first paragraph for this one. Where's that zero star button? ⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous