All Comments on 'The Fishing Trip'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gloriously hot

Third or forth story I've read from you.

You have a great feel for place and description.

Great little fantasy, with lots of erotic detail, but without being nasty.

Thanks

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Damn that's hot

What a drooling hot piece of work.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Totally Awesome!!! 5 Stars!

What a truely amazing story. You could have sold this one. You took the time to create a story with a good plot. We all knew were the story was going, but you took your time getting there. So many authors these days just jump into the sex scene. Great details. Best story I have ever read! Can't wait to read what happens next; during spring break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a followup would be good, spring break

a follow up chapter on their spring break fishing adventure would be good. give this a bit more than the too short nude camping story.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

You took too long for the actual mating to start. Otherwise it was very good.

guy_on_the_trainguy_on_the_trainalmost 19 years ago
Great Leading Up Reading

Normaly I get bored if no sexual intercourse takes place after ten or so paragraphs, but your story line was exciting and i read through it all with great pleasure. Am waiting to see the follow up on the spring break fishing adventure. Hope there will be more sex involved now the ice is broken.....

techsantechsanalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding story

I thought you did a great job with this story, in spite of the comments that the fucking should have started in the second sentence. The build-up was a great table setting and when you got to it, the sex was just as vivid and detailed. I was distracted by a few homonyms (i.e. "shutter" instead of "shudder") and a couple of misplaced commas but largely the story was error free.

Great job. Hope you post a follow-up spring break story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

The super slow build up to the action had me on the edge of my chair! Looking forward to a follow up!

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent writing

Excellent writing. Loved all the back story and slow build-up; I dislike stories that go right to the event with no foreplay.

Sincerely hope you do a follow up at some point; this is definitely one story I'd like to see develop some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Steaming!

At the end of page 2 or so I was wondering if this was actually a story with no actual sex... and then you blew me out of my chair. Really hot, and I'm definitely checking out your other works.

XantuXantuover 16 years ago
Makes me want to go fishing

Fun to read. Great visuals. I like the verbal sparring among the girls. I enjoy your stories. Xantu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Very well written! Nothing over the top or unbelievable. He didn't have a nine inch cock etc. great story!

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Fishing

Hope to read more of the girls and Spring Break. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damned good

I really enjoyed this story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
TxRad: Let me thank you for your stories.

No BDSM, male/male sex (that I have read so far), no drama, no mad cuckolding. All of that is well and good for those that enjoy it and I personally like some of it but it is good to read some pleasant yet sexy stories that don't contain that crap. I usually just skip that type of story if I get a warning and I don't really mind some light BDSM but I don't care to read about pain sluts and men that get off on torturing others. Thank you again for your work. I will continue to read those that I have not read unless they are listed like those above. I am 75, have had a lot of experiences and read a lot of fiction including a lot of porn.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Fantasy

I will have to use it to get to sleep-----

Good built to a hot group scene. I wonder if any one got them on tape from across the lake....

smoothlyshavensmoothlyshavenover 10 years ago
The Fishing Trip

Great story line,this is the first story of yours that i have read,it's nice to read about a background with such interesting detail,...i.e.How to catch bait,place bait on a hook etc.

Slow but detailed build up to a steamy storyline,well thought out and written.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Nice Story, Nice Fantasy!

Every man's dream! 3 young horny women, that are interested in the older man. Well written.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
thanks for a fun story

well written, realistic, and sexy, just like the three young ladies who took so much delight in teasing him. I hope we get to read about spring break.

just, please, please learn the difference between shutters that go on the outside of windows and shudders in the middle a sexual encounter.

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Oh yeah

Oh yeah ~~ I do need to start back fishing again as I just remembered just how much fun it really was.! lol Good story all of the way around.* "4" atw

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Old mens' wishful thinking, nicely written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5954 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...