All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
babasluvbabasluvalmost 18 years ago
Could be the best

This could have been the best story i've read on literotica.

very well crafted and great story line. I will now read some of your other work.

One problem, you changed sexyprincess' eyes from blue to green. that is the only nitpick i can gleen from an otherwise perfect story.

Keep it up.

babasluvbabasluvalmost 18 years ago
Apologies

I apologize, there is not a problem with eye color, just my eyes.

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely GREAT!!!!

I read the first page. When I got to the bottom and saw it was 14 pages, I said 'Oh Shit, no way I'll read the whole thing'. I was WRONG! Very well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks for a great piece of lit

At 14 pages, it seemed at first to be too much. That it couldn't be that good. But it was. Thanks for an incredible entry into literotica!

TouchingsatinTouchingsatinalmost 18 years ago
Wow!!!!

It is one of the best stories that I have read here.

I will be reading more of your stories...

How about a sequel?

Loved It

Keep them coming...

Thanks

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WONDERFUL

I hated for it to end! I couldnt help but like the characters...and feel for allthem in their own way. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sorry to rain on your parade

but why would an accomplished young executive --- likely in his, what?, thirties? --- who worked 10 hours a day for 10 years really be bothered with a young cashier/bank teller whose daily rituals is to compliment her own looks in the mirrow, who spends most of her night stroking herself on some camcorder to whoever can type nice lines?, and that's not to say any thing about her "romance" with Ricky Pratt who was fucking Milan just before he started fucking Kellie,,,,

I mean, how long does such a "romance" last? Oh, sure, now she walks away from Ross something with her head held high, and make makes share her hipps swing nicely laterally, sure! That'd make him come in his pants all right!

Now, don't misunderstand me,,, if Kellie were a middle executive herself, somewhere in her late twenties to thirties herself who has always carried herself proudly --- and does not go to a boring committee meeting just to meet some eligible guy but actually to learn and to instruct --- and Ross or some bachelor junior executive did not give her a smile, THEN I am with you. But not some 22 year-old behaving like she's 15 and has just founded how addictive stroking herself live on camcorder! lol

Again, sorry to rain badly on your parade folks. I didn't read every paragraph but I did skim through it. It's like a high school freshman level "romance",,, but with the promiscuity and irresponsibility included,,,

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Welcome back!

Miltone,

With the length of this one I guess I understand the length of time since "The Trouble with Emily". This is a worthy successor to one of my alltime favorites.

Thanks!

MiltoneMiltonealmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Dear Anonymous Rainmaker,

Sorry, but I don’t see any rain clouds. I’m not going to say that reading every paragraph would change your opinion, but there may have been some nuances of character and growth that you have missed by skimming through the narrative. First of all, Ricky Pratt can’t be bothered with a young bank teller, especially one he sees as rather plain and nondescript; he’s far more attracted to the beautiful models who frequent his world of advertising and marketing and who seem to embody the sexual ideals that they portray, even though they end up treating him poorly. He finds those relationships sadly lacking in true satisfaction since they never seem to tap into his sensual romantic passionate nature. Although he pursues a sexual relationship with his dream girl, Milan, she leaves him feeling unfulfilled and he goes back to SexyPrincess because she seems to have those qualities that promise his true satisfaction.

Then you have Kellie, a young woman in her mid-20s who feels largely unfulfilled and unappreciated, who has never really experienced that marvelous mix of love, romance, and great sex, and who gets in touch with her inherent sexual nature through rather unconventional means. Like many women, she is aware of the requirements of society to look a certain way in order to attract a man, and she does spend a lot of time consumed with her appearance. But it is when she throws off what she feels society is forcing on her and cuts loose in the relative anonymity of a webcam that she becomes empowered enough to grow into her self.

Kellie and Ricky are similar in that they are chasing after something they think they want, but something that will not give them what they need. It is through the device of the webcam that these unlikely lovers are brought together. As long as they remain honest, such a relationship has the potential of growing into something long-term.

I’m not saying that the story isn’t flawed, but it might have helped your enjoyment if you had taken the time to read it through completely. If you’re looking for a quickie stroke story, I advise you not to look in novels and novellas.

Let the parade continue…

~Miltone

PS: I’d like to send a big thank you to all the lovely readers who have commented or sent along their feedback via email. Kisses and handshakes to all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

This was a interesting storie took me 2 days to read it and the ending was wonderfull!!

Kylslil1Kylslil1about 16 years ago
Great Story

I suppose there are times when a quickie story is desirable...for some...but then they miss out on such wonderful character development and buildup. You make your characters seem like ones I could walk down the hall and meet. Fabulous job.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweet as well as a gr8 literotica story

you have done a great job not only projecting the erotic part well but also the sweet,lighter romantic part.yours is the best novel and story i've read so far.

best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
smith

Loved It the best ever! I didn't know that a story on here could be this good.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Superb

Just happened across it. Very nice well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Been there and done most of it

Mine was a data entry clerk. I was a senior scientist at a major corporation. We connected on the internet. She was a mouse. I was shy. It took us until the third date for her to ask me to her apartment. It all started by rubbing lotion on her dry feet. Unwrapping the rose was a life changing event. I had never guessed that under the plain wrapping of the mouse was a wild and sexy woman that has no equal.

Your story is as real as it comes. I left my then current beautiful and wealthy sex partner, and her sister, because there was no passion beyond the incredible sex. The mouse became the cat that captured her prey by opening up her life as I did to her. She redefined loving and sex to a realm I didn't know existed.

With name and company changes this was the story our lives coming together. My many thanks for reliving, through your words, our similar story of joining together into a life of heavenly bliss. Life doesn't get any better.

inlovewithloveinlovewithloveover 3 years ago

This is an amazing story that I've come back to read many times over the past 9 or so years. Thank you so much for writing it!

WalkinBassWalkinBass8 months ago

This story is a real literotica classic for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous