All Comments on 'The Further Adventures of Candy'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
having read ...

Having read Terry Southern's version I enjoyed this one immensely. Candy Christy is just as naive and lovable as the original. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Candy is indeed dandy

Loved the Candy story so much I looked up a few of the Little Annie Fanny playboy comics. I remember the Candy films but envision her with Annies' physicality. The final paragraph appears to end Ms. Candys' adventures. But you have invoked that craving for "sweets" again and I implore you for another helping of that naive, nubile, nougat nymph. Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Candy's nipply nubile nubs...aaahhhh !

My first wet dreams resulted in older brother giving me the Candy novel. I must have read it 20 times ! Your version is just fantastic. I would suggest a sequel with her being not quite so fast to get it on. The slow teasing, her promenading around with an accidentally unbuttoned shirt, her naughty nipples tantalysingly close to the poor mailman's mouth as she clears a spec from his eye. The poor man was blinking so frantically.....she just HAD to help...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lovely, but why no anal?

Mr Petersunn,

I loved the story, but why no anal? maybe a bit of sexy spanking and a touch of watersports (she could pee for them?)

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I really liked this one, and it was different from most of Charles' submissions

because Candy got to the sex early and often. Most of Charles' stories take their time in setting the stage, moving slowly from awareness of the situation to completion of red-hot sex. This was a sensual girl, and it suited the story (and her) for her to get it on quickly. I'm glad that spanking was not involved, nor anal, just plain, old fashioned sex. The part I disliked was the quick transition from a successful first day on the job as a salesperson with unique talents to a successful businessperson. The story screamed for many more chapters or at least a sequel to show that transition in much more detail. And more episodes with the Swami and details of the temp position with Mr. Scott all cry for elaboration. Charles, this is such a good story line that I am sure that your fans will appreciate a sequel, More Further Adventures of Candy. Thanks!

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Original take...

It reminded me of the classic novel Confederacy of Dunces, although of course Ignatius P. Reilly had no intention of being successful at any of his jobs. The original novel, however, might not fit many people's definition of soft-core. It seems less explicit partly because they use such terms for Candy's vagina as 'jellybox' and 'lambpit,' but it is certainly explicit enough. I'd compare it to a porno film where there is actual fucking, but the camera isn't constantly zeroing in on the genitals. Of course, it's text, so terms like 'hard-core' and 'soft-core' aren't as stringently defined.

bill7251bill7251over 2 years ago

I can’t believe it’s been almost 11 years since someone commented. Great story. I really enjoyed the humor. I’ve only read two of your stories so far, but I will definitely continue to read some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous