All Comments on 'The Grade-Whore Ch. 01'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
interesting peek inside a man's mind

The story is interesting and well presented. The sex is hot and arousing. But what is most interesting for a woman reader, at least this one, is what appears to be a fairly frank and straightforward glimpse into the mind of a man in lust. Will be looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for giving us a story that lives and has a soul.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 19 years ago
wonderful story

great story, good beginning to explain the characters motivations, not just jumping right into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Educatingly sensual, and lustful!

Excellent use of character, and leading the reader to see what each person is made of and how they think. Far too many stories on this webiste just read the proverbial "wham, bam, thank you m'am", and not lead up to climax after climax such as your story goes. Keep up the good work.

armyjim_2000armyjim_2000over 19 years ago
Excellent story!

I really liked that the Prof had to work to overcome her initial observations (and his acting like an ass) to make things roll along better. Damn fine job!

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
This is a great story

The humiliation was overcome and it became a really hot, loving story. It is a dream of older men to be able to totally please a young woman like he is doing. Wonderful story. Hope their love remains throughout. I hope he isn't himself humiliated after this weekend and I think he should keep her compnionship as long as he can although the age difference will put some limit on it.

Right now the relationship sounds wonderful! I don't really see calling her a grade-whore, she sounds too wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Educating the Prof.

To Leo. A very beautiful story, in the begining I thought oh heres

another male domination fantasy, but I became engrossed by it.

Fantastic, one could imagine it happening one self (dreaming), in fact I found myself getting quite turned on by the tale, sat here I found myself fondling my breasts with my nipples enlarged and tingling , my tummy has that deep gentle throbbing inside it and my

pussy swollen, in fact I'm sat in a pool love juice. it wouldn't take much to set me off.

L Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really???

This really happened? I am having trouble believing that. Otherwise, it rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing, As Usual!

Leo Davis has done it again. A msterpiece and a must read for any fan of erotic literature.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!!

This is about as tender yet erotic a piece I believe I have read. The word picture of the nude professor with his student wrapped around him as he carries her back to the house was hot. Made doubly hot with the description of his prick messaging and entering her during the walk.

LeoDavis is an author I must read more. As you can tell by the date of this comment I am a Johny-come-lately to these stories. The the erotic here has lasting power

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

This is such a hot story. The interaction between the characters are fantastic.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Excellent stroke story

Wonderfully erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was good...

Nicely written, with some good story development. Even though I enjoyed the interaction between Jan and the professor, I felt their dialogue left something to be desired. It was very childish, and at times it took away from the erotic setting you so carefully constructed. I'm all for having fun and dirty talk, but I was left rolling my eyes more than once while reading because of it. It also added to the lack of credibility of this "true" story. Overall, your attention to detail still made this long read worth it, thanks!

EmpressEvelynEmpressEvelynover 14 years ago
The Pubes

No doubt your story was written wonderfully. However every time you mentioned her pubic hairs I had to choke back. As a woman I think having unruly pubic hair is just unhygienic. Other than your detailed descriptions involving the donkey, it was great.

bigguy523bigguy523over 13 years ago
Got me HARD

Fantastic story

clearshooterclearshooterover 12 years ago
Wow!

I can't believe no one has left a comment. An excellent story and I am hoping that part two goes the direction I desire. Well written, good characters and a wonderful start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good but too much scatalogy

Too much scatalogical content, but I guess some people are into that.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Great Story!

And, I didn't think a coupla turds in the toilet equaled scatology.

Now, if he'd eaten it, I probably would have wanted a pre-reading heads-up. LMAO

I've read your story before and think the eroticism between the professor and mary ann is so well done - from novice to constant cravings on a realistic timetable and your well-described and -believed emotional actions and reactions of your characters.

RANT AGAINST (fictional) EX-WIFE

I really wish I cld slap his ex-wife. How emotionally dishonest and deceptive can one be? There should be a special punishment for people like that since they leave in their wake serious and difficult to resolve emotional pain.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
God, I enjoy eating shit !

That is why I even read this sickos stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well written

Very well written. Typos were rare. I liked the content and am heading to read chapter 2 now.

Thanks!

scifigazscifigazalmost 9 years ago
well written

Fascinating, compulsive, erotic, need I continue ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yuck

I read until the 4th page when he knelt in front of her on the toilet. I had endured a great deal of verbosity and excessive description of his ex-wife, but when he wanted to watch Jan shit, I was finished. I won't read any more of your "shit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent story

You have caught the changing mood of a predator turning into a lover. Sublime! Only real perverts prefer the former to the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic...smitten...love next?

0ne of my rare *****. Really like it; glad he had conversion experience! On to Chap 2 & I'm delighted to find another real writer!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

It's called a dick, not a dork.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Why do the author keep writing about guys who swallow their own semen?

It's kinda disgusting.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A lovely tale!

Very well written! And finding more than they expected was superb. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written with a balance between character development and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to page 4 and stopped when he wanted to watch Jan shit and then wanted to wipe her. Um yeah, No. That when i fast forwarded to the end to write this comment. You ruined a perfectly good story with that shit ( literally)

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Jan Conditioning.

It wasn't specified if Jan had fucked her other Professors but she did say she had sex with her last boyfriend,and gave blowjobs to about 6 guys.So that says Jan is somewhat still innocent.

It may seem like the Professor was conditioning Jan to only want him,which to be honest seems alright.And as for the term Grade Whore to refer to Jan at the beginning that may have been true but by the weekends end Jan turned into a loving companion to Professor,and I think she grew to only want him for his maturity and virility even tho he was so much older.

I think if they overcome the age gap Jan and Prof could eventually be a great couple after she graduates,and start the rest of their lives together.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well I liked this apart from him wiping her behind, I know it MUST be someone’s thing but turned me off and others as well by the response

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous