The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Swami, being sensitive to the emergent states of being of his pupils, withdrew his finger. He knew that few could take his fingering for long and, besides, he wanted to take her farther. He wanted to provide her with more than just his finger.

"Oh Mr. Swami!" Candy gasped as she felt her cunt emptied of the Swamis magically, mystically squirming finger.

"Candy," the Swami announced, "your past is behind you and your future is now behind you."

Candy had no idea what he meant by that but, then again, her mind was now just a cloud of confusion and lust. "Yes, Mr. Swami," she gasped, "my future is behind me."

"Candy, this staff of knowledge is before and behind you. You must absorb it inside you. Are you ready to receive the staff of knowledge, of growth, of wisdom."

"Oh yes, yes, Mr. Swami, please, I am ready. I know I am. I can feel how ready I am deep inside me, inside my true inner self and being."

She did appear to be getting the hang of it. "Excellent, Candy, very good. I can see that you have already broken from the constraints, the conventions, the foolish and blind trivialities of your worldly past, leaving them behind you and entering the new world as your true self."

"Yes, yes I am, Swami, please give me the staff of knowledge," and she did her best to obscenely arch her back, trying to make her position even more receptive, her willingness and desire clearer.

The Swami took his position in between Candy's thighs and with one quick, deft motion, slid his hard stiff dick up inside the young lady's smouldering, steaming, hot, dripping cunt.

The Swami explained. "This is the cosmic dance, Candy, of Adho Mukha Svanasana." He repeated their earlier mantra as he thrust his dick in and out of Candy's cunt. "Aum sahanaavavatu, Sahanau bhunaktu" he said as he plunged his cock deep into her cunt, "Saha viiryan karavaavahai" he hummed as he pulled his dick out, "Tejasvi naavadhiitamastu" he said as he pushed it back in, and "Maa vidvishhaavahai," as he pulled it back out.

"Oh Swami Master!" Candy loudly exclaimed, her head feeling faint, her legs feeling weak, her mind so very confused, wondering how she could possibly maintain Adho Mukha Svanasana when the staff of knowledge was thrusting in and out of her cunt, nor did it help that her breasts were now slapping against her face with each inward plunge of the Swami's staff, further upsetting her balance.

The Swami though helped Candy maintain her balance by grasping her perky bottom cheeks with his hands, but also taking that opportunity to spread them open so he could see better down inside that personal, intimate valley. "Candy, yes, open yourself up, reveal your inner self," he instructed as he contemplated Candy's rosebud.

Candy didn't know what he meant. It was not really an opportune time for her to contemplate much of anything, other than the here and now, her immediate being, but she did feel that she was already pretty darned opened up, through which the Swami was now thrusting, plunging, and driving his cock.

But, not surprisingly, she quickly learned that she could open further, as her Master plunged a finger down into her butt hole, now driving a finger in and out of her butt, as his dick did likewise to her cunt, at times popping his finger out like a cork, briefly leaving her ass hole gaping, thereby indeed opening herself even further, revealing that deep, dark, inner self.

The Swami could feel himself getting very close to exploding his load and he pumped and thrust Candy's cunt even more fervently, more frenetically.

Candy's pussy began to quiver. She could feel herself getting there, but she wasn't sure exactly where that was. Was it enlightenment? She returned her master's thrusts with her own, gyrating her hips and grinding her cunt against his cock.

The Swami said, revealing a bit of breathlessness, "Child, I will now reveal for you one final demonstration of mystical enlightenment."

"Oh Swami," Candy gasped. She wasn't sure that she could handle much more truth than this.

"You must receive the elixir from the vesicles of wisdom."

"Oh, yes," Candy moaned, feeling her heart racing, her body trembling. She really didn't think she could keep her balance, her wits, much longer. "Yes, yes, please give it to me."

With a loud slushing noise, the Swami wrenched his cock from Candy's cunt. "Turn and face me, child, and receive the elixir."

Candy groaned with frustration, bemoaning the loss of the cock within her cunt. She had been so, so close, but apparently that would not be her enlightenment and, of course, it shouldn't be. That would just be an orgasm. She was about to receive much, much more and she gladly shifted her body around to receive her ablution.

But, when she faced the Swami all she saw was his cock, which looked on the verge of erupting. The head looked so brightly purple, so inflamed. She asked with some incredulity, some doubt, "You're going to cum on my face?"

