The Further Adventures of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Swami just giggled in that exaggerated high-pitched voice. "Yes, yes. Please, of no consequence. I shave entire body once! Please, please. We must proceed."

Candy couldn't imagine shaving everywhere. With a deep breath that swelled her breasts further, she released her right hand from her cunnie and together with the left hand reached back to unclasp her brassiere, causing her breasts to rise up even further.

It was like two small pink lacy mountains rising up before his eyes, but what really attracted the eyes of the Swami was what the release of Candy's right hand revealed. She was indeed shaved and it was a very fetching sight. Her cunnie looked so innocent, so tantalizing sweet and exposed: very much like a fresh peach slit down the middle through which one could suck the girl's tart nectar. He had seen quite a few cunnies in his time, but this one was a true delicacy to behold.

Candy noticed where the Swami's eyes were looking, or perhaps even staring. For someone with no actual interest in her naked body, he did seem awfully interested in her exposed cunnie. But, he wasn't developing an erection or anything. No guy standing naked before her as she undressed had managed to remain unaroused for this long. He did indeed appear to be existing on a different plane, or at least in a different world. That did make her feel more comfortable. She was again reminded of visiting a doctor. Imagine if the doctor developed an erection? At least the Swami was making it clear that he was not becoming excited. She unclasped her brassiere, slowly pulled down each strap off her shoulders and down her arms, holding the cups to her breasts, and then, when both straps were off her arms, she slowly pulled the cups away.

The Swami abruptly took the brassiere from her hand and casually tossed it aside.

He at least tossed it close to her panties, Candy observed.

The Swami pondered Candy's breasts. Her cunnie had been most impressive, but these breasts could almost put her cunnie to shame, if that was possible. Candy's breasts were indeed quite a marvel to behold. They were so incredibly large, larger than even those of Holly, Bridget, or Kendra, from the Swami's favorite TV show. These were breasts that might in fact be too large for a Playboy centerfold. Yet, they would be pretty darned good as they held up really very, very well, especially for natural ones. The guys who were honored with this intimate knowledge and experience of their nakedness were invariably surprised to discover that they were in fact real. This is not to say that fake ones were unappealing. On the contrary, they really did have their own very special appeal. But, it was impressive that Candy's stood up so well despite being natural and, if given the opportunity, one would discover that they are also really very soft and terribly wiggly. Big ones did appear to jiggle more.

But, rather than comment on what truly fantastic tits Candy was displaying, he maintained his professional composure to say instead, "Very good, very good, Candy. You have broken free from the world. Does is it not feel good? Liberating?"

Candy pondered the question. She just thought it felt kind of weird, standing there naked in front of a naked older man. Frankly, it would be terribly weird to have your doctor or your minister be naked with you. But, maybe feeling weird was common in the initial stages of personal growth. She tentatively nodded her head.

"Now, let's assume the position," the Swami instructed.

"The position?" Candy asked. Whenever a guy said that to her it meant on her elbows and knees, bottom up, or on her back, knees pulled back, or perhaps bent over a desk, bottom up, legs spread. Or, actually, it could mean on her knees in front of him, if he wanted her to give him pleasure that way. But, the Swami didn't really mean that, did he? What was his favorite position?

"Yes, yes, dear," the Swami demonstrated, sitting down cross-legged on one of the large cushion pillows, facing her.

It was a rather awkward way to sit, but she had seen a few yogas and such sit this way on television or in the movies. What was awkward about it is that it meant that her thighs would be spread very open. There was really nothing modest about it.

As she got down on the floor in front of him, her giant jugs wobbling and bobbling, she had to say, "I can't help but say, Mr. Swami, sir, that this is kind of embarrassing, a little." She first just knelt in front of him, her thighs closed, her hands again covering her breasts. All that wobbling as she got down onto her knees made her more aware, more conscious, of their naked exposure.

"Yes, yes. Everyone feels so the first time. But, this is your social self speaking, your self as object in planetary object world. You must live on a much deeper, a much higher plane of existence, one for which the trivial concerns of naked breasts and bottoms mean nothing. Please, do you now see my penis, dear? Do I seem at all troubled by its exposure? I do not live in the physical object world, Candy, I live in the spiritual world, the spiritual sphere."

