The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"I... I... I don't know what to say," he muttered. "I had no idea ... not at all."

Kellie Andrews removed the glasses and put them back into her purse.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked tentatively. "You look kind of pissed."

"I don't know what to think. All this time we've been... you know, carrying on, and I never had a clue that it was you. How could you do this to me?"

"I didn't do anything, Ricky. I had no idea it was you."

"But you had to know this all along!"

"No I didn't," Kellie insisted. "Not till you sent me your pic."

"Oh, god," he laughed, feeling a strange mix of embarrassment and gullibility. "I feel so stupid!"

"You aren't stupid. You're a very handsome, sexy man. You're my Handsome Prince."

"Oh, this is just too much."

"Excuse me sir, but would you care to order?" asked the waiter polite and formal.

"Could you give us a few minutes, please?" Kellie asked.

"Certainly, Miss."

"Make that several minutes, okay?" Ricky added, clearly agitated. When the waiter moved off he turned back to face Kellie. "I don't know what to think or how to feel. I mean, I'm ashamed, I'm embarrassed. Humiliated is a word that comes to mind."

"Don't be," Kellie replied. "What did you think I feel like? Why do you think that I didn't want to meet you?"

"Maybe we shouldn't have," he said slowly, his hands on the table ready to push himself away. "Maybe this is a really big mistake."

A distressed look of disappointment filled her face. Her steely blue eyes began to grow watery as if she might start to cry.

"Maybe you're right," she said slowly and softly with a trembling voice. "Maybe we should go back to where we were, two lonely people getting their rocks off on the Internet."

"I'm not lonely," Ricky stated defensively. "I've been dating... recently."

Kellie chuckled dejectedly. "Yeah, thanks to me." Her eyes fell down and away and she said quietly, almost to herself, "Don't know what I was thinking about that one."

"So you're telling me that you had no idea whatsoever that it was really me online?" he asked.

"And you're telling me that you never recognized me at all?" Kellie said, her blue eyes blazing at him. "Not even a little teeny tiny bit?"

Ricky shook his head. "Seeing you now, it's hard to believe that I didn't recognize you at some point." He looked her face over and every other part of her he could see across the table. There was no mistaking the deep blue eyes or the sensational upper curves of her breasts. It seemed so obvious now, but had he been so caught up in his lust-fueled passion that he hadn't thought about who she really might be? Ricky looked down for a moment before taking a chance at looking her again in the eye. "I never thought much about it. I never thought about you in that way. You are so much not my type."

"But I was your type online," Kellie said. "You said so. You told me that you had never met a girl like me, so pretty and sexy. You told me the most romantic things, how beautiful I was, how much you wanted to be with me, the wonderful things that you would do to me. I wanted you so much."

"And then I turn out to be the guy down the hall," Ricky replied.

"Yeah, the one who never noticed me, never really noticed me, the one whose goodnight kiss was just a peck on the forehead," Kellie's voice was shaking but she managed to sniffle back her impending tears. "I should go. I can tell that this isn't going to happen."

When Kellie began to rise up from her seat, Ricky reached over and took her arm. It was the first time they had actually touched. He could feel her arm trembling inside his firm but gentle grip.

"Don't," he said simply. "Please don't go. Not like this. We had dinner together once, a very nice dinner. Maybe we should have dinner again and try to sort this out."

Their eyes locked up and Ricky could sense the mystical electricity passing between them, the resulting buildup of virtual infatuation and heat. The look in her eyes told him that the feeling was shared. Their compatible online personas had now collided fully and abruptly with their real-life characters. Online it had been so simple, so uncomplicated, just sheer unadulterated and mutual lustful passion; in person they had to leave the comfort of their relative anonymity and take the chance on reaching out and touching a living, breathing, feeling person. The tremulous quiver in her arm belied her calm appearance; the tentative grip of his hand defied his willingness to let her go. Kellie settled back into her chair uneasily and looked over at him as his hand slipped away from her arm. There were still a couple of tears rimming her eyes. Ricky pulled out his handkerchief and reached over toward her. She looked so soft and vulnerable, yet so pretty and sexy. His heart was still pounding madly.