"Oh no, no, Candy, I will not, as you so crassly describe it, 'cum on your face,'" he explained, stroking his cock with his hand to keep himself primed and pumped. "This will not be a bodily ejaculation. This will be an anointment, a sanctification, a consecration. I will feel nothing myself. I gain no pleasure from this. The pleasure will be all yours, the enlightenment will all be yours," he instructed, as he aimed his cock at her innocent, concerned eyes. "Here now, receive it," he gasped as his dick ejaculated its load.

Candy closed her eyes, rested her hands on her knees, and tilted back her head, her face, to more fully receive the anointment of the Swami's potion.

The first wad splatted right on the tip of her nose. If there was one thing the Swami was good at it was bodily control, and aim. In fact, he let go of his cock to simply watch it jerk and twitch as it fired round after round of sticky wet slop all over the girl's face. It was like it had a mind of its own, and one that recognized the importance of providing an even distribution of sperm.

Candy gasped, "Oh yes, yes, I feel it, Mr. Swami, it's everywhere!"

"It's everything," the Swami gasped through the climax sweeping and coursing through his body. "It's the totality...the wonder...the truth," he ejaculated, after each ejaculation of cum was released onto the girl's face.

"I'm one with the world!" Candy squealed as she felt her face becoming so thoroughly drenched and swamped with the Swami's elixir. It felt so warm, so inundating, so fulfilling. It seemed terribly close to having a guy cum all over her face, but she knew it was much more than just that, and she basked in the delight, the pleasure of feeling her face so thoroughly drenched, doused, and plastered.

The Swami enjoyed it as well. Candy was such a pretty girl, with her rosy red cheeks, perky little nose, sultry blue eyes, and pursed red lips, all of which was now being splattered with globs and ropes of cum, which made her appear even more wonderfully enchanting and engaging. She was even smiling blissfully through the rain of cum, clearly so very delighted in being awash with his sloppy, sticky spunk.

When the Swami appeared to be finished Candy sighed with deep pleasure, and satisfaction. One particularly big glob of potion was right on the tip of her lips, like it was kissing her. She slipped her tongue out and brought it inside. It sure did taste like a guy's cum. Well then, all the better.

She reached up with a hand to scoop some of it away, particularly the stuff that was covering her left eye.

"Oh no, no, my dear," the Swami intoned. "You mustn't disturb it. For its true benefit you must let it naturally dissipate on its own. It is really very prophylactic and medicinal. You will not be ill for many days."

"Oh, my, well, okay...I guess," Candy responded, feeling a little funny about that. She imagined that the Swami's elixir might also look quite a bit like a man's cum and she wasn't so sure about wearing anything like that out in public.

Plus, it was rather difficult getting her clothes back on with the stuff all over her face, at times dripping down onto a boob, then a brassiere, and then her dress. She at least was able to comfortably open her right eye. That did help quite a bit.

The Swami though was not himself particularly helpful. He had resumed his lotus position, resuming his meditation. Candy found the way he seemed to be staring at her quite disconcerting. It was like she was dressing but he was mentally trying to undress her at the same time, fighting her every move. But, that, of course, was just silly as he had just seen her completely undressed and, besides, he just wasn't interested in things like that.

When she was ready to go she asked, much of his cum still plastered across her face, "Um, well, is that it? I mean, well, should I, can I, come back for more lessons?"

The Swami smiled reassuringly. "Of course, my dear, but next time please bring donation, twenty-five percent of your salary would be nice, just twenty-five percent."

Twenty-five percent was not very much. That would still leave her with, um, 75%. That was way more than half of it. However, there was a problem. "But, I don't have a job, Mr. Swami."

The Swami looked surprised, and concerned. "No job?! No job?!" He exclaimed in his exaggerated Indian accent. "Oh, my goodness, dear, you must generate an income." He got up from his position, donned his robe, and led her back into the waiting room. "Yes, my dear, spiritual enlightenment isn't a free lunch. Great sacrifices must be made."

"But can't you rise above material needs?"

"Candy, please, look at this place. It's a dump!"

'He did have a point there,' Candy thought. She had noticed how run down the place was when she had first entered, and with just the spiritual enlightenment she had received that morning she could see it was even worse than she had first perceived. There was even cracks in the wall, the plant in the corner was actually beyond needing some water, and the carpeting was terribly stained as well as worn.

"We are clearly living outside of material want, but unfortunately somebody else owns this office and we have to pay rent. So, I must regretfully say that future sessions will require a small donation."

"Well, I'll sure try, Mr. Swami," Candy boldly exclaimed. "Honest I will." When she had left home that morning it had in fact been her intention to find gainful employment, so it wasn't like she was being asked to do something she wasn't already going to do anyway. In fact, she now had an even more important reason to find a job. She left the Lalai Dama headquarters with renewed confidence and resolve.

Candy did get a few looks, even some stares. She didn't mind. She considered them to be displays of wonder, perhaps even jealousy. They could see that she was on the path of enlightenment. It was literally painted on her face. She walked with her chin up, her chest out, her breasts thrust forward, and the Swami's cum dripping down off a cheek.

NURSE

Candy decided that perhaps she could be a nurse. Being a nurse was a very noble profession, and she did enjoy helping others. Well, at least if it wasn't too strenuous and you didn't have to touch any rashes or infections. That would be pretty gross. But, helping a nice old man with his dinner, or a handsome young man with his cast, sounded really quite gratifying. Yes, she would like to be a nurse.

She quickly learned though at Racine General Hospital that nurses had to have a college education.

"Oh, well, that's kind of a problem," Candy reluctantly acknowledged. She just barely made it out of high school. College seemed to be something totally beyond her capacity. Even a two-year Associate's Degree was probably asking way too much. Plus, that would be putting off developing any income for Swami Ramadadamann, or whatever his name was. She couldn't recall precisely.

"But," the Racine Personnel Director, Mr. Dunlap, suggested, "you could be a candy striper."

"A candy striper?"

"Yes, yes, a very benevolent and charitable avocation that can become a stepping stone toward a permanent position."

"Well, golly," Candy exclaimed, "that sounds perfect!" Stepping stones are not really that difficult at all and, well, she clearly did have the right name for the job. The Swami did speak of fate and destiny, and being a Candy Striper must surely be Candy's.

She didn't really understand though why it was called candy striper until she was provided her uniform, which was a red and white striped jumper, just like a candy cane. Her dad had said that he had in fact named her after the candy cane, as she was so sweet and so pink. "Here, change into this," Mr. Dunlap instructed, as he handed her the uniform.

"Well, certainly, Mr. Dunlap," Candy complied, looking around for a changing room, or at least waiting for Mr. Dunlap to provide her with some privacy.

But, he didn't seem to be intending on going anywhere. He just stood there, patiently smiling, not seeming to appreciate or understand the awkwardness of the situation, at least for her.

"Um, Mr. Dunlap, do you want me to change right here. Like, right now?"

The Personnel Director smiled with a paternal understanding. "Don't worry, Candy. Please, at a hospital we see half-dressed and completely undressed persons day in and day out. It is really something that you will soon get comfortable with."

"Oh yes, certainly sir, certainly." She berated herself for being so unprofessional, and it was just her first day on the job! She immediately began to undress, although averting her eyes from Mr. Dunlap.

Mr. Dunlap's smile broadened and his dick swelled as the young lady removed her blouse and skirt. Candy was wearing pink bikini panties and a pink, deep cleavage, push-up brassiere, both quite lacy. The brassiere and panties even had matching little yellow bows. Mr. Dunlap couldn't recall ever seeing a prettier, sexier candy striper, and he had observed quite a few in his time. He certainly hadn't seen one with as large of breasts as Candy. Mr. Dunlap has been Personnel Director for Racine General Hospital for quite a number of years, and he had learned to trust his instincts when it came to young talent. Right now, his instincts were churning, along with his cock swelling.

Candy felt the instinctive desire to cover herself with her hands but she resisted. She didn't want to embarrass herself by acting so unprofessional. Her transcendental experiences with Mr. Swami did helped somewhat to diminish some of her silly social insecurities, but she certainly hoped that Mr. Dunlap didn't notice how deeply she was blushing.

He didn't, as his attention was fully spent on the eye-catching size and shape of this young lady's breasts. He hadn't seen a nurse with breasts as large as these, let alone a candy striper. His dick was now straining in his pants, but he made no effort to hide it.

Candy did not immediately notice Mr. Dunlap's erection as she was keeping her eyes averted. Perhaps if she didn't pay much attention to him gawking at her, then she wouldn't be so troubled by it.

Mr. Dunlap, though, was not particularly helpful in that regard. He boldly observed, "Candy, I believe that you have among the largest breasts I have ever seen on a candy striper."

"Oh!" Candy hesitated putting on the jumper. She knew, of course, that it was probably true, but not too many guys were ever that forthright or forward in their acknowledgment of their size. Hardly anyone ever said anything about it. But, perhaps she shouldn't be so surprised at someone within the medical profession doing so. You probably had to be pretty comfortable talking about bodies in a hospital. "Well, um, is that a problem?" She sure hoped it wouldn't be, as she would hate to have to get a breast reduction.

"No, no, not at all, Candy," Mr. Dunlap reassured her. "Breasts, of course, are the part of a woman's body that provides nourishment to babes, and warm, soothing comfort to children. I sometimes wonder if the larger a woman's breasts, the better nurse she is likely to be. A nurse's primary responsibility is to provide warmth and comfort."

Candy smiled broadly. "Golly, Mr. Dunlap, I never thought about it that way, sir."

"Well, it's one of my personal theories as Personnel Director. I am really quite fascinated by the topic of somatypes and social, occupational functioning."

"What?"

Mr. Dunlap continued, "I am considering doing some research on it, here at the hospital. You know, measure nurses' breast sizes and correlate them with their supervisor ratings. I'll probably be able to get it published in a scientific journal."

Candy momentarily forgot that she was standing in front of him, dressed only in her brassiere and panties, her humongous breasts jutting out in front of her, her panties clinging tightly to her mound, her striped jumper hanging by her hand, forgotten. "Wow! Science? Golly, I've never been close to a scientist before, and I certainly never imagined being in a real scientific experiment."

"Well, here, let me get a feel for yours, Candy," Mr. Dunlap suggested. He did certainly want to accommodate the girl, longing so much to be in a scientific study. He stepped up to her and grasped each of her breasts in his hands, marveling at their fullness, their roundness, their softness.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Dunlap," Candy exclaimed, flinching at the sudden and rather indelicate clutching and squeezing of her boobs. "Couldn't you perhaps just look at the size that's on my strap?"

"Oh, no, no, my dear, a good scientist doesn't delegate his data collection to methodological artifacts. He must make his observations firsthand, and often by hand."

"Oh, yes, of course," Candy replied. That made good sense, she thought. Well, he was indeed thoroughly studying, measuring, and configuring her breasts with his hands, even seeming to explore, squeeze, and paw them like a horny adolescent boy.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Dunlap whispered, to no one in particular, "these will most certainly provide warmth and comfort," stepping in even closer to bury his face in their comforting warmth.

Candy even felt him pressing his erection up against her abdomen. She suddenly pushed him away. "Mr. Dunlap, please!"

Mr. Dunlap acted surprised and confused. "Candy, goodness, what is the matter?"

"Mr. Dunlap, sir," she said, pointing to what should be a source of embarrassment for him. "You have well, um," she wasn't at all sure what the medical terminology would be, "a stiffy, sir." As soon as she said it, she regretted it. She knew the right answer was 'erection.' It was just like when she was in high school, always trusting her first impression, the first thought that came into her mind. If only she could just get herself to think things through more carefully; at least wait for the second thought. It couldn't be any worse. "Isn't that kind of, like, well, unprofessional?"

Mr. Dunlap looked down at his erection, and shrugged. He turned his attention back to Candy. "This is a problem for you?"

"Well, golly, sir, I'm an employee, and you're my boss, and everything. You shouldn't be showing me erections and everything." She was happy that she did at least get it right this time.

Mr. Dunlap again smiled knowingly and patiently. "Candy, we are in a hospital. Natural bodily functions and reactions are fully accepted here. We are all members of the medical profession. We must never react with shock or aversion at something so natural as the male reaction to the half-naked female body."

Well, that was a pretty darned good point, and Candy now felt dismayed at her apparent difficulty with the Personnel Director's erection. Perhaps she didn't have the attributes necessary to become a successful nurse. She would hate to think that. She did at least have the right name and breasts. If only she could learn to be more professional herself. "I'm sorry, sir. You know, I've only been on the job for just a few minutes. I guess I've got a lot to learn."

123456...9