Candy glanced at his penis. It was indeed still soft. However, she did feel a bit awkward looking at it. She wanted to see, to think of, her master as her spiritual leader, not as a guy with a naked penis between his thighs.

"Now, please, please, let us meditate on our true selves, our inner spiritual selves. Please, sit with me in traditional lotus position, sit with me, child, sit as I do."

Candy reluctantly sat like her master, on her bottom, cross-legged, feet over thighs, thighs spread wide open. It was really quite awkward, on a number of levels, albeit not spiritual ones. It was actually quite difficult to get her feet over her thighs, but she was in pretty good shape and was able to eventually do it. It was though awkward in another way. Not only was her shaved cunnie now wide open for view, but with her thighs spread, her pussy was also spread open a bit as well. Her inner cunnie was an aspect of her inner self that she was not entirely comfortable displaying to the Swami.

But, as the Swami said, he had risen beyond such base interests or worldly insecurities. He could care less about her moist inner pussy lips. She scolded herself for being so superficial. She really did have much to learn. She followed his lead and rested her hands, palms up, on her knees, her inner cunnie glistening in the subtle light of the room.

"Very good, dear, very good. Now close your eyes and be mindful."

Candy closed her eyes but she didn't understand what he meant. "Mindful?"

"Yes, yes. Erase everything from your mind. Everything of this world, think of nothing but krishna. Your mind is now Ksipta: agitated, unable to listen, unable to remain quiet. You must reach Nirodha, free of all thoughts, silent, free."

"What?"

"Candy, focus your mind on one thing, your breathing, perhaps, a mantra, if you wish."

Candy tried, but her mind kept coming back to the fact that she was sitting there naked, her thighs spread open, her pussy fully exposed, her breasts just hanging out there. She opened her eyes and looked at the door. "Is that door locked? Nobody else is going to come in here, are they?" She just realized that she hadn't noticed him locking the door after they had entered the room, and virtually anyone could come off the street and simply walk in on them.

Swami Radhamadhavananda Rahuleshwaranandji realized that he did have a particularly difficult pupil. Everyone, of course, does have some difficulty with this, at least initially, but perhaps Candy needed a bit more help. "Candy, please, let me help you." He undid himself from the lotus position and knelt before her. "Please, child, close your eyes and allow your mind, free your mind, to focus on just one thing, one thing alone. Cast everything else aside, all the thoughts of your past, of this world, the world beyond that door, the world beyond this temple, the world out there in the street, and you will free yourself from its constraints, its strings, its trappings, its illusions."

"I'm trying but I just keep coming back to the fact that I'm, like, well, you know, naked and everything."

"Ah yes, I see, I see." He certainly did see, and it was quite nice to see. But, he was not a professional Swami for nothing. "It is a Buddhist principle that when faced with boulder in path, do not try to push it out of the way, embrace it. When faced with adversity, do not fight it, accept it. You conquer through acceptance, not through fighting, not through struggle, but through embracing the obstacles in your path."

"What?"

"Here, let me show you. Let me demonstrate. Close your eyes and this time lace your fingers behind your head, in true yoga fashion."

Candy did as he instructed. This position though was even more suggestive, because lifting her arms and clasping her hands behind her head provided a greater boost and prominence to what were already very prominently thrusting naked breasts.

The Swami paused to admire their beauty. It is a principle of mindfulness to be aware of the moment, not to dwell on the past or worry about the future, but to instead live with nature as it is currently experienced. And, before him now was a really very wonderful, true gem of nature: two lovely, humongous, white, luscious jugs. Actually, they were much bigger than any jugs he had seen. These were true melons, or even more accurately big luscious white snow mountains, each capped by a patch of fertile red areola, upon which stood a couple of little look-out towers.

Like any man faced with such a treasure, the Swami was sorely tempted to simply dive in, to grab, hold, fondle, and squeeze them. In fact, these boobs were so big that they would be ideal for fucking: two true mountains of lusciously soft bouncy flesh pillows. It seemed you could in fact actually climb onto them and then fall deep within her cleavage, losing yourself in their warmth, becoming smothered by the enveloping, engulfing flesh. But, Radhamadhavananda Rahuleshwaranandji was indeed a Swami and he did live on a higher plane. At the moment, his interests were in the spiritual growth of Candy, not in the base, pleasurable desires of his testicles.

"Candy, there are many mystic zones of the human body through which spiritual enlightenment can be obtained, through which a mindful self-awareness can be cultivated and nurtured. Please, let me demonstrate." The Swami reached out and grasped Candy's nipples between the thumbs and index fingers of each hand.

"Oh my goodness!" Candy squealed, opening her eyes in shock.

"Please, child, please, close eyes. Eyes must remain closed for true mindful, focused attention."

"Yes sir," Candy meekly replied, aware now only of the fact that her nipples were being squeezed and pinched by the Swami.

"Candy, shall I suggest, that right now, you are aware of really only one thing: your nipples?"

"Well, yes, you're right. That's true."

"Yes, yes, see, your mind is focused. You are being mindful. You do not think of the past, you do not worry about the future," he explained, squeezing and pinching her little stiff nubs. "Yes, you are here, in this moment of time, in time, aware of this point, this moment of your existence, nothing else."

"Golly, that's true!" It was indeed quite true, and quite a revelation for Candy. "I'm being mindful?"

"Oh yes, Candy, yes you are, very mindful. You just need to discover and develop your mystic zones."

"Yes, yes, I see, Mr. Swami."

"Yes, yes, Candy, one can see many things with one's eyes closed."

'Wow,' Candy thought, 'that was so deep and wise. Seeing with your eyes closed!' She had never done that before. Yet, here she was doing precisely that, and it was only just her first session with the Master.

"The body has many mystic zones, Candy," the Swami explained as he let go of her nipples, which were now standing up rather stiff and tall. The normal man, the less than spiritual man, might be tempted to suck on them. They were certainly very inviting. But, the Swami was able to resist this superficial bodily temptation. Instead, he shifted his hands to cup each one of Candy's bulbous boobs in the palms of his hands. They were far from a handful and, as he lifted up each one he was duly impressed by their weight. "And, what is in your mind now, Candy, what are you mindful of now?"

Candy almost opened her eyes, but this time she was able to exert better self-control, despite the surprise at feeling the hands of the Master cupping each of her naked breasts. She was aware of her heart racing a bit, but more aware of simply the Swami's hands holding her bosoms. "Well, golly, um, Master, it's your hands, holding my, my, ...."

"Yes, child, you must trust me. I am your guiding spirit. I have no desire, no interest, in the body. I am only demonstrating to you the power of mindfulness, of spiritual awareness. With but one small gesture on my part, simply through my modest hands your mind is now elsewhere, but yet again focused." He began to squeeze, fondle, and explore those lusciously large soft globular milk pillows. It was truly a lot to explore, a lot of flesh to cover, and he devoted himself religiously to the task.

"Is your mind now focused, child? Have you not forgotten your past, your future, is it not focused now on the present moment, this place and time of your being-in-the-world?"

"Oh yes, Swami, it is," Candy gasped. He was again very, very correct. He did appear to be a very wise and learned man. All that Candy was noticing now was the feel of his hands exploring her breasts, squeezing here, fondling there, occasionally returning to her original mystic zone, her nipples, to give them a nurturing squeeze, flicker, or pinch.

Many a man had explored her breasts before, and many more than them had wanted to. But, never before had the fondling, caressing, and feeling, if not grabbing, fumbling, groping, or grappling, been so spiritual, so deeply existential. She could feel the realization of her self, her transcendence, developing and growing within her, and it in fact really felt quite nice, quite wonderful, quite exciting. "Oh Swami," she exclaimed, "I think I'm beginning to transcend."

"Yes, yes, child, I can see, I can feel you are." The Swami had transcended as well, for now his cock was stiff as a steel rod, poking up and out from him like a cobra mesmerized by a snake charmer, but this cobra was rising not because of a hypnotizing pungi melody, but by the entrancing jugs of Candy Christy. Exploring breasts like Candy's will have that effect. The Swami was a spiritual leader, but he was also a healthy male. He got up from his knees and stood before her, his erect dick only a few inches from her eyes.

"Child, here, let me show you. Open your eyes and you shall see more, you shall grow further."

Candy wondered what it was she was about to see. She felt she had seen so much with them closed. And, she was quite terribly shocked when she opened them. "Oh my gracious goodness, Mr. Swami!" The Swami had apparently grown quite a bit himself. "Your penis! It's all stiff and hard!"

The Swami though just giggled at the girl's youth, her inexperience, her child-like naivete. "Yes, Candy, it is, yes, indeed! Notice I have erected my penis simply through the power of my will, my spirit."

"Oh my, you sure have!"

"Yes, yes, a Swami must train his body to do many things, to respond on command irrespective of where he is, in what context, on what plane he currently exists. This all comes with transcendence, with enlightenment."

Candy's eyes were transfixed at the sight, which was frankly very difficult to ignore, as the red swollen bulb seemed to be aiming right for her eyes, like the cobra was now ready to spit, and what it would spray would hit her right on her face and into her eyes, just like a real cobra. She instinctively regressed to the bodily world and once again covered her breasts and cunnie with her hands, as best she could. The covering of her breasts was though so terribly feeble and ineffective. There was just so much territory to hide. The effort only made her look more provocative, more enticing, as the hands only made it even clearer that what she was ineffectively hiding was quite inappropriately provocative and revealing.

The Swami giggled again. "No, no, child, do not be deceived, do not be ignorant. I have done this without any material desire whatsoever. It is only how I have now, through my transcendent karma, have transformed my bodily state into another form, another mystic plane."

Candy wondered if perhaps she might ask him to transform it back into its flaccid mystic state, but she really couldn't question a Swami regarding such matters, and certainly not during her very first lesson. But, goodness, it was rather disconcerting. "Well, golly, I don't know. Are you sure about all this?"

"Yes, yes," he responded, smiling patiently at the young, innocent, fresh, and confused neophyte. "It is not me. I am beyond such matters, such desires. A swami can transform his body in many ways. He can sleep on nails, walk on hot coals. None of this means anything to him. Please, please, see for yourself, go ahead and touch it, feel for yourself."

"Feel it?"

"Yes, yes, my child. It will not bite you." He giggled, as if he had just made a joke. "I will not respond. I am past such worldly, base reactions. Come, come, child, place your hands on this mystic zone."

"Well, okay, if you say so." Candy reluctantly, cautiously, and with considerable skepticism, removed her hand from her cunnie and reached out to grasp hold of the Swami's stiff, hard, erect dick and, he was indeed correct. It was as stony as a steel rod. "Wow, that's really amazing, Swami. It really does feel all hard and stiff, and everything, like it really is a, well, um..." She added quietly, "an erection."

"Yes, of course, child. I am have complete control of my body. And, with my training, someday you shall as well."

Candy tore her eyes away from what seemed to her to be an erection to look into the Swami's face as she continued to feel and fondle the Swami's mystic zone. He did appear to have a point. He was not displaying any visible reaction that she could discern. His face did not change expression. There was no deep sigh of pleasure, no blissful grin on his face. He did not react to her touch like many other guys had previously done. He in fact seemed quite indifferent to it.

She tried stroking it like she was jerking him off, trying to detect some form of reaction in him. She smiled to herself. It was kind of like trying to distract one of those guards at the Buckingham Palace. She wondered how one of them would react to having his erection fondled and stroked like she was doing now. She never had a guy who wouldn't react to her sensuous finger flirtations, but apparently she had indeed met her match. The Swami just smiled with this all-knowing grin.

Still, she said, "It sure does though feel like an erect...um, penis."

"Yes, yes. Life is full of illusions, my dear. The physical world is full of deception, apparitions, and beguilements. This is but one of many you will discover as you walk the path to enlightenment. Use both on hands on, what would you call this? What did you call it?"

"An erect penis?" Candy asked.

"Yes, yes. What else have you called it?"

"Oh golly," Candy answered, not wanting to share that with him. She did at times talk dirty with guys. Some of them seemed to like that. But somehow speaking like that didn't seem right with a spiritual leader. "I don't think I can do that, Mr. Swami."

"Candy, please, they are just words. Words have only the meanings your social world has prescribed for them. They are but waves of sound drifting through space. They have no meaning to me."

Candy had a sudden epiphany. "You mean like when a tree falls in the forest and nobody can hear it?"

123456...9