"Look, this all comes as a big surprise and I'm having a hard time figuring it out," Ricky admitted as she dabbed at her eyes. "I just never in my wildest imagination ever saw you like that, you always seemed so, so, so ..."

"What? Plain? Boring? Non-descript?" Kellie asked pointedly. "What do you think I felt like when I found out that this loving, romantic man I had met online was really a vain, shallow, superficial guy who had no interest in the person I really am."

"You think I'm vain and shallow?"

"And superficial, yes," Kellie answered. "I had hoped that you could be rehabilitated, especially that night when you and I had dinner. But then, when we had dinner with Milan and you were hanging all over her, ignoring me, I figured my first impression was the right one."

"Well, it's not," Ricky replied. He could feel his voice shaking as he spoke. "There's more to me than that. I've come to find that out the better I got to know you. I... I am your Handsome Prince, and you... you are my Sexy Princess."

They sat looking at each other for several moments, their eyes seeking to find in real life what had been so apparent online. Then their waiter approached again.

"Are you ready to order?"

When Kellie nodded, Ricky answered, "Yes. We'd like to start with the fried calimari."

Ricky took a stiff slug of his cocktail. He had been deeply shocked and surprised but that was starting to wear off. He had been angry but that was slowly fading. He had felt foolish but that was being displaced by a sense of arousal, for sitting across from him was this woman who had bedeviled him for the past several weeks. She was his SexyPrincess all right. Without the heavy glasses, her eyes now enthralled him, her icy blue gaze boring deep into him. On screen, those eyes had captured his attention; in person, they were captivating him. And her hair, loose and full, waves tumbling down past her shoulders, made him want to reach over and touch it, run his fingers through it as he had often dreamed. Her skin was luminous, her complexion rosy. And her body? The clingy blue dress seemed to emphasize her every curve, her breasts seemed to surge upward appetizingly, her nipples showing faintly, teasingly through the soft fabric. Ricky sighed at the humbling thought that Kellie Andrews, the girl next door whom he had always thought of as The Bank Chick, was SexyPrincess.

"You're staring again," Kellie said, this time with a soft smile.

"Am I?" Ricky replied. "I... I... I'm just amazed. I never saw you as particularly beautiful, but here... you are." He reached over and placed his hand on hers, which she almost retracted. Hers was a warm hand and trembled slightly beneath his touch.

"I've always thought that you were handsome. Maybe too handsome for me," Kellie said. "Leonard has told me about your various girlfriends, all famous or soon to be famous fashion models. I'm not that kind of perfect girl; I could never compete with that. Like Milan. I am so far out of her league."

"Yeah, well that isn't going all that well."

"It isn't? From what Milan has been telling me, you two were hitting it off pretty well."

"I'm not so sure about that. Our last date might have been our last."

"But you've been um, intimate. Doesn't that mean something?"

"What do you mean intimate? What did she tell you, that we had sex? If that's what you can call it. But there was no passion, very little feeling, and certainly not anything near to what I felt for you online. You got me to do things I never would have done."

Kellie's lips curled into a broad impish grin. "I guess I did." She bit her lower lip. "That was a lot of fun, and if I had known all along who you were, it might have been even more fun."

Ricky shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. All this time he had been buying private time with her, he could have been buying her dinner, tickets to the latest shows, weekends in Vermont, and the sex, the sweet hot wild sex could have been real.

By the time they had worked their way through appetizer, soup, salad and entrees, their conversation hadn't stopped. The initial awkwardness had been replaced with a friendly, saucy, teasing that had elevated the tension between them. Each comment was laced with a double-entendre. At one point, Kellie leaned toward him and asked in a soft near-whisper, "So did you really cum all over your computer?"

Ricky nodded shyly, his cheeks blushing with embarrassment.

"In buckets?" she asked.

"Gallons, actually."

Kellie giggled and sat back in her chair, her breasts jiggling appealingly.

"I'd like to see that."

"Maybe you will," Ricky replied, "especially because of your abstinence plan, which for your information, I have religiously adhered to."

"I know. I could tell when I saw you this morning by the elevator."

"It showed that badly?"

"It showed, and I thought it was cute, and convinced me that we should go ahead and do this."

"What? You weren't going to show?"

"I considered that," Kellie said. "But I kept coming back to what we had shared online, how rich that was, how you made me feel. I just knew I had to try and meet you, to connect with you and show you this side of me."

"Are there any other sides of you I should be aware of?"

"One or two."

"And when do you plan on showing them to me?"

"Let's just see how the evening turns out, ok?"

Ricky laughed. The initial awkwardness seemed to dissipate as their conversation and laughter was built up slowly and securely. His conflicting images of the plain Bank Chick and the licentious SexyPrincess were merging, and he found the real-life girl incredibly alluring and enchanting. By the time the entrees arrived, Ricky was aware that their lively patter was being observed by the diners at the nearby tables. But he wasn't concerned with what the others thought. It didn't matter anymore whom he was seen with; he simply wanted to be with this girl.

Upon paying the bill and leaving a fat tip for their attentive waiter, they followed the avenue up toward their building. Passing the club called Seven with the raucous thump of a techno dance beat throbbing inside, Ricky pulled her toward the door.

"Let's have a drink," he said.

"Just one, okay?"

Inside they found a table near the dance floor and ordered drinks, a Manhattan for him and a Purple Haze for her. After a sip or two, Ricky pulled her out onto the dance floor.

"I'm really not good at this," Kellie admitted. "I don't go dancing all that often."

"You've never had any trouble dancing for me before," Ricky replied.

The music had a dense vaguely Latino beat. They moved together well enough. Kellie laughed when he twirled her about, spinning her so that her skirt rose up past the tops of her stockings. When he moved in closely and took her into his arms, she pressed her body against him. The snap of sexual electricity crackled with every brushing, pressing touch of their bodies. Kellie began to sway sensuously, her curves moving in lush circles against his tense muscular body. When she turned and leaned back against him, Ricky felt his growing erection rise up between the cheeks of her ass, and she responded by grinding her cheeks against him. By the time they were facing each other again, their motion was more of a gliding embrace than a dance step. On a less crowded dance floor there may have been a few who might have noticed them, the way they moved together, teasing and touching, taunting and tantalizing, their hands tracing lightly over each other's body, his chest, her butt, his shoulders, her breasts. But they were lost in the togetherness of the moment and their arms fell into a warm embrace.

"I think we should go," Ricky suggested and Kellie nodded.

They walked briskly back to their building, Ricky taking her arm in his, and drawing her close to his body. It was a balmy evening and the hustle of the traffic played a languid legato accompaniment to their footsteps. When they reached the lobby, Leonard was still on duty. He stood straight up, looking at Kellie, then at Ricky, then back at Kellie. Then his straight face broke into an outright laugh.

"Well, this is certainly a surprise," he chuckled. "So your mystery date turns out to be not much of a surprise after all."

"You wouldn't believe the half of it either," Ricky said.

"You two make a beautiful couple!" Leonard said with a wink.

Outside her apartment, they stood together, Kellie's arms lifted up circling his shoulders, Ricky's hands placed innocently on her waist.

"This has been quite an evening," Ricky said.

"Yes, it has. I hope that you haven't been disappointed."

"Not in the slightest."

Ricky leaned toward her, as he had once before inside her apartment. When he kissed her on the forehead, she stiffened and backed away. He chuckled and lifted her chin upward.

"Don't get upset," he chuckled. "I'm not the kind to make the same mistake twice."

Then he bent toward her, sliding his nose beside hers and brushing his lips against hers. Her lips were as soft and moist as they appeared and their kiss was long and quickly deepened. Their arms wound around each other and they pressed their bodies tightly together. When their breath was exhausted, they broke the kiss with a deep mutual moan. The sound of the elevator doors opening down the hall spurred them onward.

"Would you like to come inside?"

Ricky nodded. Just inside with the door closed, they embraced again and shared a longer, deeper, wetter, more passionate kiss.

"That's just what I've been dreaming about," Kellie said softly once their long, luxurious kiss had finally broken.

"You don't know how much I've wanted to do that."

"I do, cause I've been dreaming too, just as much."

"You remember what I told you online?" Ricky asked.

"You mean what you would do if you kissed me?"

"Yes."

"I think I told you that I would want to do this," and then Ricky took his hand and stroked her cheek lightly, feeling the soft smooth skin with his palm. Then he drew his hand down gently over her neck, tracing a path along her throat then down along her breastbone. His fingers grazed against the inner curves of her breasts, stirring her nipples into full erection. His other hand soon followed and soon he had cupped her breasts, his thumbs rubbing over the stiff, sensitive tips.

