All Comments on 'The Gentle Master'

by Sedonia Guillone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT`!

Best story! I truly loved it!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

This story was phenominal...Had me glued to the screen until I was finished...More like this soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

i wish i could give this 200%, what a lovely erotic story, just the right amount of everything. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us.

marexotic18marexotic18about 17 years ago
Loved the story!

I think it would be great if you wrote another story about Karan's daughter and the new king. That would be a great love story, and I'd love to see them both happy! Anyways, thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it! Sweet and romantic and erotic!

I love stories of women who are rescued. Ariana is so strong and courageous! I want to hug and kiss her! hehe :) Karan is lucky! This story is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully erotic! Your words are well-chosen and paint a vivid picture. I hope to read more soon!!

ElanorElanorover 14 years ago
Erotic and beautiful

Thoroughly enjoyed the story from start to finish. Love happy endings! I really enjoyed the detail and the well thought out story and characters. A pity though that you haven't written more since. Thank you for this at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FOR ONCE

ITS NICE TO READ A STORY THAT NOT ALL ABOUT SEX. A GOOD STORY LINE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I'm just thinking 'bout the poor love-sick sod left back at the palace. He must be convinced forever that his attempts at love-making was enough to drive a visibly straight female slave to become, not only gay, but so feverish to become lesbian that she would actually steal a fuck-toy from the harem to amuse herself with as she escaped to put as much distance between herself and his loathed cock as possible. Poor sod.

Lovely story. Very much so.

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quite a story!

I wish "Ilani" could have left a letter or note for the young king telling him that she wanted to stay with him, but was bound by an oath (or by a magical compulsion) to rescue her friend Lara and flee. At least that way he would not think that she was repelled by his lovemaking!

You have done an excellent job with characters and settings, as well as with the plot.

You give us sex, but mostly in the context of love, which I appreciate. Thank you! Please write more stories, or continue this one, if you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous