The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SexyPrincess: you got all that??

HandsomePrince: yes princess thank you --- you will not be disappointed

SexyPrincess: just don't get your hopes up too high, okay?? We're just meeting to say hello face to face

HandsomePrince: i understand and don't expect a thing - but there is one thing tonight

SexyPrincess: what's that Handsome??

HandsomePrince: well you see i have this really big hard-on you've given me and was hoping that you would kinda do something to help me

SexyPrincess: first you have sex with another woman and not only want to meet me but you also want me to help you jack off??

HandsomePrince: not like that

SexyPrincess looked up and smiled impishly at the camera then began to type.

SexyPrincess: I'll tell you what, I don't want you to cum between now and when we meet, got it??

HandsomePrince: what? my balls will bust if i don't cum, princess

SexyPrincess: that's a chance you'll have to take, Handsome ... no cumming before you meet me

SexyPrincess grinned broadly then stuck her tongue out at the camera. Ricky looked down at the magnificent erection sticking up out of his lap. He wasn't sure that he could live up to the bargain. He wanted to cum-he needed to cum-so badly. But he also wanted her, he wanted to look into her icy blue eyes, he wanted to smell the aroma of her body, he wanted to feel the softness of her skin, he wanted to taste her mouth, her breasts, her pussy. He wanted all these things and if he had to go two days without whacking off, he would. His true pleasure would come from finally being with his Sexy Princess.

HandsomePrince: okay princess i'll do whatever you want

SexyPrincess: no cheating Handsome ... cause I'll be able to tell and then the whole thing's off

HandsomePrince: i will do whatever you want --- no masturbation, no nothing

SexyPrincess: that's a good boy ... now I have to go and get some sleep ... Have a good night and some sweet dreams, okay??

HandsomePrince: i'll be dreaming of you until then princess

Ricky logged off, turned down the lights and shuffled off to bed. He lay in bed naked, still aroused, unable to shake the image of Sexy Princess from his mind. No matter how he lay, his erection throbbed constantly, painfully, begging him, pleading with him, imploring him to touch, to stroke to relieve the stress and tension and arousal. But he didn't. He tried remembering Mickey Mantle's batting averages in the World Series; he struggled to focus on the meeting with the Dymazon marketing exec the following day; he fought to think of something-anything-that would break this incredible sexual obsession, but to no avail. The look in her eyes, the curves of her body, the intense desire came tumbling back into his head and his cock stiffened and pulsated thunderously. 'I can't believe that! I can't fucking believe this!' he thought as he tried to resist the urge to stroke his needy, greedy cock. 'I want you, Princess, so I'm going to do it just as you want!' It would be well into the wee hours of the morning before sleep would finally find him.

* * *

Kellie Andrew's hands were quivering when she signed off her computer. Her entire body was on fire and her head was spinning with a swirl of questions and concerns. Was this the right thing to do? What will his reaction be? Will he be mad? Will he hate her? Will he ever want anything to do with her again? Will he? Will he? Will he?

Thankfully the next couple of days were busy. She went through her apartment and cleaned it thoroughly, especially her bedroom. Over the past several weeks she had been anything but reverential in maintaining her immaculate little sanctuary, her inner sanctum. It had become the stage on which she played out a secret fantasy life, the role of an insatiable sexual goddess, her alter ego. So she put all her toys away and unhooked the webcam. As she was disassembling the playground of SexyPrincess, Kellie began to think about Ricky Pratt. 'Would the horny little brat be able to keep his hands off his pecker?' She doubted it. Guys like him probably whacked off to Coors Light beer commercials. But then maybe, just maybe, if deep down inside he was really more like HandsomePrince than the Ricky Pratt she had come to know, then maybe this could turn out all right. She truly hoped that it would.

The morning before they were to meet, Kellie took her time getting to the elevator in the morning. It was her perfect plan to run into him beforehand. When he came hustling down the hallway, running late, he certainly looked more agitated than usual. Kellie lifted her hand to her head and made sure that her hair was tucked safely into place. Then she ran her hand down over her dark gray suit, knowing that she looked very trim and prim and proper on the outside, but that he wouldn't suspect the delicious little silken bra and panties she was wearing underneath.

"Hi," she said softly.

After a brief moment passed, he looked over. "Oh, hi."

"Got an important date?"

"Huh? What?"

"You look kind of nervous this morning, like you're meeting an important client."

"Oh. Oh, yeah. Ah, no, not really. Just running a little late."

The elevator dinged and the doors rumbled open.

"Still seeing Milan?" Kellie asked, stepping into the elevator and standing primly beside him.

"Not really, she's on her way to Japan now."

Ricky seemed preoccupied, and perhaps knowing the reason brought a smile to Kellie's face.

"Yes. That sounds exciting," she said. "I've always wanted to travel to Asia."

Ricky nodded his head and grinned politely.

"We sort of broke it off last night," he blurted out.

"What? Really?" Kellie said, trying to sound sympathetic and conceal her elation at hearing the news. "I'm sorry. I thought you two were hitting it off really well."

"Yeah. So did I. But she's kind of funny, you know, strange. Didn't want to get involved."

"Too bad. I thought you two made a cute couple. Guess I'm not as good a matchmaker as I thought."

Ricky grinned begrudgingly, almost apologetically. "Not your fault."

"I'm sure you'll find someone new."

The elevator car slowed and settled at the lobby level. Ricky gazed blankly at the door as it slid open silently.

"Yeah. I have the worse luck with women," he said as they moved out into the hallway. "But hopefully it will work out better this time."

Ricky looked over at her as they moved toward the lobby. Kellie was certain that he was going to say something else when she returned his gaze. But he only gave her that same puzzled look that she had seen a couple times before.

"What?" she asked.

"What?" he said clearly confused.

"Good morning, Miss Kellie and Mr. Pratt!" called out Leonard, thankfully slicing through their awkward conversation. "Shall I call for your car, sir?"

"Yes, please," Ricky replied. "I have to pick up a client at the airport."

Kellie smiled and waved at Ricky as she moved toward the door.

"Have a wonderful day, Miss Kellie!" Leonard called out after her.

"Thank you, Leonard," Kellie said cheerfully. "I plan on it."

Kellie was beaming as she walked up the avenue, her heels clacking against the sidewalk. Ricky Pratt seemed a little agitated, somewhat distracted, and appeared just a trifle rumpled. 'Yeah, he's probably been a good boy,' Kellie thought, sending a warm rush through her body. He would certainly be primed for tonight, but she tried to banish those thoughts of HandsomePrince and his magnificent sexuality. There was too much that had to transpire before that could happen.

Kellie thought about the evening to come; should she dress as SexyPrincess or as herself, what was it he had called her, the Bank Chick? Obviously, he's expecting SexyPrincess, but what if he shows up and finds the Bank Chick waiting for him? And, even if she dresses as her alter ego, there will be no filtering of the camera to protect her secret identity. Despite his overheated libido, he's too sharp to be fooled in person. But Kellie had all day to decide and as the day moved on, an exciting sense of expectation began to grow inside her. She didn't believe that he was playing games. Anyway, she was who she was. There was no intent on her part to deceive him; if anything he may have deceived only himself.

"So does somebody have a big date tooo-niiiight?" Heather sang out from behind window number 4.

Kellie looked over at her blankly.

"You talking to me?"

"A girl doesn't walk around with a big smile all day just because she got a great pedicure."

"I would," Kellie remarked and Heather giggled.

"You're kidding, ri-iiight?" Heather said. "So who is he?"

"He... he's just a guy I met. Nothing special."

"Where's he taking you?"

"I'm just meeting him for dinner."

"So where you'd meet him?"

"I uh, met him on the Net," Kellie replied hesitantly.

"One of those Internet romances, huh? Just be careful. There's a lot of creeps out there."

"There's a lot of creeps in bars too. Say, that's where you hooked up with Jerry, isn't it?"

"Jerry is good to me," Heather protested. "He always treats me like a queen."

"Until something better comes along," Kellie remarked under her breath. "Trust me."

Kellie made sure to leave work right at five o'clock. She wanted to have enough time to get ready. She had already laid out her clothes that morning, pending any last minute changes of mind or heart. She moved through her apartment, enjoying the tingling sense of anticipation rippling through her belly. She undressed completely and showered. Passing her sponge over her body only served to stimulate her further, wondering if they would become intimate and that his hands would be caressing the very same breasts and belly and ass that she was washing.

She took pains with her hair, carefully drying it and brushing it. It was now as long as she had ever kept it, long auburn waves cascading down her back nearly to her waist. She did trim her bangs so that they tumbled onto her forehead but would keep out of her eyes. Kellie assessed her naked body in the full-length mirror. She had been more attentive to her exercise regimen since joining Live Girls Now!!! Her waistline was trim and well defined, her butt firm and tight and her breasts, despite their fullness, still rode high and pointy. Funny how a few weeks can change a person's self-image. Although she played the part of a chaste bank teller forty hours a week, she had grown into herself as SexyPrincess. Maybe she had been SexyPrincess all her life but no one else had ever noticed, not even she herself.

Taking a seat on a towel she spread her legs and began to shave her intimate parts, another daily ritual since taking on her part-time job. She had grown accustomed to being completely bare and smooth down there, delighting in the slick sexy feel of her freshly shaven labia. When her finger dared to slip between her folds, Kellie stifled the thought that her HandsomePrince might visit there tonight. No hopes, no expectations, right?

Moving out into her bedroom, Kellie sat before her dressing table and attended to her makeup. Light and minimal, a touch of color to enhance her icy blue eyes, a light brush of blush on her rounded cheek bones, a dab of powder on her pert little nose, and of course some warm rosy lip gloss. She pursed her lips and laughed. 'Oh, SexyPrincess is looking gorgeous tonight!' With a final splish and splash of perfume, her favorite exotic fragrance of course, she was ready to dress.

Kellie glanced at the bed as she rose. The sinfully brief blue panties lay near the sheer nude stockings. Sheer silk trimmed with delicate lace, the panties barely concealed the mound of her sex and the strings were barely visible as they rode over her hips. The dress? The dress was sensational and terribly expensive, a blue halter with beaded embroidery that emphasized her curves and clung dramatically to every one, before dropping to mid thigh. The design precluded wearing a bra, which she really didn't need anyway. Clipping the dress up behind her neck and smoothing it down over her body made Kellie feel seductively desirable and sexy. Matching blue high heels completed her outfit. Posing before the mirror, she was convinced that Mr. HandsomePrince would be favorably impressed and would quickly forget any misgivings he might have brought with him.

The only thing that could possibly detract from her ensemble, were her eyeglasses, which she needed to see where she was going. Slipping them onto the bridge of her nose, they were hardly a distraction. Sweeping through the lobby, Kellie brought a low wolfish whistle from Leonard.

"Miss Andrews! Is that you?" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, it's me, Leonard," she replied.

"Let me look at you," he said, moving out from behind his curved console.

"So what do you think?" she asked, twirling about so that her skirt rose up slightly over her thighs.

"You look beautiful! Just beautiful!" Leonard answered. "I'd say that who ever is buying you dinner is a very lucky man!"

"Who says that it's a man?" Kellie replied teasingly.

Leonard chuckled. "When a lady like you dresses up like this, it isn't for a night out with the girls."

Kellie giggled and moved toward the door.

"Shall I call you a cab, Miss Andrews?"

"It's not far. Besides I feel like walking tonight."

"As you wish."

Kellie did feel like walking. Working her way down the avenue, she felt confident, as if she were exuding a desirable mix of mystery and sexuality. She liked the feeling of knowing that every man was checking her out. The hair, the perfume, the dress, the girl underneath were all drawing attention. For the first time, Kellie Andrews was being noticed. Even as she walked into the restaurant, there was an obviously preferential attitude on the part of the maitre d'.

"I take it that your guest hasn't yet arrived?" the tall slimly elegant man inquired.

"He may be running a little late," Kellie replied.

"How might I recognize him?"

"Tall, light hair, very handsome, with a red rose in his lapel."

"Very good, Miss. Right this way."

Kellie languished in the luxurious feeling of knowing that every eye was following her through the restaurant as she was escorted to her table. Yet, when settling onto the plush cushion of the chair, with an advantageous view of the entrance, she didn't return the looks. Instead, she ordered a Captain Morgan's, slipped her tortoiseshell-rimmed glasses into her purse, and began perusing the menu. She also took a deep breath. The costume was donned, the makeup spread, the stage was set, the lights were lit, and the curtain was ready to be drawn back.

Part 5

It was obvious to Ricky Pratt's customers and coworkers that there was something else on his mind. His usual alertness and attentiveness was lacking. He suffered through two lengthy meetings in the morning and a heated shouting match in the afternoon. In the end, he was able to mollify all the hurt feelings and wrestle a purchase order from Dymazon for a new ad campaign.

"Are you all right?" Glenn asked as they rode back from dropping off the Dymazon marketing exec at Kennedy. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

"I have," Ricky said, "but just not enough."

"What is it? A woman?"

"What else?" Ricky tried to laugh but his chuckle fell flat.

"Maybe we need to find something that will take her off your mind," Glenn offered. "A bunch of us are getting together at the Y for a pick-up game of b-ball tonight. What d'ya say? We can always use another power forward."

Ricky shook his head. All he wanted to think about was SexyPrincess. For two days he was possessed by her, obsessed with her. He had logged onto the Live Girls Now!!! website hoping at least to see her, but she wasn't there. He clicked through a few of the other rooms, even spotting the screen names of a few visitors to SexyPrincess's room. But no one was as beautiful or exuded the same sensuality as she did. He logged off with disgust. Just the thought of her brought a thousand images of her flooding back into his mind: views of her dancing for him, stripping for him, masturbating for him. And now finally he was going to meet her. He was so on edge he had nearly gone ahead and jerked off in the shower this morning, just to cut the tension, but her words kept nipping at him. I'll be able to tell, I'll be able to tell... and so he didn't, letting his heated passion build and build nearly till it was ready to burst out from him.

"No can do, pal," Ricky replied. "I've got a date tonight."

"A hot date?"

"A blind date. Sort of."

"It's either blind or not," Glenn chuckled.

"It's that girl I met on the Internet. Sexy Princess. We're finally meeting and having dinner."

"Finally. It's been what, a month or two? You sure put in the time on that one."

"I just can't seem to get her out of my head. For the past month she's all I think about."

"What about the model?"

"Milan and I are done," Ricky admitted sadly. "We could both see that it just wasn't going anywhere."

"So will this be the grand reopening or what?"

"I'm not sure. I just hope that we hit it off. You know, online is fun and all but when it comes down to meeting face to face..."

"Good luck, pal. And if you struggle and need reinforcements, call me on my cell."

"Thanks, Glenn, but I'm sure we'll do just fine."

Promptly at 7 p.m. Ricky Pratt walked into the restaurant and strode up to the maitre d'. He fiddled with the pert red rose pinned to his lapel.

"May I help you, sir?"

"Uh, yes. I'm here to meet a friend. A young lady."

The maitre d' smiled faintly and nodded politely. "Right this way."

He saw her the moment he stepped into the dining room. It was the hair and eyes that tipped him off, full-bodied curls and waves of lustrous auburn hair tumbling down past her shoulders, and those eyes, big blue pools of icy water. His heart was thumping in his chest so loud that he was sure everyone else could hear it. His hands were trembling, his palms sweaty. She was incredibly beautiful, looking up at him with just the faintest trace of a smile.

"Hello, Princess," he managed to squeeze out awkwardly as he stood by her table.

"Hello, Handsome," she said with a warm smile.

The maitre d' held his chair and Ricky sat.

"It's so nice to meet you at last," Ricky said with a flush of nervousness prickling at his edges. "I didn't think it would ever happen."

"Well, now it has," she replied. "And it's nice to meet you. You're much more handsome in person than in your pictures."

There was something in the tone of her voice that was familiar. There was something else too, something that he couldn't quite put his finger on. What was it?

"We've never exchanged names," he said. "I've always thought of you as Princess."

"You can call me that if you like," she replied.

"But you must have a name. Everybody does. My name is Richard, Richard Pratt. But everybody calls me Ricky."

"That's a good name for you, strong but casual."

He half-expected her to introduce herself, but she didn't. Still there was something about her that he found eerily familiar. Being a people person he was usually pretty good at recognizing people. Had he met her before? Maybe in a smoky bar someplace, or at a photo shoot. She was certainly pretty enough.

"Is there something wrong, Ricky?" she asked.

"Nah, not wrong. You just remind me of someone and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure out who."

"Maybe this will give you a hint," she said and reached into her handbag.

The moment she fit the tortoiseshell-rimmed glasses to her face he knew it. His eyes popped open and he felt a wave of shock sweep over his body. It couldn't be her, The Bank Chick, that dowdy, plain girl who always blended in with the woodwork. His jawed dropped and he shook his head slightly.