"There was something else," Kellie whispered as she leaned into his full caress.

"There is always something else," Ricky said, his fingertips tracing along the dipping neckline of her dress, slipping the stretchy fabric down to reveal a taut rosy nipple. He brought his lips down to her breast, kissing the soft tender skin, then parting to let his tongue lick a damp circle around the rosy bud, before closing around so that he could suck it forcefully into his mouth.

Kellie's fingers raked up along his back, clawing at him, pulling him hard against her body. When he nibbled on her nipple, he thought she would wiggle right out of her skin. She pulled at her dress, baring her other breast.

"Kiss me, Handsome, suck on my tits!"

Ricky felt a strong twinge of arousal that sent him spinning up to another level of excitement. With both hands he encircled her waist and pulled her body towards him. He kissed and licked and suckled her breasts, his mouth flying from one stiff tip to the other and back again.

"Oh, god, Ricky! That feels so good!"

"Mmm, you are a sensitive little thing," he replied.

"I told you I was."

"And I believed you," he replied and then resumed his firm passionate kisses.

"But there was something else you said."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Remember?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, raising his head and looking into her eyes. "If I kissed you, I'd want to caress you, and if I caressed you, I would want to make love to you."

"Do you? Do you want to make love to me?"

"Yes, Princess... Kellie. I want to make love to you so badly."

"Just so you don't do it badly."

They laughed and she led the way toward her bedroom. They paused at the door and Ricky chuckled.

"So this is where the magic happens, eh?"

"Yep, it's where it all started."

The dark maroon duvet was in place, the candles were placed around the room, and the plump pillows were arranged at the head of the bed. Kellie let go of his hand and went around the room lighting the candles. She paused by the head of the bed and looked back at Ricky. With her steely blue eyes twinkling she began to smile devilishly.

"I have an idea," she said sprightly. "Something that might make this special."

"Anything for you."

"Anything?"

"For you, Kellie, anything."

Ricky wasn't sure of what she had in mind, but it really didn't matter. There wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for her. Of all people, Kellie Andrews, the Bank Chick, was his Sexy Princess and he was determined to make all of their dreams come true.

* * *

It was late on a boring Friday night. Like most others, there were no decent sporting events on TV, just a bunch of stupid reality show and dull chick movies, so Guy sat at his computer and surfed thought some of his favorite sites, ending up at Live Girls Now!!! There were always a few jollies to be had checking out the girls and chatting with the two or three that had become his favorites. He wasn't going to buy any private time, but it was a harmless way to spend a dreary, tedious evening. He scanned the list of girls and saw just one of his favorites online. He clicked into Candie's room just in time to see her go private. He watched for a few minutes but clicked back to the list of girls to see whom else was on.

What's this? His absolute favorite, SexyPrincess, had logged on. She hadn't been there before so she must have just come online. He quickly clicked into her room. She was seated on the edge of her bed wearing a terrific blue dress that her tits were practically hanging of.

SexyPrincess: hello guys!!

shyguy: hello bb u r so pretty

8long4u: hi sexyprincess how r u?

MilkyBoy: show meeee tits!

UpYours: wanna see ass baby!

8long4u: looking gud bebe great outfit

GuyHouston: good evening sexyprincess

FootLover: wanna see feets, babe

NineInchDude: show me puuuusssssyyyy i take you pvt for 30 minutes

Swifty: where u been baby!!

FetishDude: ppppplllleeeezzzzzz!!!!!! white panty bb!!!! white panty!!!! white panty!!!!!

NeedsAss: finger ur ass!!!!

YouLuvIt: fuck ur makin me cum all on my monitr!!

SexyPrincess: okay, guys!! this is a special night for me ... it's my last appearance here and you are all going to get a free show!!

GuyHouston: my lucky night!

Swifty: about time baby after all the money i spend!!

SexyPrincess: one other thing, I have a special guest here who's going to help me entertain you

GuyHouston: fucking unbelieveable!

8long4u: great! one of your foxy gfs?

SexyPrincess: no, 8long, but it's someone you might remember tho

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers