The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

With this confirmation of my goal, I had renewed purpose and as I could sense the shadow achieve its own orgasm, I too found myself ejaculating into this shadowy shape. However, as I completed my last spasm of delivery, the form took on permanent appearance. I looked up at her still straddling me and I said to her, "Anka, you are beautiful," and she was.

Sandra leaned over my body and kissed Anka on her mouth. Anka still astride me, responded in kind and I could see their tongues swirl out of their mouths as they greeted each other.

My hands reached up and grasped Anka's bare breasts and her hands covered mine clearly letting me know that my touch was welcome.

As they broke the kiss, Sandra spoke, "Anka, my dear sister. It is good to see you again."

Anka responded, "Sandra, it was so lonely to be a Skia. I am so thankful that it was you and Mitch that were here to bring me back."

"Anka, we are not yet safe."

Anka replied, "I know."

Sandra took my hand and raised me off of the bed. She positioned Anka on her back and then Sandra brought her mouth to her sex. Anka's legs instinctively raised off of the bed to provide Sandra's mouth with necessary room to maneuver. Turning to look back at me, Sandra said, "Fuck me from behind Mitch."

I took my penis and pushed into Sandra's pussy. It was wet and inviting. I could see Anka squirming on the bed due to Sandra's tongue furiously lapping at her the pussy that I had filled with my cum only moments ago.

As I shoved my meat into Sandra's cunt, I could sense her own impending orgasm and soon she rose her mouth from Anka's cunt and uttered a low growl confirming her own orgasm.

"Emmmmm. Ohhhhhhh."

Then turning back to me again, she ordered, "Fill my butt. Fuck my ass. Do it now!"

Like a good soldier, mostly confused but trying to make everybody happy, I pointed my arrow at Sandra's anus and pushed in. Once again, her mouth left Anka to audibly confirm her approval.

"Yes Mitch. In my ass. Fuck me hard. Do me."

As Sandra's mouth went back down to Anka's primary hole, I continued to shove my cock in and out of her ass. We were a veritable production line. I pumped, Sarah licked and Anka groaned.

The room grew even, "hotter." Sweat poured from my body. I looked at Sandra's back side and she too, was sweating profusely. Anka's breasts were also blanketed with beads of sweat.

The room immediately felt like the temperature raised by more than 20 degrees. I could feel my balls start to tighten for an inevitable explosion and then I heard Sandra yell, "Not now Mitch, Anka must be first."

In order to hold out, I tried to think of anything but the fact that my cock was in Sandra's ass hole.

It didn't help.

The more I tried to think of something else, the more I visually focused on my cock disappearing into Sandra's butt. It was so tight. It felt so good. I wanted to cum.

I started to slap my own face to hold out. I pinched my shoulder. I tried to focus on my room but all I saw was my dresser mirror and the image it held was Sandra licking Anka's pussy hole while I rode Sandra's ass.

I knew I was failing and all I could think of was, "Lick her fast Sandra. Please, lick her fast." Then my mind went to, "Anka cum. Anka cum now!"

And she did.

When she came, Sandra came. When Sandra came, I came and my cock flooded Sandra's rectum with my essence.

The room temperature dropped back to normal and as I pulled out of Sandra's butt, she and Anka kissed again.

It was a beautiful and loving sight and shortly thereafter, Anka simply disappeared.

I must have had a look of total shock on my face but Sandra spun around to confront me.

"What had to be done is done. Anka is now back with her sisters and is well. You and I are safe."

I sighed with relief and Sandra continued, "Annie was right to have brought you to your full potential. You are the one. You will never grow old and disease will never know you."

I felt like a little kid as I responded with, "Really?"

Sandra smiled and said, "But you're still not safe from the Melas Diabolos. They will still want to find you."

"What should we do?"

"I think I should stay with you to make sure you are safe."

"How long will that be?"

Very matter-of-factly, Sandra replied, "No one can be sure but I think 200-300 years would do it."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, not really."

I have no idea what the look on my face must have suggested but then Sandra went on, "You can still do much as you wish. If you desire me, then we can even be married to better blend in with those around us. However, it is most important that we have many children as yours is the only seed that can impregnate my family and me. You see, biologically, we are a little different and without you, there is no future for my family. Our ranks have thinned over time because of our enemy. You can restore them. You and your potential can impregnate us all."

I was awestruck by this news and she went on. "You should know that our leader, Annie is now pregnant with your child and all of my sisters rejoiced at the news. Being our leader, Annie must devote all of her time to her offspring. As the future leader of our race, nothing must interfere with her training and that is why Annie will not be permitted to see you again. She must not have any more children or else the harmony of the family would be adversely affected. If she encountered you again, she would not be able to resist your potency. While she will be allowed to have sex with regular mortals, they will not affect her as you would."

I replied, "You mean, they couldn't get her pregnant."

"Yes that is correct and also, the emotion of the physical activity of sex, while pleasurable, will not be as all encompassing with a mortal man as it would with you. In other words, she can love them and then leave them to attend to the needs of our future leader. If you were in the picture, your potency would complicate things greatly."

Sandra continued, "Annie has already chosen the name of your daughter. She will name her, Katherine. I do hope you find the name pleasing."

I said, "It sounds beautiful."

"Wonderful, Annie will be so pleased to learn of your approval."

"Will I be allowed to see Katherine?"

"Of course, it will be essential that she have a sound relationship with her father. It is her mother, that you must not see."

What happens when you or the others get pregnant? Will I no longer be able to see you either?"

"No, that is not a problem. Since we are not the leader, our children will be equal members of the family and while they will be trained in our ways, it is not as strict." Then with a grin, she said, "It is my hope that we have many, many children together. In fact, with your help, all of the sisterhood will be with child and our numbers, just as our bellies, will swell. In fact, I am hoping that Anka and I are already pregnant with your children."

"That fast?"

"Our bodies are different. In the sisterhood, we are fertile for 25 out of 30 calendar days. Therefore, we can conceive children at almost any time of the month."

She paused for a moment to let that information set and then added even more. "There are 117 sisters and I am sure that you will find them most pleasing. Just as I do, they will relish the feeling of your seed floating inside of their bellies. However, you do not have to be satiated with just my sisters. I would not stand in the way of you having other women in your bed as well. You may bed, Lydia, Carol or anyone else as you see fit. As you have already started to figure out, with your potency, every woman will want you."

I found no point in asking her how she knew about Lydia or Carol. In fact, I was quite "unsurprised" that she knew.

Sandra continued, "If you wish, I can even share your bed with my sisters or any woman of your choosing just as we did with Anka. In our ways, this is perfectly natural. Also, while a mortal man cannot impregnate my sisters and me, you must understand that your changes are as yet, incomplete. Therefore, for the next several years, you will still be able to impregnate a mortal woman as well. You must know that your seed will last in a mortal's body for well over a month. It is possible that Lydia and Carol will also become pregnant. If that happens, we will of course observe the offspring to see if they are mortal or more like us. "

Then with another grin she asked, "Do you think you can handle that?"

I said, "I'd sure like to try" and crawling back on top of her, I felt Sandra's warmth. I even felt her love. And a moment later, I found myself back inside of her with the hope that I would in fact, make her pregnant.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers